It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Carol Rosin Her Words Speaks Volumes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
reply to post by autowrench

Seriously mate... chill out. THere is a psychotropic drug called Soma. The same drug was mentioned in a book that predates the creation of Soma called "Brave New World". To name a weapon after SkyNet implies catching something. Not letting int fall to the earth if you will. that makes no sense. We do NOT have the budget for that regardless of how many tax increases we get.

I am quite chilled, friend, and do not take any mind altering drugs anymore, especially those made by Big Pharm. You state that we, implying America, do not have the money for such a project? What planet have you been living on? Ever heard of the "Black Budget?"

Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget:

"I love the country I am living in more than I love my life, but I would not be standing before you now, risking my life, if I did not believe it was so. The first part of this talk is going to concern deep underground military bases and the black budget. The Black Budget is a secretive budget that garners 25% of the gross national product of the United States. The Black Budget currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States.

(That was in 1998)
www.subversiveelement.com...

Pentagon’s Black Budget Grows to More Than $50 Billion
www.wired.com...

Paint it Black: Billions of taxpayer dollars are vanishing into a fiscal black hole. Are we making a down payment on World War III or needlessly selling out to Cold War spooks?
www.metroactive.com...

THE BLACK BUDGET AND THE UNDERGROUND EMPIRE

Most citizens don't know for example that the National Security Act of 1947 made it illegal to ever say how much money is spent on the CIA. Indeed all of our tremendous alphabet soup collection of Intelligence Agencies. Whether your talking about the CIA, or the NRO, or the NSA or the DIA, etc., all of them are in the same category.

"You cannot say how much these things cost. All you can do if you want to find out is add-up the numbers on the Budget that aren't assigned to anything that actually means anything. There are these huge categories that have tens of billions of dollars in them that say nothing but 'Special Projects...' And every year the Congress dutifully passes this bloated budget that has some $300,000,000,000 or more with HUGE chunks of cash labeled like that: 'Special Projects,' 'Unusual Stuff.' -- Ten billion dollars. O.K., well where does the 'unusual stuff' money go? Well, it DOES go to 'unusual stuff', that's for sure, and one of the places it goes is that it goes into the underground bases. Indeed TIM said recently since the publication of his book [BLANK CHECK]... MORE Black Budget money goes into underground bases than ANY OTHER kind of work.

"Now I don't believe that 35 billion, which is the approximate size of the black budget money that you can find by analyzing the budget, I don't think that comes CLOSE to the real figure because there is absolutely unequivocal evidence that a great deal of additional money was generated in other ways, such as the surreptitious running of guns and drugs. And one wonderful example of that is coming to light with the B.C.C.I. scandal which I hope you've heard of... a number of very high-ranking American officials are caught in the undertow of the BCCI tidal wave... Even though these guys are tying to pull 'fast ones' on an immense scale they are getting caught. These things don't always work. Indeed they are very, very vulnerable.

Indeed this whole 'end game' is very vulnerable and that's why they feel it requires such secrecy. The American people wouldn't stand for this stuff if they had the information, and that's the reason why we have to get the information out and take it seriously because it really is a matter of our money and our future that's being mortgaged here.

www.title14.com...

[PDF]CLASSIFIED FUNDING IN THE FY 2008 DEFENSE BUDGET REQUEST
www.csbaonline.org...

Want to tell me again we cannot afford it? This search took a whole five minutes, I am certain a hour's searching would have turned literally hundreds of pages of Black Budget spending.
clusty.com...
Top 188 results of at least 15,400,000 retrieved for the query "how much is the Black "Budget?

(We being globally) Skynet sounds more like something for the internet. You figure the internet is somethign we use daily, and we got the first of the internet from the militaries of both UN and US. Now its public. took ten years to bring it out of the closet. Look at mocriwaves. After it was perfected, it took How long for the navy to release the technology to the public? about ten years. Look at technology. I was visiting the states when I was about 8 or so and always had this thing with taking stuff apart and putting it back together again. I went to Japan for about 6 years, and the tech there was amazing. miniaturised, closer circuitry, etc. I went back home to Botswana, and found our same old tech. I went BACK stateside when I was 17 to join the Military there like my father before me (As he is the American) and went back to it.. lo and behold.... smaller closer tech tighter curcuitry, more ceramic, and less lead. More Silver, too. What does this mean? when the military in any country or even the civilian sector for that matter, makes a discovery, it is run through a series of military benifit tests, and trials, THEN it is released to the public. I suspect we will be hearing more and more about Graphine too. that doesnt make it a conspiracy world domination factor. We in the computer industry are still playing wearily with artificial intelligence. (I dabble alot with programming since changing career fields from chemistry) Why? because of movies like Terminator and the current hit TV series Battle Star Galactica. The ideas the sci-fi authors come up with are just what DARPA feed off of. Not to control humanity but to defend ourselves against each other, and to reach out to other possibilities. Even if we are the only living system, there is alot of space out there that says "Take me". Why would we destroy ourselves. I have no belief in thsi illuminati. I think if anything it is a dead organisation brought up again in some screwed up conspiracy story, like the recent "Angels and Demons" story but much earlier. I think if they ever existed, they were brought to close long ago.
I agree with one thing you sayd though.... wake up. Australian scientists started the "Beaming Tech" and have not been all that successful with it. so if you want to be goo... go ahead and be beamed.

I most certainly will, if opportunity presents itself to me! I have seen and read way to much to live in a box of non belief of the Illuminanti, history recorded them from the start. We are all entitled to our own devices, so you believe what you want to, I surely will not try to stop you from this.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by TallWhites
What I dont understand about Rosin's warning that terrorism threat is a lie, is that terrorism is really happening. So how can it be a "lie"??!!

Imagine an army of masked men coming in to your home in the middle of the night, whilst you are sleeping. They kick down the door and round up you family, then one by one they shoot them dead in front of your eyes. They leave your house laughing and firing randomly in to the air. How are you going to feel? your whole world would be truned upside down you would have nothing left except revenge!

Then the next day somebody from a group called 'freedom fighters' comes along and says to you that you can have your revenge on these evil people, all you have to do is take this gun,bomb,grenade and use it against these evil people. Et voila you become a terrorist.

The rub is, little did you know that the masked men that came in to your home were the same people that belonged to the 'freedom fighters' therefore, they have turned you in to a terrorist without you knowng/realising.

Thats the way it works that is how terrorism is bred based on lies and deception

Terrorism may have been caused by deception and lies, but the threat to the West is still very real. You cant argue with that.

So I wonder if the ET threat will eventually be similar. Perhaps based on a lie, but that doesnt mean the threat isnt real

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

I think in order to answer the question about 'threats to countries' I think its important to note who are the terrorists and why are they so?, why is it that everyday on the news we hear about terrorism? is it because there has suddenly been an influx of terrorists that are flooding the world or is it an agenda to scare the masses so that TPTB can remain in POWER.

The answer is of course both of these reasons, I would expect 2 illegal wars to play some role in all of that though.

Heres one that always stumps people: Why is it there has not been another attack in the UK since 7/7 london bombings is it because all hate has gone from the allesged terrorists towards that country or is it because 7/7 was staged in order to add more support for the invasions?

If there is so much hatred towards the USA why haven't there been any more bombings, any more anarchy by the terrorists? strange how there has not been any more attacks on the USA since 911?

Please don't tell me that its because intelligence is so good - Lets not forget that Obama apology in regards to the patsy Nigerian bomber.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If the government admitted UFOs and aliens were abducting and sometimes mutilating tens of thousands of people each year, I think the public would support an effort to try to prevent that.

Many of the alleged close encounters of the fourth kind are horrible enough that if they are real, the public would support an effort to prevent them from occurring.

*Who here supports the shooting down of Alien Craft?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
If the government admitted UFOs and aliens were abducting and sometimes mutilating tens of thousands of people each year, I think the public would support an effort to try to prevent that.

Its true, but surely that goes to show just how uneducated people are. ET do nothing different than we do to animals.

Animal Abuse

Many of the alleged close encounters of the fourth kind are horrible enough that if they are real, the public would support an effort to prevent them from occurring.

Don't get me wrong, I have wrangled for many years how I perceive ET, its not until I get myself in a higher state of awareness, that I begin to see just how insignificant we are. Its Earth they are protecting not us.

We are just used like pawns in a chess game.

*Who here supports the shooting down of Alien Craft?

Not me, but ask any american and I am sure the answer would be 'hell yeah' oops stereotyping again

[edit on 14-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by TallWhites

I think in order to answer the question about 'threats to countries' I think its important to note who are the terrorists and why are they so?, why is it that everyday on the news we hear about terrorism? is it because there has suddenly been an influx of terrorists that are flooding the world or is it an agenda to scare the masses so that TPTB can remain in POWER.

The answer is of course both of these reasons, I would expect 2 illegal wars to play some role in all of that though.

Heres one that always stumps people: Why is it there has not been another attack in the UK since 7/7 london bombings is it because all hate has gone from the allesged terrorists towards that country or is it because 7/7 was staged in order to add more support for the invasions?

If there is so much hatred towards the USA why haven't there been any more bombings, any more anarchy by the terrorists? strange how there has not been any more attacks on the USA since 911?

Please don't tell me that its because intelligence is so good - Lets not forget that Obama apology in regards to the patsy Nigerian bomber.

Why the lull between terrorist attacks?? I believe its because muslims tend to be very patient. And in their deluded minds they think giving Westerners time between attacks offers them opportunity to convert to Islam (which of course rarely happens)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join