It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleeper exposed in Britain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
I made my points clearly however questions keep being asked instead of answered.

as far as i can see, your single question in this thread seems to have been ""Strawman argument" uh?" i'm not sure that it even qualifies as a fully formed question though, a questioning grunt perhaps.

i'm a bit thick, i have trouble following subtle suggestions, would you mind using a full sentence and a question mark so i can respond to you concerns.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

My original post **this thread** didn't ask any questions at all.

You did however, and I have been replying.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
you're right, it didn't ask any questions. a question uasually requires a "?".

if it makes you feel better, i'll address your OP directly, dissect it a little.

Originally posted by mikelee
Another sleeper to be aware of. This one wants sharia law imposed in Britain.

i've addressed this already, so i'll skip it if that's okay.

I'm telling you, these types here are in America as well and they need to be run out on a rail.

so, in your opinion, freedom of speech, religion and expression need to be suspended in order to deal with this "cave dwellers"?

These lies some in the US say that "oh they aren't violent, their just like us" and "islam is a peaceful religion" regarding islam & muslims is ignorance at it's fullest. Keep on being naive' America and these people will cause you more pain & suffering than your prepared for.

so all muslims are violent and they are in some way different to americans (none of whom are muslims, apparently) and they are going to inflict pain and suffering in some unspecified way........ because some guy on youtube says so!!!

commeration of Muslims killed in the conflict in Afghanistan

Uh, thats his extreme muslim brethren he is referring to.

yeah, because there hasn't been a single civilian death in afghanistan......oh no, hang on, if it's commemorating muslims then, by definition, it has to be commemorating extremist cave dwellers, sorry, i forgot, you've already told me that.

[edit on 7/1/10 by pieman]

<< 1   >>

join