It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report in - Prophetic dreams research

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gigantea Rosa
I had an interesting one last night at least one particular part stood out the most. I'm not sure which city it was but it seemed like either Seattle or New York, I think the former because I haven't been to New York and not to sure what it looks like but I have been to Seattle. I was out somewhere in a little garden with some other people, and either I had a son or it was my brother [who I guess I found] and we were out there enjoying something.

To expand upon this dream it wasn't to long ago that my mother asked me about going to Seattle for a week. It has nothing to do with me, but my dad is going for meetings and I'm pretty much just tagging along. It will be on July 22nd. Not sure if the dream will have any connection to this trip or not, but just found it interesting now after this thread came back to my attention. Will take one of the cameras along with me as well as use my cell phone camera just in case something does go on. Especially since I already planned to randomly walk around in Seattle.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Seems the thread owner maybe.....gone off?? maybe wise to back up the thread I have or start another quoting and copy and paste relevant threads IDK we need a Mod to verify its not gonna go.
3 positive outcomes so far don't want to lose my officially proved posts .
Yes always good to carry a camera just incase you need it but still missed a UFO the other day trying to get my camera out ...lol go figure...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I just checked the Original Posters profile and it seems that he is banned now. So perhaps if possible a reboot of the thread from one of the few posters that have been posting in here or just make sure the mods and admins won't lock it. To which I'm sure they probably won't seeing as it's still going, so we can only hope they won't

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gigantea Rosa

I just checked the Original Posters profile and it seems that he is banned now. So perhaps if possible a reboot of the thread from one of the few posters that have been posting in here or just make sure the mods and admins won't lock it. To which I'm sure they probably won't seeing as it's still going, so we can only hope they won't

I'll just keep backing up the pages when they appear and if it does lock then I'll repost it all under a new thread.
Seems my last dream may already have a glimmer of truth.
ATS Thread
One of the I hope not moments.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
11/12 June 2010

Main: It was like watching a movie, a couple in a dodge looking car...... this is the odd thing it was a young woman and the father of her boyfriend. They were having a thing if you know what I mean, he stoped the car and then kissed.
Then its me walking down the same street passing the car (is this a burst part of the whole dream IDK) and seeing 2 small very fast rockets I'd say anti-missile missiles wizz off above my head and then a huge missile flying low flies behind me to the right and a minute or 2 later theres a glare but I don't look at it. I'm running to a gravel pit place that sells sand for cover and the shockwave hits me like a strong wind but not close enough to knock me over........I woke up at that point. There were other things in it but nothing that stood out after the finale I kinda forgot most of the build up.
Now I live in the UK we don't have dodge type cars here only if your a collector so read of that what you will. Like I said no real defined burst as I could tell.....more of a switch from third person to a first person view.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
14 June 2010

Burst: Concrete Cracking in a cross design.

15 June 2010

Burst: A police car with sirens blaring down my street warning of a incoming poisonous gas cloud. "Stay Idoors!"

I did have longer dreams but these arent that important most of the time. The guy who started the post has gone so I may move the post along with all my posts. I'll post with the link when its done or if any of you post one first up to you.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
16 June 2010

Burst: Important black man and his wife infront of the Federal reserve building, a member of the crowd attacks him and stabs the important black man and his wife screams.

No main dream tonight very restful sleep.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I had a very disturbing dream last night... I was sitting on my balcony on a peaceful Summer night and looked up into the sky to see a UFO just lurking about, it had a white glow to it and looked sort of like a guitar without a handle and maybe more boxy in shape with sharp slightly abstract angles... I sat there just staring at it for the longest time in disbelief wondering what it would do, the scary thing about it was that I couldn't make out the front from the back and it hovered slightly moving up and down, left to right effortlessly... When it veered over my buliding I was relieved that it was gone only to than notice another five or so simular in appearance but slightly different- longer,shorter,taller etc... One of them crashed into a nearby buliding that doesn't exist in my neighborhood. More and more appear now and another crashes into a buliding that does exist right alongside me... I run inside and grab my dog but am afraid to go outside but afraid to stay inside as well. What was so scary about these things were that you couldn't make out which direction there were going to fly in as they could suddenly move in any which way.

This was one of those dreams that seem really to be happening where you awake and go - Oh My God - it was just a dream, it seemed 100% real...

Had two dreams after going back to sleep one was of some strange bathtub/shower that I never have seen before and was run on some kind of keyboard/computer system... The other I was the guest of someone at the opera and got to sit in some special section and everyone was coming up to me inquiring why I got to be the guest of that person in a rather interrogative way... I was more interested in hanging out by the orchestra which I did for the beginning of the show but made my way back to my seat because everyone was acting that I was so lucky to have a seat there,with that group of people...

I've been gone from ATS for some time and have always found IX 777's threads interesting.. can anybody please tell me why He was banned Please???

[edit on 21-6-2010 by nuncyjones]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Early hours of June 26th, 2010.

I had drifted off to sleep at about 5am due to a busy mind. There was a long, quite busy beach that my parents and I were on. The sky was clear, and I feel it should have been bluer than it was, but it was very hazy.

The shoreline seemed to be receding at a great pace, like it was being sucked outwards. I looked towards the horizon and a massive tsunami was looming overhead. I alerted my parents and we got into a car parked right next to the beach and started to drive away from the huge wave.

Along the way we picked up a gentlemen who I do not know, but in the dream he was a family friend, then we stopped to pick up my younger brother. In real life I am an only child, but this child is the age any sibling of mine would have been had my mothers fertility treatment gone to plan. I felt as if I knew him, and cared for him deeply.

He was very concerned and asked if we could go to his friends house and save him, but the car was at full capacity. He understood this and we drove to a high apartment complex.

The wave hit land, but we were high enough to miss it. I could sense the panic behind me, but did not look. Inside this building it was sectioned off into single rooms with no doors, and my uncle was living there alone. He came out to meet us looking as if he had just woken up and had no idea about the tsunami.

At this point, I became semi-lucid and walked up the corridor. My family members had disappeared, but the rooms were still open. TV's were on in each room, and the occupants were asleep and fully covered with their bedsheets.

I woke up for a short period, then fell asleep again.

Now I was sitting in the editing booth of the Britain's got Talent studios watching the cameras. The singer Alexandra Burke had just performed, but something had gone wrong and she ran off stage screaming and crying.
On the judging panel say Alicia Keys, but she was English in this dream. Alexandra came back on stage with her dancers and an argument ensued.
Alicia was saying "The people of Ghana will be overwhelmed by this victory."

Alexandra was chastising her, as she was offended Alicia was ignoring the plight of another country.
Alicia's face turned gold while her mouth, nose and eyes darkened into bruised, bleeding pits.

Please note, Ghana beat the US football team in the World Cup later on in this day. Did I predict it? I had no idea they were even playing today as I am only following the World Cup loosely.

Back into the first dream I went. This is strange for me as I seldom return to dreams I have woken up from.

In the apartment corridor, it was now wrecked and water logged, but not severely. It just had damp carpets and peeling paintwork.
The manager wanted to see me.

I entered a communal bathroom area. A black man was sat upon a chair in the corner with his two small sons playing next to him. We did not speak, but he showed me an empty picture frame a few inches in size. I left, then almost instantly I was up to my neck in thick, syrupy, foggy white water holding onto a backpack. I used this to pull myself up out of the water slightly, and as it was so bouyant I half crawled/walked through it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Somethings afoot?..............I have had no bursts as of late and my dreams are also quiet in nature.
Very odd indeed, it's like I've reached the last page of a story..... to explain it.
I hope they return fingers crossed.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
16 June 2010

Burst: Important black man and his wife infront of the Federal reserve building, a member of the crowd attacks him and stabs the important black man and his wife screams.

No main dream tonight very restful sleep.

6 minutes in chicks.abovetopsecret.com... just a coincidence.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Same here, it seems like everything pretty much vanished for a moment. Ability to draw and be rationale as well. So I have begun listening to some softer music rather than Heavy Metal and the likes to see if that helps. Hopefully it does, because just waking up without remembering dreams is a pain. I'm also wondering if Astral Projecting will help a little bit.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigantea Rosa

I've tried to resume a good sleeping pattern and increase the amount of meditation I do. Other than the lack of dreams or remembering of them its the lady Shamen dreams that are strange, explaining and teaching.....out of the blue really. Probably just part of the process I shall see. Calming your mind does help alot, you should try it.........

There are more videos in this series on youtube.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Sleep patterns are a no go for me due to insomnia, not wanting to take medication for it but utilized meditation and soothing music in the past which has helped with everything including the artwork. I just restarted it last night and actually had a dream in which I remember but seems it started before I went to sleep. So don't know if it was an idea for a comic coming forth or not. Being that it deals with something that is perhaps physically impossible I am just going to refrain from posting that one.

Thank you for the videos
though will have to look into them after work.

Would like to say one thing about the dream and that is the words "Das Hamas[?] Bones." To which ran through my mind all day. It wasn't until later that it meant Just "The Bones" in German [which I don't know], but not sure if the other word I was hearing was really hamas or not.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Gigantea Rosa]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've started the new thread ........New Thread

Quote Copy and paste over any info you need on to it.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
ix-777,
Are u still here? Can you send me a link on your latest thread?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I had a dream that essentially showed a major disaster the night before last.

This is the interpretation and mystery of your dream. By: estimatedprohet

I remember sitting in a room with a bunch of people I didn't know in a very nice house. We were on the second floor that offered views of the land out of one side and the ocean on the other.

Please Read These Verses From The Holy Bible, So That You Can Have A Biblical Interpretation And To Understand About What Is Going To Happen Soon!
(Isaiah 13:6-13, and 24:0-23, Haggai 2:21-22, Matthew 24:0-51, Mark 13:0-37, Luke 17:0-37 and 21:5-37, Hebrews 12:25-29, Revelation 6:12-17,)

We were sitting on the couches, talking, laughing, drinking, eating finger foods and just enjoying one another's company. Suddenly everything shook gently left, right, up down, side to side then it got worse and worse. Suddenly we heard a loud, nearly deafening rumble and what sounded almost like a sonic boom.

In this part of your vision, everyone is having a good time, eating and drinking and very oblivious, of what is about to happen to the land and to the entire earth! (just like in the days of Noah, when he warned everyone to get ready because there was a coming destruction upon the land, and no one lessened and that is exactly what is going to happen to this generation very soon/now, during these "End Times!")

At that moment, everything went into slow motion and everyone was thrown into the air, and we were all flung against a wall. I remember looking into the eyes of these other people as their bodies slammed against the walls of the house, semi-splattering with blood and debris flying everywhere almost appearing weightless
The cause of all of this devastation happening at that time is because the approaching "planet," which is the (Kingdom of God) coming fourth, to bring wrath and judgment on the face of thee earth! Upon it's arrival the earth will tilt and wobble and the heavens will shake and the stars shall fall from the sky to thee earth!

I looked out the window at the land and it literally looked like water, rolling waves. Everything was being thrown into the air, moving randomly, in a chaotic way, the debris getting thicker and thicker. While out the other window, the water itself filled the entire view, as I could see nothing but dark water out of it.

The cataclysmic pole shift will start as soon as the Kingdom of the Lord draws nearer to earth, causing earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and water levels to rise everywhere!

The house disintegrated and it almost looked like the ground under the house had flown away at a high rate of speed, leaving debris of the house in mid-air.

The poles will shift so fast that many things in the ground will seem chaotic. This is simply caused by the land shifting so fast beneath your feet, that it will appear as the heavens opened, (space) and that is where you get your flouting or flying affect in the air! (In the bible it quotes, and the sky receded like a scroll!)

I viewed this all in slow-motion, like I was hovering in mid-air, and i remember looking at the stars, as the roof was now gone, and they were whirring by quickly.

As the Kingdom approaches even closer, there will be a humming or vibrating sound that will be heard throughout the world and the stars will be visible but they will quickly grow dim because of all the smoke coming fourth from thee earth!

Before I awoke I heard a very light, quiet voice say "The earth wobbled, it turned."
(Very vivid, very intense dream. What do you think?)

(You heard the voice of God, proclaiming His word!)
This is a real apocalyptic prophetic dream, that you had and soon after reading your thread, I had to post this to interpret the vision for you and for all, to see, both the believers and nonbelievers, because we are at the "End of Days" and I am hoping that you can all understand of what is really going on and what is about to happen to this world very soon!
So please I would like to urge you to please, worship God and His Christ Jesus because they are coming very soon and I mean that, they are already at the door!
To all the people that heard preachers and pastors and false prophets speaking about the good news, it is all lies, for the coming of God will shake thee earth and burn it like a furnace!
If you are in sin, go to Him in sin, the way that you are, and worship Him because He loves you and He will forgive you with His grace, and mercy, and by doing this He shall give you eternal life, forever and ever!! "Amen!"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join