It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the CIA created future "zombie terrorists" at Guantanamo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
As I was watching Jesse Ventura's show on Manchurian Candidates (like a dutiful conspiracy theorist would) it struck me that the descriptions of the torture the men described in the show on how they were made killers, reminds me of the abuses committed at Guantanamo.

According to Wikipedia:

Since October 7, 2001, when the current war in Afghanistan began, 775 detainees have been brought to Guantánamo. Of these, approximately 420 have been released without charge.

On January 13, 2009, the Pentagon said that it had evidence that 18 former detainees have had direct involvement in terrorist activities.[127] The Pentagon said that another 43 former detainees have "a plausible link with terrorist activities" according to its intelligence sources.

According to Dick Cheney, these captives tricked their interrogators about their real identity and made them think they were harmless villagers, and thus they were able to "return to the battlefield".[123] One released detainee, Abdallah Salih al-Ajmi, a Kuwaiti, committed a successful suicide attack in Mosul, on March 25, 2008

en.wikipedia.org...

The list of countries the prisoners were released to is interesting as well..
Yemen: 97

Afghanistan: 24

Algeria: 11

Saudi Arabia: 12

Tunisia: 8

China: 7 (ethnic Uighurs)

Libya: 7

Syria: 7

Palestinian Territories: 4

Pakistan: 4

Uzbekistan: 4

Egypt: 3

Kuwait: 2

Somalia: 3

Sudan: 3

Mauritania: 2

Morocco: 2

Pakistan/Kuwait: 2

Azerbaijan: 1

Canada: 1

Indonesia: 1

Iraq: 1

Kenya: 1

Russia: 1

Tajikistan: 1

United Arab Emirates: 1
www.reuters.com...

If these black ops programs are still in place that hypnotically create covert killers, then it is conceivable some of these prisoners could have been turned into "zombie terrorist". (I am officially coining that phrase...I said it first)

What better way to commit a false flag op on American soil than to use a zombie terrorist released from Guantanamo. They could then claim what a mistake it is to close the facility, release prisoners, or trust any muslim, attack still another country and of course, blame Obama. The need for a war on terror would be reaffirmed and continue forever.

More on CIA mind control experiments:
en.wikipedia.org...
wearechangeseattle.org...
www.wanttoknow.info...

Here is some of the people that were on Jesse's show:
Dr. Colin Ross

David Corso with Duncan O'Finioan

[edit on 7-1-2010 by 12GaugePermissionSlip]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The CIA didn't have to "create" anything. The pigs were in Guantanamo in the first place because they were enemy combatants and terrorists.

The CIA isn't always the "bad guy"... Sometimes the filthy pigs evolve on their own.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am sorry Doc, you must have misread, or not read my thread at all. It's about CIA mind control on detainees and not just plain terrorist, or CIA being bad guys.. You obviously didn't read the thread, because you posted a uninformed reply 2 minutes after I posted it. Try again.

link   
You can also blame the Jihad Mickey Mouse wannabe.
The character from that Islamo television show is teaching little Jihad kiddies to kill the infidel.

How do you counter that mindset?

link   

On Fox News Sunday, top White House counterterrorism adviser John Brennan said the administration "absolutely" intends to keep sending Guantanamo prisoners to Yemen. The administration has sent seven detainees to the country, Brennan said, with six of those sent in December. "Several of those detainees were put into Yemeni custody right away," Brennan said. He did not elaborate on how many is "several" or where the other Guantanamo inmates sent to Yemen might be today. But he said the U.S. has faith in Yemen to handle the situation. "We've had close dialogue with the Yemeni government about the expectations that we have as far as what they're supposed to do when these detainees go back," Brennan said

www.washingtonexaminer.com... ml
Does anyone see the connection yet?
They may be baddies but,
we'll probably set them up with arms anyway!
We've done that before, or buy them off.
Gotta keep the false flags happening!

Star and flag!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
And dont forget the one released to Australia...David Hicks .

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
JESSE VENTURA EP 6

THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

dprogram.net...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I thunk that Islamic ideology and the 1,400 year long tradition of violent and non-violent jihad has more to do with it than anything else. Indeed, the CIA isprobably attempting to understand this ancient threat to non-Muslims the planet over.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I can see a suicide bomber taking out a bunch of enemy soldiers, but how do convince some guy to attack a market or mosque full of innocent people? You can't. So of course these people are being mind-controlled. If you tracked the background of these suicide bombers I'll bet you would find they have all been prisonors of the occupiers at some point.

top topics

join