It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who is part of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The bankers? The government? The SHADOW government and their planted operatives in the "real" front government? Secret societies such as Bohemian Grove and The Family? The Pope? The Dalai Lama?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Are you new?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Definately all the groups that mark out conspiracies against themselves, and the powerful religious groups that somehow see themselves as victimized by a NWO and an anti-Christ.
Any person or group that will not be mocked, joked about or questioned - they are telling us that God wants us to be stupid, which is so NWO.
Any group that tells us some Bronze Age scripture prophesies that we'll be micro-chipped. They're definately in on it to fufill their own prophesy, since like before 1970 no scripture talked about microchips and computers, nor was anything "interpreted" as such.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
After reading many threads on ATS I would have to say anyone who disagrees with something you say can be labeled an NWO/illuminate spy sent to spread disinfo, and wreak havoc on the Earth.

Also, if they work for any successful corporation or the government they are all 100% unquestionably NWO, all the way down to that fat lady at the DMV with the funny glasses.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
NWO will come through a large collection of agents.
Sadly, what NWO targets - China already is.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Anyone who is involved in the evolution of our civilization towards a united mankind & also anyone in the capitalist system that is working for globalization apparently.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
With so many possible groups and groups within groups, domestic, foreign and international, political and religious, I am amazed someone hasn’t already compiled a listing of the many groups that make up the secret societies. Because there are those at the upper levels of the pyramid that consider themselves the master elite of the planet. I am certain it would be a most interesting list to ponder.

The importance of such a list would allow for the public to become aware of the many different factions that from time to time go black on black against each other for whatever reason and in essence go to War with each other for internal reasons. It is those internal wars that we sometimes see in the media and for that reason I am cautious with what I believe. I know I am not the only one.

new topics

top topics

join