It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down With The N.W.O Expirememnt!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...#/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=278831984618&id=100000404646786

Ok so heres the deal, ive made this ( and i know some will laugh ) facebook group " Down With The New World Order!! Freedom From Opression For Us All "

i basically would like to see how many people will join and how long before the group gets shut down by them!! Because ive a feeling it will haha! So yeah if any of you are on facebook then please join and spread the word top every you can. thanks again , peace and love!! xx

la2

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I joined, its a good idea seeing as we know the governments monitor social networking sites

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I smell a covert NWO operation to track down those who resist their rule and would oppose them. Seeing how facebook gives your info out without a second breath, I sense trouble and shananigans.

la2

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I did think that for a second

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

i can assure you my friend i am not any kind of NWO covert operation, the point is to send a message to them! and your info is not openly givin out nor do you have to put it on your profile!!

la2

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
i'm sure any NWO activity wont be too bothered by a facebook group

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I joined
for laughs.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

thanks my friend, spread the word, wit enough members i shall start posting more info and givin the poeple who dont know already the info needed

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Meh I'll join, im the one with the dirty foreigner sounding name lol. If it is a government op though, oh well.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

see this is why i made this group to show people we shouldnt be afraid of them, theres too much paranoia in the world tbh!!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
ill check it out,,,i know several gay groups who can help to.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Yeah, I hear ya man. The worlds a scary enough place without paranoia, it'll be good to put a face to some of the ATS crew.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AthenaCD

thanks
lol nice pic btw

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
DO NOT JOIN THIS FACEBOOK GROUP.
With that said, it is almost common knowledge that Facebook is being used for data mining by the NSA/CIA. Do you really want to be on the list of troublemakers that the CIA writes up for WSHTF?

What you do online can be traced back to you,look like another sheep, especially on sites like facebook.

Originally posted by LeTan
I smell a covert NWO operation to track down those who resist their rule and would oppose them. Seeing how facebook gives your info out without a second breath, I sense trouble and shananigans.

I believe you are right, and I believe that its going on in this thread.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Happyfeet]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Listen my paranoid friend, If you seriously think that the government needs facebook to trace you, you're a tool. Even now at home I can trace you comments on ATS to an IP address then pinpoint a location using that.

THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T NEED FACEBOOK, SERIOUSLY THEY ARE THE FRICKIN GOVERNMENT!!!! and if they do need facebook to trace us, it looks we don't have anything to worry about, if they can't even trace someone better then any grade school hacker.

Seriously, paranoia is crazy.

top topics

join