It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy has chopstick removed from brain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
news.smh.com.au...

I think we all learned a lesson here today.Pushing a chopstick through your blood brain barrier to access your brains reset button is probably not the best idea.

But in all seriousness the poor little blighter is lucky to be alive.DO NOT insert items into an orifice just because it was there and you were curious.(addendum:and or slipped)

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

Ouch. From what I read, the little boy fell on the chopstick....a freak accident.

My husband fell on a lincoln log when he was a toddler. Went up into his nose, did some damage, but didn't penetrate his brain (or so he says....:@@

Isn't it amazing how every day objects can become dangerous in certain situation?s

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I hear you.

My brother jumped off a garage roof and fell on a water tap spigot.It missed his freckle by about inch.My mum didn't see him damage himself and spanked him for jumping off the roof.She admits afterwards that the blood on her hand was a bit of a tell.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

Forty lashes with a wet egg noodle for poor little Li's mom and dad.
I hope he recovers in top shape. He'll probably be the only kid in China not pick his nose from now on.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Is a freckle a tallywacker?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OMG I feel nauseous now. I’m one of those over protecting parents who panic at the thought of anything happening to children.
I run around in a confused sate, then I faint.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yikes! That's got to hurt
Kinda gross too
At least the kids alive. This is my frist post on here, woo

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Is a freckle a tallywacker?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

Hehe no,its your Hershey highway.Poor chap still cant live it down,oh well thems the breaks when you are playing superman!

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I pulled a broken chopstick out of the dishwasher this morning and wondered, "how strange, i wonder who got hurt today..?"

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

LOL I'm about as bad. I skip over the running around state and go straight for the faint.

Poor little guy. Almost anything in the hands of a little one can be an accident just waiting to happen. Leaving a chopstick laying around for a 14 mo. old to play with is a really bad idea.

I tended to keep the chopsticks & such picked up when the boys were little.

new topics

top topics

join