It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Carol Rosin Her Words Speaks Volumes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
2010 is now upon us and I have a hunch that its going to be a very big year for us ET enthusiasts. Life is changing everyday and more and more people are aware that something is not right. Many experienced members have left this site and moved on to others its a damn shame but I suppose we have to accept it.

That said it is evident that there are others waking up and joining this site looking for answers. I think because of this it is relevant now more than ever to post a thread including a quote from Dr Carol Rosin.

Quote from Dr Carol Rosin - Wiki Carol Rosin

terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

Everyday on the news we are hearing about terrorism, and terrorists it seems that this word is now used by everyone. Another word we hear all the time is Al queada, this name can be used in any context in order to generate support for the war and the so called bull# 'fight against terrorism'.

If you listen to Dr Carol Rosin in the disclosure report video you will hear her mention that a manufactured threat will take place in the future first of all it will be terrorism and then 'a threat from the stars', well the terrorism is in full swing now all thats left is to start an imaginary war with imaginary beings.

Its either going to go 1 of 2 ways

1. Project bluebeam gets underway this year and everyone becomes chipped and loses their indentities and freedoms, (oh wait thats already happening)

or

2. Our galactic neighbours decide enough is enough and puts an end to all of humanities woes by either declaring war themslves or freeing us from the regime.

Sounds a little far fetched but then again so did the disclosure report when it first took place now what have we got, an ET commission in Denver and a Alien embassy in Kazakhstan its all making sense, all the chess pieces are ready to move and I believe this year will kick start it off.

More on Carol Rosin

Heres the Disclosure project in full so you can listen to yourself if you want to skip directly to Dr Carol Rosin she starts speaking at 1:28

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
interesting thread. didnt know bout the ET commission in Denver, good to know.

Maybe we will learn what our gov't has been hiding for years, and if not we still have ats to turn to.
didnt have time to watch the video will do that later

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Oh come on Fran! There isn't going to be any disclosure or alien intervention like you describe.

It will be option #3 - Things will happens as per usual, but it will have nothing to do with aliens or disclosure.

The Disclosure project was a flop. There were too many liars and BSers onboard. Nobody has any proof either, it is all just testimony and Hear-say (as in, "I heard Werner Von Braun Say...." or "some guys at NASA said...")

And Steven Basset says he doesn't even care about the credibility of the people who he picks for his disclosure-ufo-exopolitics meetings.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Oh come on Fran! There isn't going to be any disclosure or alien intervention like you describe.

It will be option #3 - Things will happens as per usual, but it will have nothing to do with aliens or disclosure.

The Disclosure project was a flop. There were too many liars and BSers onboard. Nobody has any proof either, it is all just testimony and Hear-say (as in, "I heard Werner Von Braun Say...." or "some guys at NASA said...")

And Steven Basset says he doesn't even care about the credibility of the people who he picks for his disclosure-ufo-exopolitics meetings.

It would not be wise to discount the entire disclosure project witness pool. Even if just one of those testimonials holds water it validates the ET/UFO equation.
I felt there were many credible witnesses from quite a wide spread of the retired Industrial/Military and Scientific Complex.
Just one is all it takes.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I think because of this it is relevant now more than ever to post a thread including a quote from Dr Carol Rosin.

Dr. Rosin has been using Von Braun's name for years to push her own politics and religion. There is no evidence Von Braun ever made such a statement; Rosin made the claim only after Von Braun was long dead. And people like you don't question it, because she is saying what you want to hear. It affirms your religious beliefs. She is nothing more than a witness testifying at church and you're sitting in the pews. No proof is needed when you have faith.

Its either going to go 1 of 2 ways

1. Project bluebeam gets underway this year and everyone becomes chipped and loses their indentities and freedoms, (oh wait thats already happening)

or

2. Our galactic neighbours decide enough is enough and puts an end to all of humanities woes by either declaring war themslves or freeing us from the regime.

This is little more than Christian eschatology with a science-fiction window dressing. Like every true believer, you're convince it isn't religion but truth. And because your religion drapes itself in grey aliens and flying saucers and conspiracy theories, you can't even recognize it for what it is.

And your devotion shows how easily manipulated you are. V and the Complicity of Believers

Sounds a little far fetched but then again so did the disclosure report when it first took place now what have we got, an ET commission in Denver and a Alien embassy in Kazakhstan...

I don't know about the Kazakhs are doing, but there is no such thing in Denver. There is a ballot measure to be voted on. Hopefully, the good, rational voters of Denver will vote this down. There are much better things to be spending taxpayer money on a place of worship.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Like bailing out the greedy banks? opulent state dinners? or trumped up war in oil rich countries?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

It would not be wise to discount the entire disclosure project witness pool. Even if just one of those testimonials holds water it validates the ET/UFO equation.
I felt there were many credible witnesses from quite a wide spread of the retired Industrial/Military and Scientific Complex.

I did not discount them all, but I did state that "There were too many liars and BSers onboard."

So why bother make your recommendation about what would be wise?

The whole thing was a flop. They had no proof, the guy who ran it is a nutcase and there were just too many liars; including the nut who ran it.

And for $1000 that guy will take you to see aliens.

The disclosure project did more harm than good. It caused good witnesses and testimony to be forever associated with unadulterated BS and outright liars.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Aren't the woes in the disclosure project just a reflection of what has been going on forever within the entire UFO field anyway? The good, the bad and the ugly? When have we ever gotten 100% iron glad truth about the biggest secret in human history?

Those who are untruthful or BS'ers will get their own, but I feel the patterns of truth that emerge from credible sources within the ufo/et field will eventually or in my opinion already, stand on their own.

Nothing like throwing the baby out with the bath water.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Good post, flagged and starred. I have been aware of the weaponization of space for some time now, through research and talking to some people, including a former engineer for General Dynamics who told me that a space-based weapons system would be built and launched in the near future. This was in 1974. I have always been suspicious of the International Space Station. And the Military Classified Shuttle Missions, how many of these have there been of late? I made a thread about this threat, and what they are building up there, and I must say I am being proved correct every day it seems.

Skynet and Cyberdyne are real, and they equal trouble

Skynet (satellites)

SKYNET

Recent breakthroughs in advanced microchip design and computer processing power were the impetus that led to America’s first military grade neural net based artificial intelligence, SKYNET. Almost overnight, American computer and electronics technology had taken a leap four generations into the future and the world wondered how that could be possible. The West wasn't telling and the concern grew among its enemies and to a much lesser degree its own allies. In the space of three years, from early 1985 to late 1988, America had started developing and deploying cutting edge electronics which were far smaller and far more powerful than anything its allies (or enemies) had at their disposal. Intelligence forces around the world were at a loss as to where the Americans had made the breakthrough that gave them an edge several generations ahead of the rest of the world. Rumors and speculations abounded, some of which even hinted at America having access to salvaged XT (Extraterrestrial) technology. Whatever it was that the Americans had discovered, it had the rest of the world surprised, perplexed and ... above all, wary.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The threat is real, people, and we had better wake up to it. Will the Real ETs come down and put a stop to this nonsense, or we be left to our own devices first? Personally, I think ET is waiting for We The People to do something, for if they intervene, then they are wholly responsible for us, and who wants a bunch of ignorant humans tagging along?

For you who have seen the Terminator films:
You know the scenario, a space based computer system (Skynet) is launched into spacial orbit.
A computer virus spreads worldwide, threatening military weapons systems.
All computer control is given over to Skynet, which effectively kills the virus, then it is found that Skynet is the virus. Skynet becomes aware, and begins to eliminate it's only real threat. Judgement Day.

I know, it's only a movie. but, I have to tell you all, ever since I first saw those films, I knew in my heart that this system would eventually be built and launched. It may not be exactly the same, but isn't it strange they name it the same?
Beam me up, Scotty! Get me outta here before TSHTF!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pajjikor
interesting thread. didnt know bout the ET commission in Denver, good to know.

Maybe we will learn what our gov't has been hiding for years, and if not we still have ats to turn to.
didnt have time to watch the video will do that later

Yep heres some more information for you if you are interested:

Denver ET Commission

Although the examiner can be a little risque here you go

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

First off
the disclosure wasn't a flop it got the attention of many people, if anything it kicked started the awareness that maybe these peoples in power don't have the publics interests at heat, look how peoples views have changed since the disclosure started.

Too many liars and Bsers maybe but there were also many people willing to risk their careers and life by exposing TPTB. If only one of the people in the disclosure was telling the truth surely that puts weight against the nay sayers?

In order for public opinion to shift in favour of the TPTB something big has to happen, with the sighting of the FT in Russia and the Norwegian spiral its just a matter of time, I can feel it in my bones.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
you know, maybe we think too highly of ourselves...maybe there have been aliens that have visited earth. since there is so much life out in the universe, maybe we are just a curiosity as a species, and our planet is used as sort of a "way station" for certain supplies that they need at the time....water...electric chargeing from our storms...certain animals or plants for food, mineral deposits used for whatever.
aliens may NOT WANT to contact us...they have concerns for their own people that are traveling in space, and not care about having any contact with humans.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I have been aware of the weaponization of space for some time now, through research and talking to some people, including a former engineer for General Dynamics who told me that a space-based weapons system would be built and launched in the near future. This was in 1974. I have always been suspicious of the International Space Station. And the Military Classified Shuttle Missions, how many of these have there been of late? I made a thread about this threat, and what they are building up there, and I must say I am being proved correct every day it seems.

Glad your on the same page autowrench, the problem is its safer for people to belive in what they have been told to believe in. You mention science fiction but take a look at the technolgy and ideas surrounding the old star trek films and see how the fiction becomes reality.

There is no doubt in my mind that TPTB have space weapon technolgy and plan to use them in the not so distant future.

Maybe planet X isn't so far fetched after all.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

It would be very difficult if not impossible to produce Exhibit A, Exhibit B type proof given the amount of money and resources that go into keeping said proof out of the hands of whistleblowers and truthers?

The very purpose of these organizations are to guard and keep these secrets.

It's not like your typical smash and grab petty theft here. I'm sure at some level lives are lost to keep them. Any thing that could constitute the kind of proof you are looking for is so far out of reach of the typical worker or whistleblower that rest a sure those naysayers can stay comfy and warm in their easy skeptic chairs for a long time.

I guess if they were to walk into a wasp's nest in the middle of the night and began to hear a loud humming sound all around their feet and legs they wouldn't run. There's no such thing as wasps, that's just the wind or a ringing in my ears and all that pain I'm feeling is just bad circulation and my nerves.

I don't think the Disclosure Project did more harm than good. Thousands of average people who may be on the fence can go to youtube and see snipits from the DP and listen to credible witness testimony that does plenty of good. They see the press, the guys name his rank, and hear him say he would swear in front of congress and that's it. One more person going hmm,... maybe their is something to this. If people fall for fox news and cnn crap, then they surely would consider these testimonials without ever hearing about or caring about who brought them together. Let them research who brings fox news together.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
you know, maybe we think too highly of ourselves...maybe there have been aliens that have visited earth. since there is so much life out in the universe, maybe we are just a curiosity as a species, and our planet is used as sort of a "way station" for certain supplies that they need at the time....water...electric chargeing from our storms...certain animals or plants for food, mineral deposits used for whatever.
aliens may NOT WANT to contact us...they have concerns for their own people that are traveling in space, and not care about having any contact with humans.

You maybe right, taking in to consideration abductee accounts from all over the globe, there are some ET species that consider the planet we reside on extremely special indeed. Although they may let us go to waste they certainly won't allow anything to happen to our rock.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Erm is this the same exhuberant1 that we all know and love? what has happened to you
your signature does not reflect these words?

Don't give up hope, yes steven greer probably was not the best candidate to start the disclosure process, but nevertheless it was started and is continuing to attract many many people to the subject of the 'unknown' However, back to the OP.

Terrorism is under way and that just leaves the number one spot - 'the threat from the stars' your not seriously suggesting that Werner von braun was making it al up? Surely Dr Rosin has some credit to all of this, even if steven greer doesn't?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I disagree. Have a very strong feeling that first we shall see a possible event staged, and I sure hope with their, the elites, setting up Iran and the recent plan to bar entry and deport legal Iranians, Cubans, Syrians,and Yemen's, that nothing will go down in Vancouver next month. Too close to home for comfort and Canadians don't have enemies.
But I think they have some plans in effect for something bad soon.

Yet, the skies are going to be filled one day soon here. I feel humanity passed the test, I just keep getting that, and had a dream about it last night after days of feeling it was over.

The main thing is, between those who have been told about disclosure, those who feel they're waiting for events, and those who have had their hopes dashed many times, one thing I wouldnt say, is "its never going to happen." That isn't something you can state with such knowledge, and even if you had inside knowledge, it would be from the shadow militia and they really arent the final word. Besides that is programming the matrix to make absolute statements about issues. Words have frequencies, we live in a matrix and there are many people who inadvertantly or deliberately program it in a negative way.
Its all coding.

I feel things are going to change within months and before summer.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The "threat from the stars" is supposed to be the asteroid as per her original claims.

4 steps
Communism - cold war
terrorism
asteroid impact
then fake ET

So, you don't get to see the fake ET's, if you fail to survive the rock.

So your next question should be, how much terrorism will there be until that hammer falls?

Then the aliens land to save you from the fallout from the rock.

Neat and sweet.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
Like bailing out the greedy banks? opulent state dinners? or trumped up war in oil rich countries?

You're making a non-sequitor argument. Just because the above is happening doesn't make Dr. Rosin right.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
The "threat from the stars" is supposed to be the asteroid as per her original claims.

4 steps
Communism - cold war
terrorism
asteroid impact
then fake ET

Absolutely but didn't we have that 'hale bopp' incident does that count? and what about reagans ray gun to shoot down asteroids? we can't still be on terrorism surely ?

<<   2  3 >>

join