It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
If we do not want such a world, we only have a few months to transform this great awakening of consciousness caused by the events of 2009 to implement concrete actions. If we want to counteract the eventual totalitarian tendencies of the global elite, we must focus our priorities on the following:
- continue personal research for information and learn to decipher the information that the media give us, so as to understand the scenarios that are being staged behind our backs
- seek alternative sources of information to better understand the logic behind the apparent events
- form citizen alliances in each city, to coordinate activities for information and training, but also to challenge people with political duties to initiate legal action and to organize protests and non-violent acts of civil disobedience
- put pressure on each elected politician in our region and our country so that corruption and conflicts of interest are charged and convicted; · put pressure on each elected politician in our region and our country to demand that our country permanently withdraws from all the international bodies who have stolen our sovereignty (beginning with WHO, the European Community or NAFTA and NATO)
- become, each and every one of us, disseminators of information in our immediate environment (co-workers, families, neighbours, friends). For if we do not gather a critical mass of knowledgeable people, the next attack of so-called avian or so-called pneumonic plague will put us in a minority position within a frightened flock face to governmental actions and manoeuvres by the WHO.
Biological sensor modules can also be used with a sensor port, but such sensors may be costly to use for the immediate future. A lower cost alternative is to add to the cell phone an RFID reader chip to read remote, disposable wireless RFID sensors. Such sensors can be for any application (chemical, radiological or biological) but specifically will include low cost disposable biological sensors (immunoassays that are similar to pregnancy tests), as illustrated below for anthrax or any other bioterrorism agent. Disposable printable immunoassays combined with RFID (or RFID electro-immunoassays) can be produced that will detect any pathogen, anywhere and this capability is covered under US Patent 10/530,901.
· Ukraine experienced an epidemic of extremely deadly lung disease (death occurring 24 hours after onset) in November 2009. According to the autopsies performed on the corpses of victims, the symptoms were different from those of influenza and the virus that attacked the lungs was different from the H1N1 virus, but by combining with it, became extremely deadly (ref: newsoftomorrow.org... et www.agoravox.fr... ) ;
· But what is disturbing about the case in Ukraine is that two months beforehand (in Warsaw, Poland on 29th and 30th September, 2009), Interpol had proposed to six of Central and Eastern European countries a drill simulating a bioterrorist attack against the Ukraine, an attack in which the terrorists’ modus operandi was to spread a virus of pneumonic plague by air (see: www.interpol.int... ). Two months later, thousands of testimonies from the people of Ukraine reported that planes had flown at low altitude during the night, a few days before the outbreak of the deadly epidemic first describes as pneumonic plague. A coincidence? ;
· Dr. Taubenberger, whom I spoke about in several of my lectures, is the head of the Laboratory of Molecular Pathology in the American Armed Forces. It was he who in 2004 removed lung tissue from the corpse of an Inuit, who had died in 1918 of the Spanish flu, to resurrect and recombine the deadly strain of the famous pandemic flu (with the help of laboratory CDC (Center for Disease Control)). What I am saying is anything but Internet gossip: this work was the subject of several scientific publications in Nature (Taubenberger, Jeffrey. « Characterization of the 1918 influenza virus polymerase genes ». Nature. 437, pp 889-893 (2005)) and in Science (Tumpey, Terrence. « Characterization of the reconstructed 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic virus ». Science. 310, pp 77-80 (2005)). One can already find it suspicious that the Armed Forces and the CDC should invest substantial resources to recombine an extinct virus responsible for the deaths of 20 to 60 million people;
· This same professor Taubenberger has just released the results of the autopsies he performed on the first casualties of the H1N1 flu, in the region of New York, between May and July 2009. Two questions came to my mind: why give this man the privilege of carrying out autopsies on the first victims of the new flu, when this geographic area was neither under his jurisdiction nor part of his normal duties? And why did he wait until late November to make public its findings on observations made in May? Especially when his conclusions showed that the victims had not died from the flu (oh, really?), but a lung disease which is very similar to what the Ukrainians are dying from now!!! (Ref: ww.examiner.com... ar--to-1918-Spanish-flu ). L’Ukraine aurait-elle été le terrain de test d’une contamination à plus large échelle, pour plus tard ? ). Had the Ukraine been the testing ground for later contamination on a larger scale?
Originally posted by MemoryShock
I am interested in the Verichip angle...where they have "won the race" to patent an implantable chip that can actually detect whether or not one is infected.
With the various different strains and mutations, is that even a viable possibility?