It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's first sex robot unveiled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

What morals? Sexroids are essentially nothing more than fancy masturbation, something humanity has done for millenia. If you want to redefine your morals, don't set up arbitrary barriers of social conduct in order to protect the vulnerability inherent to gender roles.

Want to talk about re-evaluating morals? There's going to be plenty of that in the days to come as the discovery of gender being an ongoing process determined by the interaction of the FoxL2 and SOX9 genes starts turning into medical therapies. Such as alternatives for Gender Identity Disorder sufferers whom, for now, hormone regiments & invasive butchery we call currently call sex reassignment surgery is their only recourse. Eventually cosmetic gene therapies will follow.

Hi. I'll just post a link to the thread... skip to page 3 and start from there (the first 2 pages are fluff) but there are some insightful posts that reflect some of the issues you brought up. I can't copy/paste them all here as there are multiple posts by different posters, that are relevant.
Cheers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There would be no way in hell, that is just creepy.

That has got to be a product of creepylonersthatliveintheirmothersmasement inc.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It's just another sex toy... albeit high tech. I have no problems with the concept but darn... she's UGLY!

IRM

<< 1   >>

join