It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Carol Rosin Her Words Speaks Volumes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Obviously its not just Dr Carol Rosin thats involved with all of this I picked her out of the disclosure becuase whenever I hear the words terrorism I automatically think of her ,I still stand by her, the courage she showed by testifying live on tv, surely that counts for something?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Obviously its not just Dr Carol Rosin thats involved with all of this I picked her out of the disclosure becuase whenever I hear the words terrorism I automatically think of her ,I still stand by her, the courage she showed by testifying live on tv, surely that counts for something?

What courage was that?

It takes no courage to make claims about a man's beliefs, to quote him, when he is not around to confirm or deny those claims. It takes no courage to speak when you know you won't be challenged in any meaningful way.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And here is how you shall get your asteroid...

www.rand.org...

Take a gander at what the think tanks have cooked up. I'm sure this is the dumbed down version.

Terrorism is too small
Famine is too obvious
Disease is unreliable

But a fat rock from space, will do all of the above in no time with plausible deniability (their words), so they can change the pieces on the board....

This very paper deserves its own thread....

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Seriously mate... chill out. THere is a psychotropic drug called Soma. The same drug was mentioned in a book that predates the creation of Soma called "Brave New World". To name a weapon after SkyNet implies catching something. Not letting int fall to the earth if you will. that makes no sense. We do NOT have the budget for that regardless of how many tax increases we get. (We being globally) Skynet sounds more like something for the internet. You figure the internet is somethign we use daily, and we got the first of the internet from the militaries of both UN and US. Now its public. took ten years to bring it out of the closet. Look at mocriwaves. After it was perfected, it took How long for the navy to release the technology to the public? about ten years. Look at technology. I was visiting the states when I was about 8 or so and always had this thing with taking stuff apart and putting it back together again. I went to Japan for about 6 years, and the tech there was amazing. miniaturised, closer circuitry, etc. I went back home to Botswana, and found our same old tech. I went BACK stateside when I was 17 to join the Military there like my father before me (As he is the American) and went back to it.. lo and behold.... smaller closer tech tighter curcuitry, more ceramic, and less lead. More Silver, too. What does this mean? when the military in any country or even the civilian sector for that matter, makes a discovery, it is run through a series of military benifit tests, and trials, THEN it is released to the public. I suspect we will be hearing more and more about Graphine too. that doesnt make it a conspiracy world domination factor. We in the computer industry are still playing wearily with artificial intelligence. (I dabble alot with programming since changing career fields from chemistry) Why? because of movies like Terminator and the current hit TV series Battle Star Galactica. The ideas the sci-fi authors come up with are just what DARPA feed off of. Not to control humanity but to defend ourselves against each other, and to reach out to other possibilities. Even if we are the only living system, there is alot of space out there that says "Take me". Why would we destroy ourselves. I have no belief in thsi illuminati. I think if anything it is a dead organisation brought up again in some screwed up conspiracy story, like the recent "Angels and Demons" story but much earlier. I think if they ever existed, they were brought to close long ago.
I agree with one thing you sayd though.... wake up. Australian scientists started the "Beaming Tech" and have not been all that successful with it. so if you want to be goo... go a. and be beamed.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I have to question the validity of Dr. Rosin for another purpose. You see, we all understand VonBraun was a former NAZI. why would this guy place his dying secrets in a Jewish woman? that makes absolutely no sense. I am sure he kept his politics aside for NASA and all but on the death bed... he is himself... I just dont see that happening. I think Ms Rosin is full of...... well it aint Bagles

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
I have to question the validity of Dr. Rosin for another purpose. You see, we all understand VonBraun was a former NAZI. why would this guy place his dying secrets in a Jewish woman? that makes absolutely no sense.

Werner's membership in the Nazi Party was more pragmatic than ideaological. All he cared about was continuing his life's work building rockets, not politics.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Your argument became non-sequitur when you voiced your opinion of how taxpayers dollars should be delegated. Doesn't make Dr.s arguments any more right or wrong either.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What I dont understand about Rosin's warning that terrorism threat is a lie, is that terrorism is really happening. So how can it be a "lie"??!!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Ahh, so you don't understand the word 'threat'.

The terrorism threat is used as part of a 'dialectic'.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Ahh, so you don't understand the word 'threat'.

The terrorism threat is used as part of a 'dialectic'.

You mean the actual threat is grossly exaggerated and overstated by our government??

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Of course, its a means to an end... the terrorists themselves are unimportant, but the idea and concept of the terrorist and the media's and government portrayal of them is what they are trying to push.

Conditioning.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

You do know what a non-sequitur is, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
What I dont understand about Rosin's warning that terrorism threat is a lie, is that terrorism is really happening. So how can it be a "lie"??!!

Imagine an army of masked men coming in to your home in the middle of the night, whilst you are sleeping. They kick down the door and round up you family, then one by one they shoot them dead in front of your eyes. They leave your house laughing and firing randomly in to the air. How are you going to feel? your whole world would be truned upside down you would have nothing left except revenge!

Then the next day somebody from a group called 'freedom fighters' comes along and says to you that you can have your revenge on these evil people, all you have to do is take this gun,bomb,grenade and use it against these evil people. Et voila you become a terrorist.

The rub is, little did you know that the masked men that came in to your home were the same people that belonged to the 'freedom fighters' therefore, they have turned you in to a terrorist without you knowng/realising.

Thats the way it works that is how terrorism is bred based on lies and deception.

How many taliban members have the all the troops in Afghanistan rounded up and charged for their crimes? how many Al Queada terrorists are caught and shown on tv? bearing in mind that we are told Al Queada is a massive organisation, don't forget that they have supressed the advancement of the worlds greatest marines for a long long time now.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
With all said and done, one thing we must consider here. The Bankers and Rich Elite have had the reins of control of most of the world for a very long time now, and as few as 2000 people control all of the word's money...agreed? Trust me on this, these people will never give up that power willingly, nor will they give up their money/gold/jewels.other riches such as stocks. They will die first. And, Skynet is a reality, whether one believes it or not.....

Britain Launches Final Real-Life Skynet Satellite, Dubs it Skynet with No Sense of Irony

The system allows for communication both in the voice and data variety between basically any unit of the British Armed Forces, including computers talking to computers, probably about how best to murder their makers. For example, a base computer in cheery old London can communicate with the "Reaper," a robotic spy drone in Afghanistan, retrieving data and telling it where to go, and transmitting live video over the connection from the UAV. The sat also has solar sails which extend its life to 15 years, a special anti-jamming antenna is set on the receive side, while 4 steerable antennas can be aimed in a single spot to concentrate broadcasting ability.

Even worse is the fact that the whole thing is privately owned, with the British Armed Forces only promised a portion of the bandwidth rather than having control over the whole thing.

gizmodo.com...

Skynet – A New Saviour in the Sky

Designed specifically for military use, Skynet can match any civilian communications system with regard to technical specification.

The multi-billion-pound deal, financed by a private finance initiative between the Ministry of Defence and a subsidiary of Paradigm EADS Astrium which built the satellite itself, has already been hailed by the UK Minister for Defence Equipment and Support, Baroness Taylor, for its ability to improve defence operations around the world.

"Once complete, the Skynet programme will bring significant improvement to our global communications systems, especially for deployed operations in Iraq, Afghanistan and at sea," Baroness Taylor said.

But it is not only the satellite's benefits to defence that have gained recognition for this project. The deal itself has received praise for its approach and operation.

www.army-technology.com...

Real Life Cyberdyne Develops Robotic Suit

f you’re a Terminator fan, you’ll probably be shocked to know that there’s a real-life Cyberdyne company. In the Terminator canon, Cyberdyne is the company responsible for bringing the end of the world via the creation of Skynet, the computer network that takes over all systems and brings about Judgement Day.

And now, the real-life Cyberdyne company has announced the creation of a robotic suit…

Called HAL or short for Hybrid Assitive Limb, the suit works by getting nerve signals from the skin

gmtristan.com...

www.pbs.org...

www.cyberdyne.jp...

Yeah, it's only a movie, folks! Nothing to worry about here! Space will always be a peaceful place. NOT! The first Skynet satellite was launched in 1969 by Delta rocket from Cape Canaveral.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Your right of course, there are various sources on the internet that suggests that modern warfare will soon be something out of a science fiction novel, look at the rail gun on transformers movie that is something that is up and running and testing as we speak. Although they portray these technologies in the movies as something beyond our wildest dreams, its amazing how money can transform ideas in to real life working models.

Take for instance minority report when that came out people marvelled at the cgi technology that cgi has become what we call PC tablets. everything is changing.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It seemed you thought a ufo commission is a waste of tax dollars, how this follows the logic of the thread of Dr Rosin is beyond me, I think a ufo commission couldn't be any worse then the allocation of funds to where we have seen them go lately.

sequitur

I thought it meant conclusion of an inference.

You're the one who spelt it with an o.

But by all means Rex enlighten me.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by sparrowstail]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by sparrowstail
Like bailing out the greedy banks? opulent state dinners? or trumped up war in oil rich countries?

You're making a non-sequitor argument. Just because the above is happening doesn't make Dr. Rosin right.

Nope, it doesn't make Dr. Rosin right... but it sure puts your argument about better things to spend money on into perspective... and THAT'S the point the poster was making.

In fact, one could make a case for your answer to be an attempt to deflect the argument away from the original point.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
In fact, one could make a case for your answer to be an attempt to deflect the argument away from the original point.

It seems to be a common theme nowadays within this site. I believe they call it hijacking the thread with straw man arguments, Such a shame.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

It seemed you thought a ufo commission is a waste of tax dollars, how this follows the logic of the thread of Dr Rosin is beyond me...

The logic should be self-evident in my post. It is tax-payer money to build a church.

You're the one who spelt it with an o.

Oh no, I misspelled something. You got me.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Nope, it doesn't make Dr. Rosin right... but it sure puts your argument about better things to spend money on into perspective... and THAT'S the point the poster was making.

The implication being that a criticism of the UFO church is somehow a defense of other wasteful programs. That is a non-sequitur.

It'd be a very weak argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join