It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

My mistake, but I wouldn't know what Ghandi had did in his lifetime. I've never met him but I'm sure you're right. He probably didn't ridicule anyone during his life for he was a very sincere man. Like Mother Theresa in her days, very wise and sincere and only thought about others. I still find it strange that my aunt would deliver me a million through a mailman, but I guess it doesn't matter. It was the thought that counts it'd seem very selfish of me not to notice that.

But what you consider BS, others consider truth because unfortunately that's how it is. If everyone was the same it'd be boring so it's good to get points across. But to have negativity over disagreements is simply uncalled for. I'm always up for a debate but the name calling is unnecessary.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Now I will not deny the fact that some of you's consider me Unleashed68 under a different login name. Simply because my word will not mean 2 cents to the people that have already stated that rumor as fact. I'm not here to state anything I say here as truth, I am only here for good arguments and to learn from the users of ATS because this website has some very very very intelligent people with a lot of ideas to share throughout. But I think as the pages go on I think this has gone offtopic.

I wish I knew alot about this end of the world stuff but unfortunately maybe some of you's can teach me or even maybe give your ideas as to why this end of the world/2012 paranoia is a hoax or why it isn't.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
As months would go by, mainstream media will write more and more about the judgement day wanting us to be fearful and we'll expecting saviour to come. It is highly expected that the government will pull one of the final tricks with some kind of false flag presenting a false saviour. But we're still expecting something to happen in 2012. I agree with Unleashed, our thoughts are responsible for everything we're experiencing, and we have been acting like animals which we kill and eat, and with all those wars we can't be hoping that we can go on like nothing is happening, like we aren't destroying.
Karma will get us, we will leave remnants for other civilizations, just like heirs of Atlantis left pyramids... But, what is there to left to others?
Not much, not anything?!

This wave that is approaching, it will cleanse up the Earth from and for us, I am greatful that I'm living in this time when this ascension will help those people with souls to graduate here on 3D world.

It won't be with no obstacles down that road, hm, I have big legs and I'm gonna use them.

Unleashed68,
your writing is exceptional and of great value, I'd be sad if I didn't read more of it. Thank you.
Zeus above spoked for me!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
reply to post by Unleashed68

Thanks I get a kick out of looking at the profiles of majique and seditiousdissent, or monkeyboy, they have either not started a single post on their own or their posts were not received well by the community here, lol, no wonder they come into this thread for exposure, they are jealous can nobody is interested in hearing what they have to say.

You got us... we are just green with envy over you unsubstantiated ramblings. It is true though, I have only started a couple of threads as I don't generally have the time to do the research that is required to start a meaningful thread WITH SOURCES... There are however many intelligent people on this site who do, so I read their work then some times I move along, some times I give my opinions on the subject matter, and sometimes I contribute sources that are relevant to the thread.

Unlike you I am not concerned with making up threads with no sense of reason, and no relevant sources to back my claims just so I can get stars & flags from people who will accept anything as truth (or as is likely in your case so I can log in under different names, and recruit my friends to come s&f my posts.)

Now, back to the whole checking out profiles thing. First off I found something that took me back to what MR BOB had to say. A large percentage of those who have added you as a friend have all just signed up in the last few months. Maybe he was on to something there...

As for your posts, yes you do have many, but I have noticed a few things there too. There seem to be more than a few isolated posters who are out to get you, and also I noticed that a number of your posts have gone to skunk works, or even been demoted to BTS... Yeah, I am seriously jealous of how well received you are

not to mention that his supporters are only ever on when he's not or each other are not. i have not seen them posting at the same time EVER in this thread. that's another interesting fact to point out.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-NIGMA
Now I will not deny the fact that some of you's consider me Unleashed68 under a different login name. Simply because my word will not mean 2 cents to the people that have already stated that rumor as fact. I'm not here to state anything I say here as truth, I am only here for good arguments and to learn from the users of ATS because this website has some very very very intelligent people with a lot of ideas to share throughout. But I think as the pages go on I think this has gone offtopic.

I wish I knew alot about this end of the world stuff but unfortunately maybe some of you's can teach me or even maybe give your ideas as to why this end of the world/2012 paranoia is a hoax or why it isn't.

fear makes money - the world has been ending since time began..

I propose that no one figures the mysteries of the universe out until we are dead.... that is, also supposing there is an afterlife (i do believ in that btw imo)

the name calling started from the author. Quite true it isnt necessary - but i wont sit here and let him call me names without having a little fun with it myself. :-)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Fear does make money this is very true. But fear is also false evidence appearing real. Media tactics will always have the consumer tuned in for example the Haiti crisis. Now I am deeply sorry for what happened down there because hundreds of thousands of lives have been destroyed by this catastrophy, but it makes you wonder exactly how far they will go to get what they want.

As for the name calling, I never said you couldn't have fun with it but it won't stop until one gives up. It will just keep going until someone finally submits or simply walks away.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Precognition
As months would go by, mainstream media will write more and more about the judgement day wanting us to be fearful and we'll expecting saviour to come. It is highly expected that the government will pull one of the final tricks with some kind of false flag presenting a false saviour. But we're still expecting something to happen in 2012. I agree with Unleashed, our thoughts are responsible for everything we're experiencing, and we have been acting like animals which we kill and eat, and with all those wars we can't be hoping that we can go on like nothing is happening, like we aren't destroying.
Karma will get us, we will leave remnants for other civilizations, just like heirs of Atlantis left pyramids... But, what is there to left to others?
Not much, not anything?!

This wave that is approaching, it will cleanse up the Earth from and for us, I am greatful that I'm living in this time when this ascension will help those people with souls to graduate here on 3D world.

It won't be with no obstacles down that road, hm, I have big legs and I'm gonna use them.

Unleashed68,
your writing is exceptional and of great value, I'd be sad if I didn't read more of it. Thank you.
Zeus above spoked for me!

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! THE ONE THING HE ADMITS IS THAT HE DIDNT WRITE THIS HE WAS CHANNELLED A COMMUNIQUE!!! SIF PRAISE THE MESSENGER FOR THE MESSAGE!

PRAISE THE ORIGINATING SOURCE! far out... maybe caps will put the point across.

Possibly zeus spoke for you, because you are him, he is you and you all are "unleashed" ... that sounds stupid, but it certainly fits with the Authors writings... so it MUST BE TRUE..

lol

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Fear does make money this is very true. But fear is also false evidence appearing real. Media tactics will always have the consumer tuned in for example the Haiti crisis. Now I am deeply sorry for what happened down there because hundreds of thousands of lives have been destroyed by this catastrophy, but it makes you wonder exactly how far they will go to get what they want.

As for the name calling, I never said you couldn't have fun with it but it won't stop until one gives up. It will just keep going until someone finally submits or simply walks away.

Seriously.. Hiati was on a WELL KNOWN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FAULT LINE...

It's tragic yes, but not proven to be unnatural!

Don't believe everything you read...

As for HAARP doing that... where is evidence that haarp was used? were there tell tale signs of it's use (apparently i.e colouration in the sky prior and after the event)

Fault lines move.. that is FACT

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by E-NIGMA

Now I will not deny the fact that some of you's consider me Unleashed68 under a different login name.

Has someone stated that rumor as fact? I might have missed something, but it is peculiar that you get defensive about it like...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I don't know too much about the case so I can't really apply any facts for the simple fact that I do not have any to give you. I'd need to research it more, but something tells me it's not the full story and there is something far more sinister going on behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

Like what? Are you implying that I should admit that I am Unleashed68 or would you like to figure it out yourself? It's entirely up to you but I have nothing to defend. Whether you believe me or not, it wouldn't matter because like I said before, the people who have stated that rumor as fact means my word is worth nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! THE ONE THING HE ADMITS IS THAT HE DIDNT WRITE THIS HE WAS CHANNELLED A COMMUNIQUE!!! SIF PRAISE THE MESSENGER FOR THE MESSAGE!

Possibly zeus spoke for you, because you are him, he is you and you all are "unleashed" ... that sounds stupid, but it certainly fits with the Authors writings... so it MUST BE TRUE..

lol

You have same sick desire to reply to every post from EVERYBODY.
I know he was channeled, I'm not challenged
, considering that, that does not change what I wrote. Unfortunately, it took me so much time to get to this last page, you must have felt special feelings for OP.

My IP address can be checked easily, I am who I am. Don't be sad that some man's thoughts can relate to other men's thoughts.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

lol

You have same sick desire to reply to every post from EVERYBODY.
I know he was channeled, I'm not challenged
, considering that, that does not change what I wrote. Unfortunately, it took me so much time to get to this last page, you must have felt special feelings for OP.

My IP address can be checked easily, I am who I am. Don't be sad that some man's thoughts can relate to other men's thoughts.

I address ignorance where i find it. Usually by attempting to educate those showing (in spades) signs of being too easily lead or unknowingly ignorant.
Seeing as though this thread is fascinating to me and people are making claims that are for the most part, not able to be substantiated - i feel it necessary to fully explore these claims to get a better idea of what is going through their minds.

Do you know he was channelled because.... you are unleashed? LOL note: unleashed is not online right now, but you are, when you are off, some one else "proving" he was channelled will come online.

The "special feelings" i have for the OP are nothing more than concern that he is delusional - and will subsequently spread delusion to people who are looking for meaning, allbeit in the wrong place. Evidence of this can be found throughout his retorts and even his initial posting.

Can you shed some light on his "FACTUAL" views on physics and chemistry that he has, so far, not been able to do - considering that they do not pretain to any scientific knowledge that is well known by even middle school physics and chemistry teachers?

He should stop dodging legitemate questions and start answering them. People who follow fiction with blind obedience are IGNORANT of FACT showing that the fictional story told was a fabrication of one persons imagination and not ACTUAL FACT.

Ill ask again, how do you KNOW he was channelled? lol - ARE YOU THE ONE FEEDING HIM THIS RUBBISH???

flippin' LOL

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

We chose this. This is why we are here. our design.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Majiq

Like what? Are you implying that I should admit that I am Unleashed68 or would you like to figure it out yourself? It's entirely up to you but I have nothing to defend. Whether you believe me or not, it wouldn't matter because like I said before, the people who have stated that rumor as fact means my word is worth nothing.

Considering you style of reply is considerably different to Unleahsed would lead me to think you are not one of his alter ego avatar ghost posters...

that rumour is being investigated currently - fyi - it has happened on this site more than once since i first started reading the posts here years ago.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It happens, some people love themselves too much or they are just very bored.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faceplant421

*nods* - interesting to see occur though i have to say.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Do you know he was channelled because.... you are unleashed? LOL note: unleashed is not online right now, but you are, when you are off, some one else "proving" he was channelled will come online.

The "special feelings" i have for the OP are nothing more than concern that he is delusional - and will subsequently spread delusion to people who are looking for meaning, allbeit in the wrong place. Evidence of this can be found throughout his retorts and even his initial posting.

No worries, it's absurd to discuss whether I'm him or not. Frankly, I don't give a sh!it how he got his 'knowledge', what counts is how I felt reading OP. I hope you are able to experience this kind of feeling to.
That's it, no philosophy here...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

No worries, it's absurd to discuss whether I'm him or not. Frankly, I don't give a sh!it how he got his 'knowledge', what counts is how I felt reading OP. I hope you are able to experience this kind of feeling to.
That's it, no philosophy here...

You dodged my question.

How do you KNOW it was channelled?

?

The peoples of nazi Germany "KNEW" jews were responsible for the state of their country.. even thoughy they weren't - they were just told things that "felt" and "sounded" plausible...

Hitler was deflecting blame onto a enemy that he could make common, to unite the peoples of Germany to better suit his own ends and the ends of the people who funded of his rise to power...

Do you see the corrolation here?

You know nothing of what he has stated as fact - though because it appeals to your imagination you are CHOOSING to accept it as being channelled by an alien race...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join