It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleeper exposed in Britain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Another sleeper to be aware of. This one wants sharia law imposed in Britain. I'm telling you, these types here are in America as well and they need to be run out on a rail.

These lies some in the US say that "oh they aren't violent, their just like us" and "islam is a peaceful religion" regarding islam & muslims is ignorance at it's fullest. Keep on being naive' America and these people will cause you more pain & suffering than your prepared for.

Watch the video below and open your mind to the truth....

What you should know about Islam

Anjem Choudary, a member of the pro-Islamic group 'Islam4UK', poses for photographs in front of the Houses of Parliament on January 4, 2010 in London, England. Mr Choudary has received opposition to his plan to perform a protest march through the Wiltshire town of Wootton Bassett in commeration of Muslims killed in the conflict in Afghanistan

Uh, thats his extreme muslim brethren he is referring to.

Another Sleeper

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

No surprise there.

People who lose wars infiltrate.

Obviously the FO is not aware of this - sack them.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
sleeper?

i thought a sleeper had to remain below the radar until they were required to do....whatever!!!

anjem choudary is the most, possibly only, famous extremist muslim in the UK. he's the face of extream islam and i believe he has been denounced by many moderate muslim mosques. he has his own wiki page and makes no secret of his views.

i don't think he's a sleeper, he hasn't been exposed and he's not typical of the wider muslim community in the UK......but by all means, carry on with the hatred, it makes things so much better!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
We did illegally invade afghanistan and kill alot of muslims if the protest is peacefull i dont see a problem

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Or until they are apprehended by brilliant undercover agents.

These guys, the men who do this undercover work, are heroes - even if unsung.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by learningtofly
These guys, the men who do this undercover work, are heroes - even if unsung.

are they? how do you know? maybe they are, maybe they're not.

there's something about the nature of being untouchable by the law and unscrutinized by the public that makes some people....evil.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Might be a double agent trying to draw out the extremists? Or maybe he is the UK's king extremist (doubt that, well hidden I would guess)

Just adding the conspiracy element

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Sleeper used in the sense of "in waiting" instead of under the radar. many extremists are sleepers with alternate agendas in plain sight and some are popular.

This endorses shria law, violent and obviously longing for some virgins.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilBat
We did illegally invade afghanistan and kill alot of muslims if the protest is peacefull i dont see a problem

Wootton Bassett is a small town where OUR troops bodies are brought back home.

If they want to protest ( as their right in our democratic country ) then they can - BUT AT A SUITABLE VENUE - NOT Wootton Bassett

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I don't know - at least they are brave.

Something most of us do not know.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

right, except the guy has made himself so obvious to one of the most experienced anti-terrorist intelligence agencies in the world that he probably can't fart without it being logged.

i really don't see the terrorist threat here, except through his influencing people toward terrorism, and if that's a crime i can think of a whole gang of politicians in the UK that have done far more to push people down that road than this idiot ever could.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Having witnessed sharia law in person I must now wonder if you understand what a threat is at all or are you just another advocate for people in general because you do not fully comprehend the threats facing our world today.

The man represents as well as promotes sharia law along with other extremist views of the violence that is Islam. If you deem that an a "no threat" then you do not know of what you speak.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them
Wootton Bassett is a small town where OUR troops bodies are brought back home.

yeah, the troops that volunteered to join up knowing they were going to be sent to murder people in order to support an illegal occupation!!

it seems to me that it's the perfect venue for him to use that fact to slam home the idea that the british people hate muslims. he wants to push the message that the brits treat these baby killers as hero's while they won't even tolerate the death of an afghan.

the best thing to do if you want to screw up a move like this by extreamists is for the people of that town need to line the streets the way they do for the coffins.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
If you deem that an a "no threat" then you do not know of what you speak.

there is no threat of sharia law being implemented in the UK because some nutjob shouts about it!!

the threats facing our world? food shortages? climate change? random pandemics? evil muslims? the NWO? russian communists? chinese democracy?

meh, the end is nigh, whatever. oceania is at war with eurasia, it has always been at war with eurasia!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

reply to post by pieman

Having witnessed sharia law in person I must now wonder if you understand what a threat is at all or are you just another advocate for people in general because you do not fully comprehend the threats facing our world today.

The man represents as well as promotes sharia law along with other extremist views of the violence that is Islam. If you deem that an a "no threat" then you do not know of what you speak.

I have to say, it amuses me all this talk of sharia Law taking over. It's a straw man argument pedled by fear merchants.

Islam4uk has absolutely no political power. It has about 200-300 misguided supporters.
A facebook group managed to come up with a group of 500,000 supporters against the protests in a matter of days.

No one seems concerned that the most powerfull political lobby group in the UK is the Israeli lobby. May seem off topic, but you should get the picture.

maybe i will be wrong and we will all be worshiping allah in a few years. Can't see it happening myself, but if you want to live your life in fear of the muslim bogey man, i'll leave you to it

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Yes, please add Sharia Law to that list - because your country has let them in - stupid or what???

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

"Strawman argument" uh?

Well when your country has to endure the barbaric rituals of these cave dweller like fools on a daily basis or perhaps by law even as they are embedded, because people such as yourself shouted "strawman argument" or "fear mongerer" then you'll have only yourself to thank for it.

Point made...Done here as there is no need to argue with those who can't see the light because their heads are buried in the sand.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

You obviously do not know what you are talking about. Go research how sahria law is imposed then come back when you have learned something.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You obviously do not know what you are talking about.

why waste your time with rational argument or discussion when you can just repeat statements that mean nothing and run away.

yeah, i know, i'm an ignorant, cave dwelling ostrich, save your breath.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Oh no...you misunderstood or I needed to clarify better. Not done with the thread, just done with that post.

I made my points clearly however questions keep being asked instead of answered.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join