It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Flu Is a False Pandemic, Health Expert Claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
H1N1 Flu Is a False Pandemic...

A leading health expert said the swine flu scare was a "false pandemic" led by drug companies that stood to make billions from vaccines, The Sun reported Monday.

This opening statement should say it all. And MANY MANY of us here called it out and quite frankly, I agree. It was hyped up to make money for those that already have plenty.

Of course, I also don't like the little 'side effects' that can often occur with these vaccines.

I'm not sold that people are being tagged or having RF chips implanted in this way either.

But I do believe that money had a HUGE hand in the big scare.

We really need to remove the corporate lobbyists from Washington because that is why so many were bamboozled into buying this miracle vaccine in the first place. Because our leadership bought into it (or was bought and paid for into it I should say.)

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's great to see this getting into the mainstream. In the UK Daily Mail there was a full page article today

Daily Mail - False Pandemic

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am skeptical about this as I wonder if they knew there would be a big scare campaign. They also knew the virus they had developed was not very virulent and a bit of a joke compared to what can be really engineered and the destruction that can know be done to the immune system with these recombinant viruses. And when they are next released there will now be a shortage of vaccines.

How clever.

After all we didn't want the Swine flu vaccine and they "conveniently" lost billions so why should they now manufacture another (except for themselves)

Trying to think outside the nine dots about this issue as there is obviously a lot more to it and we may be dealing with devils but they are NOT stupid.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Not surprised, the vaccines were made about a year before H1N1 was even out yet.

A few threads on ATS show proof of when the vaccine was made.

Good find S&F and spread the love

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Very early in the scare I became very interested in Donald Rumsfeld's involvement with the makers of Tamiflu. Once I put that in perspective I knew this whole things was a scare tactic to make money for big pharma.
It didn't need to be lobbied. It was all very 'in-house'.

The Shrub Posse: "You take one for the team, Don, and we'll throw you under the bus and fire you (but behind the scenes we'll 'throw you a huge bone.') After all we're REALLY good at scaring people and making them think they are in grave danger. "

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Had an internet glitch and by the time I got back on my break was done.
However, yes, this is good to see. Thanks for your link as well!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

I agree that this is a very plausible account of what took place. I knew it was getting really hokey once our president started saying that we should get the H1N1 shot. It's a scam.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I see plenty of indications that this virus was intended by TPTB to be a killer.
However the work on the virus was mostly being done by scientists who would have believed their work was purely for the pursuit of knowledge, so they would not have been perfecting one to stay deadly in a modern environment.

And TPTB, despite being a bunch of evil anal orifices, are not necessarily all that clever.

Living space, nutrition, sunshine and hygiene are the things that keep us healthy. Despite the hype from drug companies convincing us we need their products, their contribution to the health of mankind is probably outweighed by the harm they have done, and is certainly outweighed by the health benefits of good living conditions.

The only way to make a flu virus stay deadly and super contagious is for people to be crowded close together with inadequate food, water and sunshine.
- Like on the troop ships that carried this flu to Europe in 1918.

This is why the possibility of detention camps during an outbreak is so frightening. Even hospitals become danger-zones in those circumstances.

Our safety lies in making people aware.
If a large enough proportion of the population are aware of what could be going on, it's much harder for for the government to enforce anything.

- As we saw with the vaccines.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I figure, Dariousg, you're the type to appreciate solid sources.
So here's an excerpt from a pdf i found on a US gov't site about the recreation and testing of the 1918 flu.

JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, May 2009, Vol. 83, No. 9
p. 4287–4296

Experimental Infection of Pigs with the Human 1918 Pandemic
Influenza Virus

Received 19 November 2008

The early pathological changes and virus titers in both the
1918/rec and 1930/rec virus-infected pigs were considered con-
sistent with typical swine influenza virus infections. No differ-
ences were observed between animals inoculated intratrache-
ally (somewhat simulating aerosol inoculation by delivery of
the virus into the lower respiratory tract) or intranasally with
the 1918/rec virus; for example, the virus titers recovered from
BALFs were within the same range for both inoculation
routes. Interestingly, human volunteers experimentally inocu-
lated by aerosol developed disease resembling natural influ-
enza virus infections while the ones inoculated via nasal drops
did not (36).

The relatively rapid antibody response (HI titers of 128 at 7
dpi) in the 1918/rec virus-infected animals, however, was a
somewhat surprising finding as this is not usually reported for
swine influenza virus. The more widespread and atypical le-
sions observed in lung of the 1918/rec virus-infected animals at
later times postinfection, such as perivascular hemorrhages
along with presence of blood in the airways and the gross
lesions in the diaphragmatic lobes, were not expected and may
be related to differences in immune response to the 1918/rec
versus the 1930/rec virus. However, no conclusions were drawn
based on these observations since only three animals were kept
past 7 dpi, and we were not able to determine the factors
involved in the pathological changes beyond 7 dpi in the 1918/
rec virus-infected pigs. Interestingly, the original reports com-
mented on the presence of pulmonary lesions in pigs slaugh-
tered three weeks or more after clinical recovery from the hog
flu (27).

Overall, the clinical disease and virus replication observed in
piglets infected with the 1918/rec influenza virus were consis-
tent with a typical swine influenza virus infection (12, 22, 23)
and not significantly different from the infection with the 1930/
rec virus, representing classical swine H1N1 viruses. The clin-
ical signs observed in our 1930/rec virus-infected pigs corre-
sponded with the description of the disease given by Shope for
pigs inoculated with the 1930 filtered samples of swine influ-
enza virus (27, 28). In his experimental inoculations, the respi-
ratory disease was mild compared to the field infections in
swine. Shope concluded that coinfection with Haemophilus
influenzae suis was necessary to induce severe disease in swine
(18, 27, 28). It is generally accepted that the clinical outcome of
experimental and field infections with influenza virus in swine
can differ as additional factors (e.g., stress or crowding) and
agents (e.g., mycoplasma, respiratory bacteria, or other vi-
ruses) are usually involved in the field, worsening the disease
signs caused by the virus.

www.ars.usda.gov...

Pulmonary lesions were a characteristic of our recent bout of swine flu in the fatal cases. People have been dying with quite different symptoms to those dying of the regular flus, (most deaths traditionally being pneumonia.)

Reports from Ukraine were particularly interesting, with autopsies recording "blackened, melted lungs".

Considering that the easiest way to spread this vaccine is via an aerosol, I would never use a an inhaled flu vaccine.

Baxter,by the way, who "accidentally" released a large quantity of vaccine material containing live bird-flu virus, (with which they had been supplied by the WHO,) to at least 4 European laboratories, were supplying a firm which at the time was working on a contract to supply Europe with an inhaled vaccine to the regular flu mixture.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am finding an overwhelming similarity of the Swine flu being a weakened version of the Spanish flu.

1) Highly contagious.
2) Mortality rate is much lower in those with strong immune systems such as athletes and pregnant women.
3) The Spanish flu is also subtype H1N1.

The contagious vector is impossible to trace as it seemingly went world wide in only a couple months. Pandemic levels in only 4 months. Indicating that it was purposely, deliberately and methodically released, world wide.

The CDC is either not tracking, or not releasing the number of H1N1 deaths of people who had previously received the H1N1 vaccine.

They currently have an over-stock of government-paid-for vaccine and are pushing it now everywhere even though many people feel that there is no need to risk getting it. Some counties are even reporting a surplus of H1N1 funding and are trying hard to spend it.

So there are many holes in this latest "pandemic", and most of them lead towards foul play on the part of big pharma and the checks and balances at governmental levels that should (used to) be in place to prevent this.

-Scott

top topics

join