It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Crushing Machine has been Switched On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here's a recommended article

"Nothing will ever be the same again;" Jean-Jacques Crevecoeur Reflects On The Swine Flu Scam (Translated by Carolyn Dunning)

Detailed look at NWO scams of 2009 and what's to come in 2010

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Fix your link, please, the site it takes me to has nothing to see there except the header.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Just tested again it works fine, first the header appears then the article. Perhaps you're on a slower connection

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't believe this. I believe the nwo is playing games with us

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, this is interesting and gave me the chills!

Even if it were not true I certainly subscribe to the emotion and meaning of the message this person conveys.

In Holland (may I say THE capital of corporate and political corruption of the world?) me and my band of brothers and sisters have been fighting against this 9/11, swine-flu, war on terror (insert other nwo-objective here) bullcrap!

It sure seems like something is happening and a LOT of people are waking up, rapidly! Out of this must come chaos before natural order will be restored, by the people and for the people.

In my opinion even the NWO is just as big a scam as global warming. It's a way to keep the people afraid of something they think is so big they cannot do anything about it.

It's the other way around, however: we were the ones that allowed these psychopaths to do these things to us and our children! The only way to take the power back is to massively refuse to take it any longer!

Think that this is hard? I don't think so.

We've allready come a long way, baby!

S&F

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I am interested in the Verichip angle...where they have "won the race" to patent an implantable chip that can actually detect whether or not one is infected.

With the various different strains and mutations, is that even a viable possibility?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

The technology for this does not exist, nor has it any reasonable function.

If the function was killing or neutralising (sterilisation), it could do so without the need of being detected. Detection of this function would even be unwanted...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Star and Flag for a fantastic thread. Bravo!

I especially liked this part:

If we do not want such a world, we only have a few months to transform this great awakening of consciousness caused by the events of 2009 to implement concrete actions. If we want to counteract the eventual totalitarian tendencies of the global elite, we must focus our priorities on the following:

• continue personal research for information and learn to decipher the information that the media give us, so as to understand the scenarios that are being staged behind our backs

• seek alternative sources of information to better understand the logic behind the apparent events

• form citizen alliances in each city, to coordinate activities for information and training, but also to challenge people with political duties to initiate legal action and to organize protests and non-violent acts of civil disobedience

• put pressure on each elected politician in our region and our country so that corruption and conflicts of interest are charged and convicted; · put pressure on each elected politician in our region and our country to demand that our country permanently withdraws from all the international bodies who have stolen our sovereignty (beginning with WHO, the European Community or NAFTA and NATO)

• become, each and every one of us, disseminators of information in our immediate environment (co-workers, families, neighbours, friends). For if we do not gather a critical mass of knowledgeable people, the next attack of so-called avian or so-called pneumonic plague will put us in a minority position within a frightened flock face to governmental actions and manoeuvres by the WHO.

It's difficult to deny his logic. This seems like a highly probable blueprint for real tangible success in the most important confrontation we've ever imagined.

Of course, only time will tell.

I especially enjoyed his unknowing correlation and confirmation that the explosion of awareness currently happening on ATS is not as exclusive to ATS as I perhaps once thought. It made me feel a bit better, and a bit closer to more people than I ever would'a thunk.

Thanks again...for all in all, a very pleasant read.

Definite Keeper

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

There's research along the lines of GenTag and the DHS "Cell-All" initiative (a distributed sensor network embedded in cell phones). However, self-contained biosensors are claimed as 'costly to use for the immediate future', and there's no mention of the technology moving to the human-implantable stage. But there's an interesting mention in the details:

Biological sensor modules can also be used with a sensor port, but such sensors may be costly to use for the immediate future. A lower cost alternative is to add to the cell phone an RFID reader chip to read remote, disposable wireless RFID sensors. Such sensors can be for any application (chemical, radiological or biological) but specifically will include low cost disposable biological sensors (immunoassays that are similar to pregnancy tests), as illustrated below for anthrax or any other bioterrorism agent. Disposable printable immunoassays combined with RFID (or RFID electro-immunoassays) can be produced that will detect any pathogen, anywhere and this capability is covered under US Patent 10/530,901.
Source

RFID uplink, hmm. 'Disposable immunoasseys' might be an interesting google search, and given that it seems to be an active area of research, I'm sure there's working being done on self-contained reusable biosensors...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
After looking at what the ingredients of this vaccine do when injected, I have no doubt it is intended as a means of lowering fertility.

However the reaction has shown us there is no need to despair.
Baxter's attempt to spread bird flu in Europe a year back was thwarted, and I believe several other attempts have not worked.

Most likely TPTB thought this swine flu would be deadly and force us to use their sterilising vaccines, but it mutated to a less deadly form and they couldn't get the deadly mutation to take hold.

I expect them to try again next winter, imitating the 3 recurring waves of the 1918-1919 pandemic, but a lot of information has spread in the meantime about how to stay safe naturally.

We, the little people, are not powerless, and I believe that, along with every downtrodden group put in danger by evil powers, we have God on our side.

Particularly worth recording from the cited article is this section:

· Ukraine experienced an epidemic of extremely deadly lung disease (death occurring 24 hours after onset) in November 2009. According to the autopsies performed on the corpses of victims, the symptoms were different from those of influenza and the virus that attacked the lungs was different from the H1N1 virus, but by combining with it, became extremely deadly (ref: newsoftomorrow.org... et www.agoravox.fr... ) ;

· But what is disturbing about the case in Ukraine is that two months beforehand (in Warsaw, Poland on 29th and 30th September, 2009), Interpol had proposed to six of Central and Eastern European countries a drill simulating a bioterrorist attack against the Ukraine, an attack in which the terrorists’ modus operandi was to spread a virus of pneumonic plague by air (see: www.interpol.int... ). Two months later, thousands of testimonies from the people of Ukraine reported that planes had flown at low altitude during the night, a few days before the outbreak of the deadly epidemic first describes as pneumonic plague. A coincidence? ;

· Dr. Taubenberger, whom I spoke about in several of my lectures, is the head of the Laboratory of Molecular Pathology in the American Armed Forces. It was he who in 2004 removed lung tissue from the corpse of an Inuit, who had died in 1918 of the Spanish flu, to resurrect and recombine the deadly strain of the famous pandemic flu (with the help of laboratory CDC (Center for Disease Control)). What I am saying is anything but Internet gossip: this work was the subject of several scientific publications in Nature (Taubenberger, Jeffrey. « Characterization of the 1918 influenza virus polymerase genes ». Nature. 437, pp 889-893 (2005)) and in Science (Tumpey, Terrence. « Characterization of the reconstructed 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic virus ». Science. 310, pp 77-80 (2005)). One can already find it suspicious that the Armed Forces and the CDC should invest substantial resources to recombine an extinct virus responsible for the deaths of 20 to 60 million people;

· This same professor Taubenberger has just released the results of the autopsies he performed on the first casualties of the H1N1 flu, in the region of New York, between May and July 2009. Two questions came to my mind: why give this man the privilege of carrying out autopsies on the first victims of the new flu, when this geographic area was neither under his jurisdiction nor part of his normal duties? And why did he wait until late November to make public its findings on observations made in May? Especially when his conclusions showed that the victims had not died from the flu (oh, really?), but a lung disease which is very similar to what the Ukrainians are dying from now!!! (Ref: ww.examiner.com... ar--to-1918-Spanish-flu ). L’Ukraine aurait-elle été le terrain de test d’une contamination à plus large échelle, pour plus tard ? ). Had the Ukraine been the testing ground for later contamination on a larger scale?

The relationship between the Ukraine Flu and their IMF loan is sickening, but no surprise to anyone who understands the purpose of the IMF.

Taubenberger being given these corpses to autopsy would be really odd, if there was not the obvious connection here.

However about the manmade "global warming" mentioned, it is all too real. It was known 20 years back that a possible effect of global warming was the freezing of Europe, and we learned a few years back that such freezing, unlike earlier models which believed temperatures changed gradually over 1,000s of years, can happen very suddenly, over just a few years. It's easy to scoff, but climate works in complex ways.

That, however, does not mean the carbon credit scheme will achieve anything other than allowing the wealthiest countries to become even wealthier, and to keep polluting as they do so.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I am interested in the Verichip angle...where they have "won the race" to patent an implantable chip that can actually detect whether or not one is infected.

With the various different strains and mutations, is that even a viable possibility?

A team of BYU engineers and chemists has created an inexpensive silicon microchip that reliably detects viruses, even at low concentrations.

It’s another step toward the goal of enabling physicians and lab technicians to use small chips to test their patients’ samples for specific proteins or viruses. The researchers report their progress in Lab on a Chip, the top scientific journal devoted to the creation of chip-based biological tests.
Source

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Oh look, there's a journal called Lab on a Chip. Given the cost and necessary redundancy-for-reliability of human-conducted lab test, I bet this is a booming 'future health care' field, awash with VC and government subsidy.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Thanks Ian...some interesting reading for sure...and would tie in nicely with individualized medicine...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the pace of technology is far greater than the motivation to report it and for the average person to seek out its' existence...much less extrapolate on potential alternative uses...

new topics

top topics

join