It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*I think* this might be as close to the truth as we're going to get (Warning: story is subjective!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
But don't take my word for it. I implore you all to check out this guys info.

I found him on GLP, and while GLP is a mish-mosh of disinfo, this caught my ear from the first video I have watched (it's really just audio).

So please. Just listen to what this guy has to say. He says he's an abductee who is getting info from the benevolent greys...

Skeptics, please move along because if you don't believe in the abduction phenomena, then you sure as hell won't believe this stuff.

If this dude is lying, then damn... I feel bad for the guy because either he's very creative (and a good liar), or he's extremely deluded - but by the way he's telling this all, *I* personally doubt either.

Enjoy. I know I did!

Where to start...

^^^ These were part of the first batch, but it doesn't get juicy until the next batch (next post):

Thank you, Watcher73 for finally telling me how to embed Youtube vids!!!

[edit on 1/8/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Links don't work. Can't wait to hear though. I hope the professional debunkers will allow us to believe.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
But here's where it starts getting juicy: Direct links:

And the rest (newest):

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nope none of the videos appear to of worked on youtube

Cheers
mrix

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So if you're serious about this stuff, please set some time aside and listen to this. Everything makes a lot of sense (at least to me - who am I to speak for everyone).

I wish I could attempt to cover what he's taking about, but there is so much stuff, and I don't want to get it wrong.

He covers 2012, the hybrid program, ancient aliens, the fact that gods were just ET's (That's what I've always thought), the whole synchronicity with clocks-deal, and more.

I'm going to send this guy an email and ask him to join ATS. I would love to see him talk about this stuff here.

Peace!

Edit - Ok folks. Sorry about the mess. All is good now.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
I can see the first batch didn't come up right. I just can't embed youtube vids!

Because youre posting the whole link when it only asks for the vid ID...IE this part "9VwZZ0Z_X_M". Without the quotes of course.

Edit: If you mouse over your links in the first post you can see this in your status bar. (thats the one on the bottom of your browser)

[edit on 8-1-2010 by watcher73]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
Links don't work. Can't wait to hear though. I hope the professional debunkers will allow us to believe.

Damn it, yeah. I see that.

I'm just gonna edit the OP.

My bad, people.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

Originally posted by impaired
I can see the first batch didn't come up right. I just can't embed youtube vids!

Because youre posting the whole link when it only asks for the vid ID...IE this part "9VwZZ0Z_X_M". Without the quotes of course.

Edit: If you mouse over your links in the first post you can see this in your status bar. (thats the one on the bottom of your browser)

[edit on 8-1-2010 by watcher73]

You rule. Thanks! Star!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Of course if he actually was being taken several times a week why not set up a video camera to show it?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Of course if he actually was being taken several times a week why not set up a video camera to show it?

Good question. Send him an Email asking him. It's in the videos...

But edit to add: Like I said, good question, but screw that for a few. Listen to what the dude is actually saying, and I don't think that will matter. He makes too much sense.

But still - ask!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
First, I have to say that I have heard almost all of what he has said , from other people before. The other thing is ... I almost dont know how to frame this. Look , people , all over the world have seen and heard of things that defy logic , and these things I can accept , point blank because there are evidences , radar returns, odd energies being recorded that dont conform to anything we know on earth, and even when those things I hear are just straight up comic book INSANE I dont just brush em off. But there is something off about this whole set of clips. First of all , this isnt the first time some of AlienPhotogs stuff has been on ATS . Im fairly sure that a few weeks ago there was a video about UFO that look like planes , he shot and voiced it.
Second of all , I know the world is a cruel and harsh place sometimes, and that people can turn maniac on a person for the tiniest of reasons, but I just cannot accept the word of someone who cannot show his face. That may seem a little ridiculous baring in mind the fact that I accept and believe that UFO visit this world , and its occupants. But heres the thing, a bunch of folks have been abducted, and those who choose to voice their life story, dont often see the need for this sort of secrecy . I mean this is NOT the damned XFILES. The more people that know who you are, the more people ask questions when you get "sanctioned" or whatever they do in the assasination circles these days ? How is that bad ? Now most folks know this, but not this guy ... not alienphotog.... why ? What makes this fellow so special that he has to hide his face, and disguise his voice?
If he truely believes in himself , and his life story , then why not show us what and who it is he really believes in.
Another poster touched on another subject here which I think MUST be cleared up at earliest oppertunity .
Regular contact with ETs is pretty rare when you take into account the whole populous of earth right ? So when you get two or three visits a week, why would you NOT have already video'd the thing ?
Now of course if the visitation takes a more psychic shape , IE an out of body experience, or astral trip , then thats not gonna be as dramatic as a full on beam out, but still some scientific thought is all I am looking for. THATS WHAT IT IS ! I just figured out my problem with the whole thing!
Where the hell fire is the scientist in this guy ? It is said that in every human being there is a scientist. When we are children we constantly experiment on the world to establish parameters for our existance. This is widely accepted. Humans wether gifted in academic science or not , have a problem solving and scientific approach to learning at the basic level. Now , surely to god you would have thought that this fellow would have at least tried to establish a sense of the parameters under which he exists when in the presence of his otherworld friends?? Surely it is not the same as this one ... I mean its hardly like they sit at the bar " Hey alienphotog , hows the weather down there in whereversville?" .... " Oh hey Xtrogle ! Yeah not bad, but the fishing sucks !" .... Get outa here man! The first logical question you ask is, please can you teach me all you know about interstellar travel, exobiology, astro physics, and the nature of the universe ! And thats only if you happen to have a VAUGE interest in the UFO phenomenon, let alone if you are friggin PART of the damn thing !!! I just find this guy unbelievably flat... like a mirror , or a puddle. No depth , no real volume . The dude doesnt seem that fussed about any of what hes saying.Something is really off here.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Dude. I see where you're coming from about asking them about interstellar travel, tech, etc, but maybe he just wasn't told that. Maybe that wasn't the main point these Grey's were trying to convey.

I don't think it's all about material objects. There seems to be a deeper message involved (which is as most people would say, "New Age Crap").

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thanks Impaired this is really interesting
I have had abduction memories since aged five (although they have stopped in the last few years) and what this guy says really rings true. What he says about the female greys and the ships that look like stars really matches my experiences. It's nice to hear someone else who has experienced the same.

The part where he talks about the implant and won't reveal it's purpose is frustrating though, why did he ask for it? I also don't see the abductors as benevolent, I feel it's complex but ever since I understood what was going on, I couldn't help but feel fearful. This guy sees them as helpful somehow.

I'm going to listen to the second bit now

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
He says that (here we go...) that the reptillians (Which I admit is hard for me to believe - and disturbing) can and usually make themselves look like greys and then they just mess with people. Perhaps JUST to mess with them.

I admit, I (of course) believe in ET, but the whole reptillian thing is so nasty, it's like you don't wanna believe it even though it's completely possible they exist (if ET's in general exist, why they hell couldn't the Reps exist as well)?

I was always under the impression that if there are indeed ET's, then there would be good ones, bad ones, and ones in the middle. The scope of good and evil should definitely apply to ET beings as well, no?

So even if it's NOT the Reptiles masquerading as Greys, then there should be good and bad greys, as well as good and evil Reptillians.

I don't know. All I do know is that something is going on out there, and if someone can't tell that, then I don't know...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Hey man, dont get me wrong. I have faith. You go and look up the hessdalen incidents in norway, THAT gives my faith more fire. However, there seems to be a BIG massive hole in this dudes psyche, where his inquisitive nature belongs. Regards them teaching him as if he were one of thier own... man, look. If I want to teach a dog, I have to make him part of my pack, but I cant teach him things like bio chemistry right? Why ? Because unlike humans, dogs lack a basic knowledge of higher math and lack the ability to visualise concepts that go beyond the immediate needs of the pack. However, human beings are individual animals, capable of high functioning thought, mathematical genius, scientific endevours, and altering the state of matter using tools. In short we are something you can teach with the basic universal principals of calculus.
These beings may be intelligent, but if they think that people learn like they do , then they are sorely mistaken... and frankly cant be all that clever, even if they have intelligence beyond ours, thier application is evidently off. If they taught thier charges like PEOPLE then maybe it wouldnt take two decades to teach them the barest minimum uselful info.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I watched the first couple videos and also checked out this guys channel. Aside from posting a whole lot of UFO videos he also has uploaded a video of some dust claiming they are "orbs" and claims that one photo of a splotchy thing in the distance is proof of a "gray" alien.

His story explores 2012 as well.

All of this leads me to the conclusion that he is just another glory-seeker feeding into the 2012 UFO new-age paranormal craze. He distorts his voice probably because he's about sixteen in real life and doesn't want people to know (though his channel claims he is 79... I highly doubt a 79 year old is dumb enough to buy into this level of nonsense).

I'm all for investigating the UFO phenomenon and I'm not even against the idea that aliens could be abducting people. But this guys theories tend to play into the beliefs that abduction believers already hold... ie he provides zero new information and merely reinforces what others have told the poor souls who believe this stuff.

It would take some hefty evidence to convince me any of what he says isn't total bunk.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I'm all for investigating the UFO phenomenon and I'm not even against the idea that aliens could be abducting people. But this guys theories tend to play into the beliefs that abduction believers already hold... ie he provides zero new information and merely reinforces what others have told the poor souls who believe this stuff.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'abduction believers'. Belief is one thing but when you can remember quite clearly things that happened and these memories are just as tangible as when you got on a bus last week, or made yourself a sandwhich yesterday....well that's a whole other story. It's experiences rather than deluded beliefs.

I understand what you're saying, you have seen little solid evidence. All I would hope is that people are able to share their experiences without being subject to ridicule (hasn't happened on this thread yet
). I really think this guy is just trying to do that and I am at least one person who's experiences match his.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thanks a bunch for this post.

Everything he says rings 100% true with all of the research I've done, on ancient civilizations, ET, religion, etc.

Not to mention the sincerity in his voice is overpowering.

Thanks a lot, OP for spreading the truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

In his defense - he must have been born in '79 because he states he is 30.

And just because he distorts his voice doesn't mean that he's automatically bunk. Come on, man.

As far as the 2012 thing, listen. It hasn't happened yet. We really don't know.
But what he says about the catalyst is extremely interesting. Listen to the vids!

I will try to explain what he said about 2012. Here goes...

Our galaxy has a massive black hole in the middle of it. Science leans towards that.

Now (I hope I'm getting this right), our solar system (by means of the sun) rotates around this black hole - the galactic center. As it's rotating on a plane, it also bobs up and down. When 2012 comes, we will (supposedly - just going by Alienphotog) be in the direct path of this black hole, which has a ridiculous gravitational pull...

12/21/12 will be the PEAK of it.

Hey. I'm just relaying what I've heard. But this IS indeed totally plausible as far as science is concerned.

I'm not much of a doomsday-man, but it does makes sense.

We'll just have to wait. Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I'm not talking about the people who've actually experienced it, merely the culture of those who wholeheartedly believe in the phenomenon without experiencing it especially those who then take the abduction phenomenon and connect it to, 2012, Atlantis, NWO, or any other conspiracy theory. I'm talking about people like David Wilcock and Michael Tsarion who throw a bunch of new age conspiracy theories and pseudoscience pseudo-history together and call it truth.

I'm not opposed to the idea that aliens might be abducting some people though. That being said I think this guy falls into the category I described, he is combining 2012 and feeding into the whole Greys, reptilians, Pleiadians thing. Perhaps if he'd offers some information that we hadn't heard claimed before, something "original" or meaningful or definitive... but what I've seen of his videos leaves me unimpressed and without further evidence I'm going to have to say he's probably making it up. I'd love to proven wrong though, but it'd have to be PROVEN wrong

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join