It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really are worth saving.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So basicly. after reading through this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and seeing how a lot of people there, and on this site all togever seem to have very little faith in us as a species. and I don't blame them. I see the news today. I live economicly forgotten town where 1/3 are either unemployed or have no education. so the crime rate here is incredibly high.

so i thought id post this incredible website, in hopes of maybe restoring some faith in a few of you.
Dont give up yet theres still good out there. you just have to look for it.

www.givesmehope.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There are many good people out there I promise. Their voice is quiet compared to the noise of the greed and hustle and bustle of "normal" life. Most don't want the attention of being good, can be see by the sharks as a sign of weakness. We are all just trying to survive no matter what our material circumstances are.

No matter how bad it gets everything and anything can change in a heart beat for better or worse. Be positive, honest and as good as you can even if it does not work out at least YOU know that you did your best and you were one of the good guys.

Very nice website, S&F for you. Many thanks for that, it's easy to forget..

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I loved this site, and have bookmarked it for future perusals!

It's so easy to become discouraged when we hear the bad news. Especially here on ATS, where most of the things we read are gloom and doom. Your message is wonderful, and very relevant.

Thanks again for the post, it made my day!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well I will not bash your enthusiasm for humanity, however I will say that though most of us are compasionate to others that are worth their weight in salt. There is an unfortunate unbalance in good verses evil on this planet, and the cheaters, stealers, greedy, murderous, mass of those that will be destined to win. And I for one feel the only way to overcome this issue is to reset humanity. How exactly it will be done I believe is already in the works. But good luck on your quest for faith in honesty.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

I still prefer FML

FML gives me hope

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There are plenty of people out there doing good. I agree, we are worth saving.

But there are always going to be selfish, egotistical people out there.
Just stay away from those.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
LOL congratulations, after reading about 20 GMHs, i cried. xD
now it's on my favorites list for when i have doubts about humanity.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thank you OP for the site. It made my day!

top topics

join