It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure closer in 2010?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I totally agree with your point, it's just that I am really struggling to understand why with all of today's technology we don't have definitive proof, as genuine as witnesses may be, without that definitive proof it's just not convincing me, I've read that thread you linked to and there are some fascinating cases, and as much as I want to be 100% sure, I can't be.......how about you, are you 100% sure?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

No, I can't be 100% sure, that would be ignorant and ambiguous of me. However, I am 99% sure that at least one of the many UFO/Alien cases are legit and extraterrestrial in origin. The probability is just overwhelming in favor of intelligent, extraterrestrial life elsewhere in our vast universe/multiverse. Add to that the multiple reports here on Earth and I think it is a very reasonable assumption and postulate to theorize that indeed we have, are, and will likely continue to be visited by these lifeforms.

As far as why hasn't our technology helped us "discover them"... A few likely reasons;

1. Their technology is still MUCH more advanced than anything we have and thus can still easily avoid definite detection if wanted.

2. Their presence is being actively covered-up, so the "game" isn't fair so to say.

Basically there are still too many unknowns to make any further confident theories, but there is enough evidence to confidently state (in my humble opinion) that aliens are real and are here, furthermore I believe some are also in contact with certain factions of our worlds governments.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Which one are you 99% sure of?

I wouldn't doubt for one minute that if we are being visited then obviously the technology of the visitors is far superior to ours, however I find it hard to believe that recent evidence is limited to simple lights and dots in the sky, and that any visitors could disguise themselves from vast amounts of witnesses.

Then again, playing devils advocate to my own suspicions, I suppose that modern technology allows us to capture more anomalous evidence than it did 50 years ago

It's certainly a conundrum!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Back on topic ! Disclosure in my opinion, if it comes at all, will more likely come from the Vatican, or pressure from the vatican ! I won't be holding my breath though I'm afraid !

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
An alien race that could travel at light speed or faster, time warp, use worm holes, and everything else thats been claimed they can do, would not give a flip about our goverment, our world, or anything else for that matter. I mean do you give a flip about an ant hill?..Do you try to contact the queen ant?...Their nothing, a joke, and if their in your yard, what do you do..You exterminate them. Same thing here, why would an alien race so advanced, so intelligent give a hoot about us, our way, our goverments, the answer..They wouldn't!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
That was a very well put together and exciting video! An absolute great find... it really got me pumped up!

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Cigar]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I dont think that discloser will happen to divert attention from something as comparably trivial to the economy. The advent of camera phones, public journalism, etc is foricing the mass media into a position to make apathetic stand up and take notice.

YouTube et al are crammed full with intresting footage and ATS and the like are allowing the masses to share thoughts and experiences and therefore the supposed litmus test needed for human acceptability to disclosure is being carried out on an almost daily basis.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here's a tip, don't wake up everyday waiting for UFO disclosure to happen, because it won't happen any time soon, it'll take time and PLENTY of patience.

Perhaps when my generation becomes the leaders we will think differently.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If you truly care about disclosure, you should write to the likes of Greer, Bassett, Salla, and Webre demanding that they disclose their sources.

They are constantly demanding disclosure, right? That's their gig?--Well I want some too. I want to know who is feeding them bogus disclosure dates. Clearly their sources are either lying about being in the know or are disinformation agents, which makes Greer, Bassett, et. al. disinformation agent mules. These sources are not worth covering for. Demand they be exposed.

If you want the truth, you should demand it from the ones who bring you false information. The Obama administration hasn't lied to us, they've been quiet on the issue. The above people have been feeding us wrong information FOR YEARS. Make whatever apology you want for that but the fact is, you wouldn't stand for that from the government. Why are you standing for it from them?

Demand disclosure from the disclosure movement!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
great video.

i dont know anymore if it will happen myself?

But sometimes i feel it close and other times not.

It would open up a big can of worms somewhat.

lost carees from witnesses,,NASA coverups,abductions and cattle mutalatuions,,etc,,etc
if I were a farmer Id get kinda scared about this,especially if this happened a hundred yards away from my bedroom.
Im sure there would be nut case new age church's popping up as well like that heavens gate.

theres probly more problems it would create then doing any good.?

but i do beleive it should be disclosed!!

I also would think Nasa;s budget would go up?,,even though they denide ever seeing anything on all their missions/films/radar/not letting their astronots speak out.

I do know 98% of NASA is good but theres a few "men in black" who run the show I beleive who are to blame.

really gets me thinking.

huggs everyone

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
An alien race that could travel at light speed or faster, time warp, use worm holes, and everything else thats been claimed they can do, would not give a flip about our goverment, our world, or anything else for that matter. I mean do you give a flip about an ant hill?..Do you try to contact the queen ant?...Their nothing, a joke, and if their in your yard, what do you do..You exterminate them. Same thing here, why would an alien race so advanced, so intelligent give a hoot about us, our way, our goverments, the answer..They wouldn't!!!

You can't say that with 100% certainty. How can anyone guess the motives of an alien race when they are just that, 'alien'. Maybe we are their anthill experiment.

As for disclosure, I have started to think it will happen gradually and naturally. People over the world are getting more aware and have better and better technology. The government can't stop that, it's progress....unless they obliterate us all with war and pestilence which is a possibility.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think disclosure will come,But I'm sure certain things have to be put in place before the information could be released if it was all about aliens the information would have been out years ago.

But if the technology such as anti gravity could be mastered easily, Then you might have a scenario where every back yard engineer building there own flying saucer.

Just think of the implications if criminals and terrorist got there hands on that tech! The planet would turn into mad house in no time flat!

So not being dumb TPTB would want to put in place a Space Navy for example "Gary Mckinnon"

So the question isn't about aliens anymore,The question is are we as race responsible enough to use such technology wisely and for the benefit of all?

The irony is that the lack of the technology is producing the exact same situation as they where trying to avoid in the first place. Go figure!

[edit on 10-1-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

As a good number have pointed out on posts on ATS before, the media is certainly become more and more focused on the realms of UFOs. Even the most closed of minds in the UK would proberly have some view on the likes of 2012, etc which is something that would have been unheard of even 5 years ago. Is this a result of the internet and sites such as ATS or is it becuase the powers that be are pushing the agenda into the public arena for a period of slow consumption? Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

frame 4:43 is pretty interesting

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
When you hear the word disclosure, like when its related to the disclosure project what do you think of?..First, if the United States goverment, or any goverment comes out and saids, Yes, we have known for awhile that some sort of alien race, or races have been visiting us. Ok, that would confirm what all the ufologist have been saying, military people, and citizens alike. Ok, now what?..Thats right now what?.. Dr Greer claims, hey now we get free energey, green energy, new improved technology, can travel among the stars, really?..Explain how exactly?..If the goverment had any of this knowledge we wouldnt be still using jets with jet fuel, we wouldn't still be blasting off in the shuttle using same ole fuel, and concept, we wouldn't still be having some very important politicians dying of everyday diseases, we wouldn't still be having the same ole power lines running to the miltary bases, that run to our homes. They have nothing, this is my point, if they did we would be seeing it by now, after all Roswell happen in 1947, yes technology has come along way, but contrary to what a certain Col, would have you believe, the gains we have made did not come from aliens, it came from good ole fashion hard work, experments, and ideas from MAN!

It's obvious to see that goverment doesn't know anything about alien technology thats going to change our life, and allow us to live 3000 years. It's not going to happen people, keep buying Dr Greers lies, and everyone else who puts a diffrent book out every year with more stories, more promises, all lies. Think of this, if your one of these who believe aliens themselfs are somewhere in an underground facility running test and doing all this non-sense crap cooked up by these dillusional x-military guys who are in dept up to their eyeballs, and needed a book deal and speeching job to help pay the bills so they got their little stories together and went out and started making the money, than keep believing that, whatever makes you feel good and gives you hope. However, if you want to know the truth than wake up, stop filling yourselfs with non-sense, see the truth for what it is, and DISCLOSURE, is not what its been made out to be.

So aliens crashed, they had or have the bodies, and the ship stored somewhere, great, and how exactly have we gained anything from this?..The goverment knows nothing, if they knew, their familys would know, their familys extended family would know, now add all the friends into the equation, now multiply all that by 53 years, what do you got..an impossible secret. Lets move on shall we, crop circles..crop circles in all likely hood is being done by haarp, look at all the crop circles done and photgraphed before 1988, now look at the ones starting right after 1988 and moving into the 90's to the present when haarp is really up and going, see the diffrence?..I don't know why their doing it, maybe to feed the masses into believing that e.t's are doing it, maybe it's for experiments, but what I do know is theirs a reason, and I do not believe it has anything to do with aliens. If you do, fine, believe that it's your free will to do so. My point here is this.

Goverments know nothing, and even if they know e.t's are real, what does that change?..That they been lying for years..Wow..shocker uh

Disclosure changes nothing..They claim it will bring green energy, free energy, it will change how we, travel, commuincate, and power our lifes, well if thats the truth, relate all that back to the goverment, if they know about all this..where is it?..why isn't our military crafts changed from jet fuel -- to anti-gravity, why do our politicians still die, people claim Ronald Reagan knew because of his speech at the U.N, he died of alzhiemers, come on.

The Disclosure Project...Ok, founded by Dr Greer, who sales tours that claims you MIGHT make contact or see a ufo, he also makes you sign documents that saids you can't DISCLOSE any information about the trips or what gets said. He claims he briefed a sitting C.I.A director, yep folks the C.I.A director needed an e.r doctor to brief him on ufo's, however the goverment already knows about all this and wont tell anyone, which is it, see the circles, see the deception in Dr Greers story? Dr Greer saids he has top secret documents that he is going to give to the president Obama if given a chance to talk with him, sure, a non-military, a non-top security clearence citizen has in his possesion top secret documents, that if true he would be detained, arrested and prosecuted for even having, no matter how he got them. How does he get by with all this, by knowing that he can say anything he wants about our goverment and they will neither confirm or deny the claims, because thats how they work, they will not get involved with such petty and foolish things.

If you read all this, I hope I have opened your eyes and your mind to how deceptions and lies are being told to people who want to believe in aliens and such so bad, it's almost like a lot of folks gave up hope of a God, and the whole living in heaven thing, to now we want to live forever based on technology the aliens will give us.

Peace, and believe w/e you want!

Note: Don't hold any mis-spellings aginst me, I speed typed everything and had to pee!

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Mr_skepticc]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

hi,,

im a bad typo typo to so ill forgive you cause you had to go tinkle,,,,,,now,,is it Mr skeptic or Mr septic...

lol,,,just kidding,,

skkeptics keep us on our toes...

Im kinda answering both your replies here here so bare with me.

You mentioned why would they be interested in us and we are ants to them.
well,there are 100's of scientist who study ants.
If we knew or the mars rover snapped a pic of a ant mound on mars NASA would be wetting their pants to get another probe up there to study them.
and if the ET's are so far advanced they wouldnt even need to leave their planet actually then,,would they?
So why would they be flying around in outter space?
answer is simple,,,knollege/study/observe stuff.

they might not be that far from us and may even only be a few 1000 years agead of us tech wise and some much more.
If there were bigfoots/neanderthals on mars we'd be interested

and cattle mutalations/abductions/witnesses/radar sightings/very credible eye witnesses tend to show the ET's are interested in us,

As for dr greer,,Im not on his fan club or band wagon.
i see your point with him whole heartedly..

as for free energy ,,we got free energy,,solar,nuke,dams,,,but it takes upkeep and workers to deliver this to the households,
I know some here think we all should have a shoe box or such,,,sighhhhh

And I also know/beleive a crashed ufo's propulsion system might not be to convertable for household use.

also,,the military HAS BEEN testing and HAVE anti gravity crafts for some time now,,and some of these are pretty high tech.
and these dont use rocket fuel.
i witnesses either one of these or an ET ship in a corn field when I was younger and was rate next to it,i coulda threw a rock at it with a broken arm.

I beleive we are being visited by ET's,and disclosure wouldnt change on who I am.
Much less most people with common scence.
people will still go on the way they are.

Greer is way overboard on saying we want free energy after disclosure.

And the goverment(black ops) darn well knows about ET's.
A lot of politicians are kept in the dark as well and probly dont know anything.
I dont think black ops invites the president over and shows him all the high tech secrets

To me theres just to much on this and even if 99.9% is explainable that leave 1000's of cases that are pay dirt.

I know your a skeptic and its good we have them to keep us on our toes.

Huggies everyone..

[edit on 12-1-2010 by amyfriend]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Disclosure is like betting on your favorite horse in a race, but all the horses run the same. It's pointless to bet on any of them.

The 60's, the 70's, the 80's, the 90's and now from 2000 to 2010, are all "disclosure" dates.

When will people realize that disclosure will only happen when the aliens are in our faces? The governaments will not, ever, disclosure on something that they take benefit from hiding.

Maybe all the secret agencies have come together in this subject and agreed to keep it a secret... Maybe all of them try to keep secrets from eachother....and so on... You'll never know.

It isn't a joke when people say that we'll only have true proof of aliens when they land in front of the white-house.

Honestly, if something comes out in the dates that are being thrown up latelly, I honestly believe that it will be a false flag operation, not the real deal..

IMO.

[edit on 12/1/10 by Tifozi]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Dont forget guys the UK government has already disclosed everything(allegedly) and shut down their"X files"investigations the files on this can be downloaded for a small cost online.Sorry no link on my mobile at the moment. wether this is true or not the fact that in the past they have spent resources on investigation could give credence to the possibility of ET life. Personally I think its naive to think that we are alone in this vast universe of possibilities whatever form of life it may be.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
All i gotta say is greer better deliver or by the end of summer or he is toast. Maybe he is calling the bluff but something tells me it wont be this year. As much as i wish it to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join