It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Security Agent Arrested at LAX After Declaring ‘I Am God’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.breitbart.tv...

NBC Los Angeles: They are the first line of defense in airport security but two troubling incidents involving TSA agents at LAX are raising concerns. A TSA agent was arrested on January 3rd in Terminal One at LAX, a source told NBCLA. He had just gotten off duty and was behaving erratically, saying, "I am god, I’m in charge." The agent was arrested. Meanwhile, a TSA Internal Affairs investigation turned up evidence of LAX TSA agents using drugs at an after-hours party.
www.breitbart.tv...

Perhaps the media is just reporting more airport and TSA stories than normal, but seems like too many bizarre things have been occurring our nation's airports.

Is this just all one big "movement" to make us feel insecure and unsafe at our airports so the US government can make significant/intense security measures that we would otherwise never accept?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So, now it's illegal to go into an airport and proclaim that you are the lord & savior?

I can understand why it is illegal to yell FIRE or BOMB...but this...it makes no sense...there has got to be more to the story....there always is.

EDIT: I thought that all NTSA Agents had a God Complex.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
So, now it's illegal to go into an airport and proclaim that you are the lord & savior?

I can understand why it is illegal to yell FIRE or BOMB...but this...it makes no sense...there has got to be more to the story....there always is.

The reporter couldn't even learn details that led to the location he yelled this or who was around?

There must be more to the story. Just seems so odd a big enough deal was made of this story to be reported by MSM.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well, everyone on Earth is a divinated spark of God, so he is on the right track.

And he is right that he is in charge of his own reality. Perhaps he is having an awakening moment and taking it a tad too far for most to handle.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

I can understand something like this if he said he was the Second Coming but he can't be God there is only one.LOL
I hope we hear more about this. The gory details.

I was flying out of Mobile AL shortly after 911. The guy was patting me down and then started running the metal detecting wand over my legs back and crotch. I felt pretty stupid standing there while first class folks were passing right by. I may have had a one way ticket or something.
Actually at this point the guy had nothing left to check so with the wand under my armpit he says
NOW FLAP LIKE THE BIG BIRD YOU ARE???
I turned immediately and let fly one huge, loud FU#& YOU!!
He just basically slipped away. But the funny part was when I looked at everybody in earshot---
they were frozen in suspended animation with all there gazes fixed on me.
Bodies's froze with heads turned like owls and eyes wide open to match.
I was waiting for three or four of these guys to grab me, whisk me to a secret location and beat the crap out of me. A lot of these guys had M16's over their shoulders.
The guy I was worried about most had his gaze riveted on me. No one had even look away for what seemed to long. Then I saw it. A tiny crack in the guy's lips and then some teeth. Others started to chuckle softly.
He only got to a half smile and I was out of there with my bags and shoes in tow. Sheeuuw!
I didn't look back until I was buttoned up for takeoff.

top topics

join