It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsay Graham censured/Ron Paul explains Tea Party Movement on Rachel Maddow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is one of his best interviews.

Lindsay Graham censured by his own state....the Tea Party movement is the "populist" movement and explains why they are anger at both sides.....the coming bankruptcy of our country.

He explains the real fight is not Democrats and Republicans....it's THE PEOPLE AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT.

Excellent.

Please watch this.

Ron Paul is getting more and more airtime on all shows. More and more are starting to see that he's telling the truth.

I wish this man was my Pres....unfortunately he's not.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by David9176]

[edit on 7-1-2010 by David9176]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

yea, he is getting a lot of air time, which is scary, because this doesn't happen!

a thread already exists here: Click ME!

they also tried to trick him, but RP didn't fall for it. they tried to get him to join in the mud flinging. RP is a very intelligent man, and this kind of adds more proof that he isn't just another politician.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

they also tried to trick him, but RP didn't fall for it. they tried to get him to join in the mud flinging. RP is a very intelligent man, and this kind of adds more proof that he isn't just another politician.

Rachel Maddow has had RP on her show many times...and she is usually very respectful to him. I don't know if she was trying to trick him...it may just be her perception of what she thinks the problem is.

I'm not trying to stick up for her....she does like Ron Paul because of his stance on Civil Liberties....but yes I did catch the "biased" tea party videos showing the fringe with their signs which is nothing but a small portion of what the movement is.

Bottom line....people are tired, scared, and worried...it will manifest itself in many ways.

Let's hope we all find the right way.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ron Paul makes a lot of sense. Yet things never seem to change. Lindsay Graham will probably be re elected and we'll just get frustrated even more because it seems like no one else has any sense at all.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Lindsay Graham will probably be re elected and we'll just get frustrated even more because it seems like no one else has any sense at all.

I don't think he will. He seems to be hated by quite a few people...i have no idea what his poll numbers are though.

Lindsay Graham losing his seat is a good thing for his state and the rest of the country.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

people only hate him because the MSM makes him look like a loon.

we call these sheeple.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6113662cf8c.jpg[/atsimg]

people who know what he says and what hi stands for like him, those who don't... follow the herd.

[edit on 1/7/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

David sir

The MSM have won this battle.

It's sad but true.

Tea party was to stand for no bailouts , civil liberties, less government

The MSM coloured them as Rascist , nutbars.

Unless you can start your own News Network, you will never beat

the talking heads .

Sad , but true.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

David sir

The MSM have won this battle.

It's sad but true.

Tea party was to stand for no bailouts , civil liberties, less government

The MSM coloured them as Rascist , nutbars.

Unless you can start your own News Network, you will never beat

the talking heads .

Sad , but true.

It didn't help that the racists, nutbars, and historical/cultural and actual illiterates were drawn to, and largely, overpowered the movement with their bellicose combination of ignorance and arrogance. That, combined with the predictable strategy of the GOP trying to institutionalize the movement, while simultaneously maintaining the status quo, didn't help the pure movement much either....

Best,
SN

new topics

top topics

join