It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 - Dream Diary (List Your Intense Dreams)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I thought I'd start a thread to collect dream data for 2010 especially if they are intense and may have further meaning. So please feel free to use this thread to record any intense dreams you may have had this year.

Also I wanted to ask a general question. Has anyone noticed their dreams are more intense recently? I have, big time.

Here's my recurring theme in dreams: I often experience an OOB within my dream body (it's the only way I OOB) and then my instinct is always to fly as high as possible and away from what seems like a hostile realm. My flight path is nearly always known about by these hostile lecherous forces and consequently the risk of capture (an ongoing theme) is high. It's as though they can read my energy for sure and I am curious as to how they know I was going to be taking the route I am taking which seems new to me but familiar to them.

These dreams of mine are nearly always to do with escaping the realm which doesn't seem like a realm I am destined to be in or even confortable in, but rather have been duped into being there.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i keep on having some kind of major earthquake and or volcanic eruption somehow and some way in every dream that i do have and their all vivid .

been having them for over a year now ....

damn im out of chili nuts .

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I imagine you are having a slew of dreams that are lasting longer, and you are remembering or maybe going lucid at parts where you've already been dreaming a while - and for whatever reason beside that point, you are simply getting more deeply involved in the dreams in most every way. Dreams will often seem more intense/realistic, the more identified you get with the dream, the situation, or the dream body.

If you want a quick solution to the bad guys in your dreams always catching you as you try to escape, I would opt for violence (And I feel it's justified if they will not leave you alone). If you want to try peaceful means, tell yourself it's just a dream and they aren't real, tell them that too and try to lighten up overall on your attitude towards the dream - this way you may be able to flee faster or make them useless. But I personally would have more luck smashing them into the ground telekinetically (make them chase you towards the ground and then bang surprise SLAM them into the ground telekinetically or physically). If it's way up in the air and you don't want to do that, fling them into the Sun, or smash them against eachother.

I really hope you whoop up on them personally, they have no right to be stopping you time and time again!

To add to the thread though, Last night I dreamed intensely or realistically about going down a waterfall. I had just gone lucid and was outside, the area was knd of lush but temperate, and I wanted to look for some beautiful landscapes to hang out in or fly above. Well I came to this river and a loud waterfall. I went right into that water and let myself float and let go, I rode the waterfall down 60 ft or so into another river. Then I followed that to a second waterfall and whoosh, down it about the same - but yes it was intense.

Then I found myself in this dry levy sort of thing. There was a lock on a box so I pulled on the lock. When I did that, a snapping sound and alarms went off. It was like a huge ditch with steep concrete walls and for some reason I didn't seem to be able to escape. I felt bad leaving my dream body in a bad situation (Hey I know it's "Most probably" just a dream) but it's a bad ending to a good story nonetheless. I hope he remembered that he can fly, but I guess when stories are left hanging like that, it's up to the reader to decide the ending right?

But once that alarm went off, fear did hit me. It was as if it was in a place of Tyranny, and even if I had escaped the public would have paid for my mistake one way or another. So it's intense with the waterfalls feeling real, and pertinent because of the ominous feeling about the place I was in - beautiful though it was.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I had a dream last night that involved me dispatch riding in London ( I presume London even though no one really spoke), I had to park my motorcycle at one dispatch office to go deliver a parcel but they said or pointed out I needed a B.I.S ( I assumed it meant Biking Insurance Sheet?) so my bike would be covered for accidental damage.

I booked it in one office but instead walked the bike 100 yards or so up the road to another office who suggested I again needed a B.I.S.

But the thing that struck me the weirdest was they both showed me the forms I needed, but the date on it was wrong,they were pointing at the date and the dates were 09/09/10 , when I looked at them as if in question I saw they were (both of the seperate office clerks) were shaking their heads and looking really sad for some reason.

Im going to write both B.I.S and the date in my diary to see if thereis anything happening on that date.

The ONLY B.I.S that I know of is related to the BundesBank of Germany?
Its a work code here at my work for BundesBank.

[edit on 15/1/10 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Reading about your 'violence to bad guys' I remember one dream I had when I was about 17 ( many years ago) and can say that violence can and does work in dreams.
I was being chased up a set of steps near where I used to live, It was a council estate, red brick buildings everywhere , anyway I was being chased up the steps ( I knew which ones and have visited them numerous time in the past),

I was being chased by orcs and goblins, but the real bad guy was an 'Ice giant' ( look at the 'Dragons graveyard' episode from the cartoon series Dungeons and Dragons and thats him).
He was catching up on me and caught up with me on these stairs, I knew I wasn't going to escape so I turned and this must be the first recognised Lucid dream I had, as I thought " Bollocks to this" concentrated on my right fist and it grew into a metallic 'powerfist' from the Warhammer 40,000 range ( I was into that kind of thing back then). and punched him right were I could reach , which unfortunatley for mr Ice Giant was his marriage tackle, needless to say he went down and took the goblin and orcs with him by flattening them, I woke up feeling elated and happy.

[edit on 15/1/10 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Interesting dream, sort of ominous with the sad clerks shaking their heads and the date.

That had to be cool with the ice goblin. It may have served you well that you focused more on the power up concept than simply trying to make your fist bigger, then WHAM. I will definetly keep this in mind for my future dreams.

Not that it really matters but I wonder if you are talking about the game WarHammer or literally that it was a warhammer weapon from DND?

I have tried to use magic that I know from video games very unsuccessfully - but I've read from good sources that you can do anything in a dream, sometimes it just takes the first tiny success and then practice making it more powerful and better.

Early this morning I freaked out, it was sort of intense and maybe symbolic in a morning dream (that I was getting ready for work) my hair was shaved - like a big part down the middle and then from ear to ear - it formed a cross. I remember yelling at the top of my lungs for my parents. Dreams can freak you out because sometimes your reason is shut off - without reason you cannot reason fear away and you can freak about the stupidest things.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It was the clerks faces that hit me the most , and toanswer your second question it as the warhammer 40k game, the one with the figurines . a space marine with power fist type thing that I hit the Ice Giant in the nuts with.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
A dream I'll never forget is when I was on an empty street. Three children were running to me. They were vampires and two disappeared leaving a girl running at me. She jumped up and knocked me onto the wet cold concrete and ripped my face off. She then showed me a mirror and I saw my face and nothing had happened. After that we went to some house and on the porch started to kiss me very passionately. It felt very, VERY real. And then I was whisked away to some jungle house and the dream ended...

new topics

top topics

join