It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul avoids the bait on Rachel Maddow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Ron Paul avoids the bait on Rachel Maddow
Ron Paul looks and sounds dare I say “Presidential” in this interview with Rachel Maddow. Maddow’s attempts to get him to attack his fellow Republicans or Democrats fails with Paul continuing his long standing policy of holding BOTH parties to account.

I just keep thinking about what the situation would have been, if people HAD listened to Ron Paul a few years ago, when he warned the country about the Fed, and the reckless policies of the banks, and the loosening of regulations on mortgage requirements.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I wish Ron Paul wasn't to old to be president.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I wish Ron Paul wasn't to old to be president

Given the excellent health he is on, and given what we have now, I don't think Paul's age would be much of a factor. The way things are going, this forty-something in power now is going to destroy the country before we ever get to another election.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Take a look at the freeze frame for the video preview. Doesn't he look like Xavier from x-men?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
How much I admire Ron Paul. He is absolutely one of greatest assets to freedom we've had in such a long time. It is almost like he is a modern version of our very own founding fathers. He is one of those who does what he says and says what he does. Very rare in our political environment.

Should I ever have the opportunity to meet this man in person it will be of the highest honor. I pray that he will take up the campaign in 2012. He would have had my vote if he didn't step down and I voted for Chuck Baldwin (of course after researching his views of which not all I agreed with) who he recommended his supporters vote for.

Ron Paul is a vanguard of liberty and his service to this country is not rivaled by any politician I can think of and this patriot is forever grateful. Not many will actually compare the bill they are about to vote on to the Constitution of the United States like he does. What a thought! Long live liberty and our great Republic.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by av8r007]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nice subliminal under Ron Paul: 'Fight on the right'

Reminds me of someone grabbing a screen of the 'patriotic' or 'un-american' vote and the text 'unamerican' was under Ron Paul.

MSM is so full of trash.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by Phlynx

I wish Ron Paul wasn't to old to be president

Given the excellent health he is on, and given what we have now, I don't think Paul's age would be much of a factor. The way things are going, this forty-something in power now is going to destroy the country before we ever get to another election.

40 something crowd?

I would make an eeeeeexcellent emperor of the known universe!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!

yeah. I have a slight streak of megalomania

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I wish Ron Paul wasn't to old to be president.

I wish Ron Paul wasn't too full of common sense to be president. Useful idiots like bushbama are more playable.. Dr. No wouldn't be easily manipulated.

Maddows MSM divide & conquer perpetuating crazy talk is the disease, Dr Paul has the cure..heh

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Take a look at the freeze frame for the video preview. Doesn't he look like Xavier from x-men?

Don't know why but,

I think I pissed myself

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Don't know why but,

I think I pissed myself

The only thing that makes him look like Xavier is his clothing and the backdrop. If anything, in that frame, he looks like Ian McKellen, who was the actor that played Magneto in the X-men films.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by rexusdiablos]

top topics

join