It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*I think* this might be as close to the truth as we're going to get (Warning: story is subjective!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I don't believe he's making it up. He tells it all in a very casual way. You can tell by the way he tells it that it's not BS.

Now, if he's deluded, then I would think he would be so immersed in that fantasy world that his speech patterns would give something away.

He could be crazy. But what IS really "crazy" anyway? Every single one of us here on ATS would be considered crazy by the "normal people".

But he sounds like a very level-headed person to me.

As far as it being true for US and the rest of the world, I guess there's really no way to tell unless something like this happens to us. If not us, then others. But wait! It seems it already has been. I am NOT one of these people, unfortunately, but I believe it to be a legitimate "phenomena".

All of these people aren't lying. And when certain stories cross-check with other people's stories, you try to draw that conclusion as best as possible. At least that's what I'm trying to do here.

But that's just me.

[edit on 1/8/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Now (I hope I'm getting this right), our solar system (by means of the sun) rotates around this black hole - the galactic center. As it's rotating on a plane, it also bobs up and down. When 2012 comes, we will (supposedly - just going by Alienphotog) be in the direct path of this black hole, which has a ridiculous gravitational pull...

12/21/12 will be the PEAK of it.

Hey. I'm just relaying what I've heard. But this IS indeed totally plausible as far as science is concerned.

That is interesting. Can you provide the links to the data you studied showing that science has found this totally plausible? I would like to check it out.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

Now (I hope I'm getting this right), our solar system (by means of the sun) rotates around this black hole - the galactic center. As it's rotating on a plane, it also bobs up and down. When 2012 comes, we will (supposedly - just going by Alienphotog) be in the direct path of this black hole, which has a ridiculous gravitational pull...

12/21/12 will be the PEAK of it.

Hey. I'm just relaying what I've heard. But this IS indeed totally plausible as far as science is concerned.

That is interesting. Can you provide the links to the data you studied showing that science has found this totally plausible? I would like to check it out.

Provide links that there is a black hole in the center of the galaxy?

www.space.com...

That black holes have a gravitational pull?

I'm not a scientist, but I believe you still have to be close enough to feel a pull from it. The dynamics I do not know. Regardless it's still only a theory so we can't know for sure.

We don't know everything about science, and I sure as hell don't. But I know a tab, maybe just enough to get by.

If I'm wrong here about something, PLEASE enlighten me. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. We're all here to learn.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I don't think he's crazy. In fact I don't even rule out the idea that he IS an actual abductee but judging by the videos he posted I have to say that 99% of the details he is giving are likely nonsense. It's because he's reinforcing preconceived notions that already exist inside the extensive new-age abduction believer movement. Sort of reminds me of the people who claim to have seen Jesus or a psychic who claims to contact the dead for people, it's all there to reinforce preconceived beliefs and once those beliefs are reinforced the believers will follow you.

And telling a good story or weaving a tale doesn't make one honest neither does being a good orator. How many embellishments did Homer's Odyssey have? And yet I imagine that one hell of a story when told around a fire or at a feast. He came off, at least to me, as someone telling a well put together sci-fi story elaborating on all sorts of details that are irrelevant to his abductions but which make it seem impressive (for instance, the idea that one of the greys was over 700 years old).

I don't know for sure of course, this guy could be telling the truth but without proof I don't believe he is telling the truth. Until he posts something definitive I'm not going to buy it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
ggreat. now all the "just like my experience" wacko's will be coming in

top topics

<< 1   >>

join