It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
I still identify with much with what he said. Not the doom part, but the spiritual part about dreams and our purpose. Things that I have discovered myself many years ago. For he being a rude person does not mean he is wrong. But he was in fact quite agressive in his behavior.

You have to realize one thing. Deceit and lies are always wrapped in and contain segments of Truth,because that makes the lie more competent/truthful you might say. It's much harder to find the lies from info,where it is mixed in with truth. But just enough lies to derail the people from their initial path.

This creates an element of doubt. I have previously lived with someone that was like unleashed. Preaching, and mixing good spiritual teachings with the wrong preaching stuff. Maybe the ET entities are not go good after that. Or maybe it's just human ego stuff.
exactly. It is Ego/low self-esteem. As far as ANY Extraterrestrial entities go, you have to realzie there is no one way, there are both pos AND neg. But this user just mixed lies with truth I believe,to make it seem believable for You for ex.(but you were too bright for it as it turns out)

Anyways, I think people should always make an effort to keep a good attitude, both believers and skeptics. Asking for proof for extraordinary claims is always healthy. What I take from this thread is nothing: my spiritual beliefs will not change, and unleashed post will not change a thing in my life. Many of us will still leave for many decades after 2012 or 2014.
Not only is it healthy, but usually, if the person is genuine, he will be able to provide theoretical explanations and answer questions.(but even then be careful-hoaxers prowl there too)
I myself feel that something life-changing for many will occur in the 2011-2013 time-frame, but we'll see.You just need to invest much time and effort into finding those tidbits of real truthful info,even if it is only the general info,and not the exact details.

By confronting many of the contradictory material in ATS, I think one can come with a few conclusions about our life and our planet, after a few years.
true that,true that.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Passing on the torch I see. I wonder who will fill his place, and be the next one to spread the word. No matter, the more information I receive the better. It's always nice to be informed wheter fact or fiction, truth or lie. All you really can do is absorb that information like a sponge. I must say very interesting they are, I guess that's what would make it easier to retain. Forums like these you will always have a users sense of doubt and you see folks that's what makes a forum entertaining. Two opposite sides of the spectrum looking for the same answer.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by whatistruth?]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

It could be but unfortunately that's not the case. Seeing as how quick some people can jump to conclusions I'd thought I'd just throw that bit of information out there. It's up to the rest of you to take it or leave it. I'm no different than any of the other users here.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

The billboard says, Now Showing - " The Mother of All Movies " or to paraphrase Hunter S. Thompson " You Buy A Ticket - You Take The Ride "...Either way I'm already in line for the Big Show.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey Unleashed68, I made some jokes about you, sorry for that. But your writings are great, many interesting things. I learned a lot. You are a little crazy, but your teachings have wisdom and value in. I hope you write more threads here. You are in war here because you gave information about you, you got a little personal about yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Unleashed68 i make no apologies for my part in your threads.
Parts of your threads were downright dangerous and missleading.

I admit there were some gems in amongst the crap.
But you ruined your own message with your lack of understanding and attitude.

I sincerely hope you get some good psychological help before trying to help others in the future.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who ruined this great thread with their rudeness and utter ignorance please if you dont like it dont bother reading or commenting on it

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

Thanks to everyone who ruined this great thread with their rudeness and utter ignorance please if you dont like it dont bother reading or commenting on it

I know what you mean.
Check out this poster bringing another members family into it.

post your sarcasm is not wanted or needed i feel sorry for your children i all this comes to pass your kids will still be around only in spirit form and not physical so really there is no need for your obvious sarcasm

post by KeeperOfGenisis

How about this guy:

By the way I'm so sorry i don't use grammer got something to do with laziness and your obvious pin head (that's why i feel sorry for your kids having a dad like you is enough to send you loopy)
post by KeeperOfGenisis
Check out the what this guy said:

You are just a sad sour individual who believes in nothing but your own BS and is happy too make fun of others belief systems.
You know what they say if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything!
post by KeeperOfGenisis

And;

Mate you have made a decent thread into a pissing contest you don't like what you've read then f*%$ off and find another thread you can attack people on.

post by KeeperOfGenisis

And:

i truly hope the western world gets turned into the 3rd world so you materialistic people can suffer a bit before it's all over.
post by KeeperOfGenisis

And:

Mate to be honest with you i haven't even read your reply because as far as im concerned your a tool and im just going to treat you as a figment of my imagination until you can PROVE to me your intelligent beacuse all you keep coming up with is complete and utter garbage.
post by KeeperOfGenisis
again:
post by KeeperOfGenisis
and again:
post by KeeperOfGenisis
Still going:

I suggest you go see a shrink to check out that ADD thing just to be on the safe side i do worry for your mental health
post by KeeperOfGenisis

And still arguing with someone you say you are ignoring but you probably think this person ruined the thread.

By the way judging by your username it is you who has very limited intelligence and are trying too boost your IQ by saying big words and slanderous comments to keep your ever growing ego in check.
once again i will ignore anymore of your posts and reel you in just like last night and get another good laugh you know what they say ignorance is bliss i never truly understood that until last night
post by KeeperOfGenisis

another:
post by KeeperOfGenisis
again:
post by KeeperOfGenisis

Still going strong:

You must be under the impression that I am reading your replies well again sorry to say im not so i wouldn't bother wasting your time all your doing is talking to yourself but of course your so materialistic that you would need some kind of proof that im not well i don't have any for you so bad luck live with it chump
post by KeeperOfGenisis

Out of 21 posts you spent 15 off topic attacks. Filled with rude comments and dare I say ignorance.
Your last post was this.

reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

Give yourself a big pat on the back champ.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Great post atlasastro! That about sums up the hypocrisy of this thread, the Op and some of his greatest followers/admirers. If this is a representation of the self proclaimed spiritually enlightened people on this earth, then we're all screwed!

Star 4 U!

IRM

[edit on 18/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Don't be nice to me bro!
You'll ruin the thread.

p.s. Thanks mate.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Unleashed.

The best part, and I believe it was at the very beggining of your first post, and it is something I have believed since I turned about 22(if I remeber right). I'm 34 now.

Is that humans, and mankind are a way for the Universe to experience itself. Sure there are other sentient beings doing the same for the Universe, just as there are lower life forms, and higher intelligence. But in the end I believe it is all about experiencing all different types of feelings, and emotions, and situations.

It's ALL about the experience, imo.

I hope I am correct in interpruting just one small statement out of you three large posts. But the part about the Universe experienceing itself, really resonated with me. As did some of your other points.

But some of your points I didn't agree with (and had thoughts of,man give me some of whatever he's smoking), but there's no point in going there for me, as it would do no good for anything.

Great post either way starred and flagged.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

absolutely my friend, all it is is an opinion thats all.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I read your post and it had the ring of truth to me. Two days later God came to me in my meditations and touched me and changed my life in a deep fundamental way.

I had sought god and spirit through meditation, and psychedelic drugs to no avail. When I asked honestly and wholeheartedly for God to Come God Came.

It was a staggering and mind changing event in my life, and I go forwards with a new empowerment, knowing my God is there instead of praying to an abstract collective consciousness. I think this is part of a global awakening, and I am so thankful to have been included. PM me if you want to talk more before you go.

Peace and Love...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
absolutely brilliant. thank you Unleased68. eye opening for some i am sure. a breath of fresh air to people like me who love this planet and the people on it. ALL of them.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

lol, Valeri i promise you i'm not unleashed68. swear even, i cant stand people that like to like this. Everyone knows that the only place for prophecies and revelations are from the Holy Bible. (not the koran, which ripped offed the Holy Bible.)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi
I have noticed that there was nothing from you (unleashed) for a few days and you have reminded me something. There were threads (I guess two) which included almost the same information as you did in yours, however, thread creators had a limited time (five days) to answer questions and they just vanished after that and you seem to act the same. However, if you are still here I would like to ask you some questions:

1) The increasing number of people - Is this particular period (the coming of BIG event) the reason of increase in population? If it is true, then where are they (spirits) coming from? Are they created or they just come from other parts of our universe?
2) The evolution - Did humanity evolved? Were we genetically changed thousand(s) years ago? If its true, who did this and why did this happen?
3) What if someone doesn't want to live forever? I mean the spirit is infinite, right?
4) You say the masses can change the situation (or something like that), then if there were two huge groups of people, who wanted the opposite, how would you explain, who's intentions would be fulfilled? I'll explain - imagine world war, both sides want to win, but who will? the side which is bigger?

Thats it for now

(English is not my first language, so please ignore grammar mistakes
)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 13ssA

Don't worry, this charlatan did the same thing... had to leave that is - just like so many of the other false prophets who think they are doing something original, intriguing and dramatic....

However, this guy is a real piece of work... he posts under a variety of other aliases here at ATS... so now he's pretending to be someone else...being the truthful and sincere guy that he is...

Honestly, I wouldn't bother even posting a serious question to this guy... unless of course you want a BS answer for your trouble.

...Oh hang on... that's right... he doesn't actually answer legitimate questions. He only replies to those who pander to him and stroke his ego.

IRM

[edit on 19/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
All these "truth "threads seem to have the same life cycle.

Born
Applauded
Supported
Doubted
Bullied
Hijacked
Killed
Mourned
Resurrected
Killed again
Mourned again
Remembered
Forgotten

Kind of like a Hollywood movie I fell asleep in the middle of it.
Seen one, seen them all right?

Can someone tell me...was Unleashed the hero or the villain?

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Isawsomething]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
After 26 pages, hasn't anyone figured out he's talking about holographic projection?

HoloAD tshows off 3D holographic like technology, Help up Innovision, you’re our only hope’

When those alien ships arrive in the sky to scare you into submission we're all going to have front row seats.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
After 26 pages, hasn't anyone figured out he's talking about holographic projection?

HoloAD tshows off 3D holographic like technology, Help up Innovision, you’re our only hope’

When those alien ships arrive in the sky to scare you into submission we're all going to have front row seats.

That's an optical illusion.

"But the fundamentals behind this amazing holographic notion that was on display is quite simple. The system is placed inside a see-through glass pyramid-like casing that’s flat at the rear. A set of three separate images are projected onto the trapezoidal sides giving it a 3D hologram look, just like you’d expect to see in some Star Trek type movie."

Still not a hologram - and requires a surface to be projected on/into for this to work.

When i see massive triangles dangling in the sky with 3 light sources coming from any of the sides, ill know it's not real and it's not even a hologram.

James Cameron's "Avatar" used a similar technique to make things appear more 3D than they were. 2 Seperate projectors were used to display an image in the forefront and an image in the background.

Aside from that - I'm sure many of the people here are aware of project "Blue Beam" and it's apparent use to make it seem we are being invaded when we are not.

Nice trickery though. But sadly, not a hologram.

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join