It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the New World Order does succeed, how would we fight back against it?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Don't listen to the naysayers, they are only crying because their cups are always half empty, and they've become cynical in their ways.

People need "to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another," and realise that

whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

In other words, stop fighting among yourselves, set aside your petty differenses, and work together against a common "transgression".

Polarization of the people, is the problem. Divide and conquer, obviously no one payed attention in history class. Because, it always repeats.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.

I have been saying it for years, and will for many to come;

UNITED WE STAND, THE REST IS, NOT AN OPTION!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I picutre the NWO and us fighting back as 2 ways..
You blend in with everyone else, but when cameras n givernment aint looking, you do some deeds, but remain undetected..aka like skin heads becoming lawyers, n doctors, ect they blended in disguised as everyone else, yet practice where no one notices.
The other, i gues in a werd sense i picture knda as a TERMINATOR movie..people trying to survive, or smae principle, but instead of robots and machine attacking us, it would be corporate CEO's with breifcases and machine guns*

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Uncle Sam in chains, not a very optimistic portrait... how about Uncle Sam with a machine gun shooting down bankers, oil tycoons, and mega corp directors? Still fairly extreme I guess, you encourage these people to continue on without cynicism and yet you offer them a chained Uncle Sam, and no advice as to what to do?

''We have to be despised by somebody whom we regard as above us or we are not happy; we have to have somebody to worship and envy or we cannot be content. In America we manifest this in all the ancient and customary ways. In public we scoff at titles and hereditary privilege but privately we hanker after them, and when we get a chance we buy them for cash and a daughter.'' Another Mark Twain quote...

Mark Twain quotes do not prove patriotism. I challenge you Mr Super Moderator with your power and place, to start something, something we all can be apart of, something done with the right reasons; to unify the people who want to help but are too scared of no one else helping them in times of decay. I challenge you to do this openly against the aristocratic ways of secrecy, with security for the people, with the right intentions and knowledge of how to fight them (without giving that away to the enemy). Where hereinto stated has been completed I will relinquish my beliefs that all that blabber was done just to rile people up without a purpose, unless to further fragment their lives.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What concerns me are the men and woman who will take the mantle of running this all inclusive world government. From what I have seen thus far is that these people are unwise and lazy despite what you hear them say on the news channels. Gordon Brown is a fool like the rest of the UK government and its civil servants are motivated only by the flow of money and not by the concerns of people except when it suits them.

Laws that are passe these days are not laws at all but seve only to increase controlled behaviour and are a sham such as not allowed to smoke at bus stops. These laws can only apply to a slave and many people are happy to be such because it feels safe.

Decsions are made and passed which are unwelcome and harmful because the truth of it is that those in government dont know or understand much of anything important, they talk clever but without wisdom and true understanding they are dangerous.

For example what plans are in place for when the sun goes nova and burns out our entire solar system? It wont happen for a long time from our point of view but at this rate it will be to late anyway. Will only those in governments get a ticket to ride.

Our systems of government can be changed but the fiction of money and the desire for it like a vile addiction will kill us all.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

I agree, the concept of NWO has been played out many times through history, the fall of Rome etc. The OP seems to be describing a monolithic leadership that is not interested in any democratic feedback percolating up from its subordinate ranks.

The reference to "chemical lobotomy" is apparently a reference to forcing free will into conformance with drugs? In most modern societies someone that is deemed a risk to themselves or others such as the plane hijackers we read about, may be faced with a choice of chemical constraint or institutionalization.

What we need to ask ourselves is how can a NWO be fair to interests of the broadest number of its conflicting constituents? That would be a very difficult complex task without feedback from the subordinate ranks. Getting targeted as a terrorist by posting ways to "fight back" probably won't get you on their list of advisers. There are really no offensive tactics we can use that would not end up hurting innocent parties except maybe something like a Gandhi approach.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Bordon81]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I dont think populations would stand much chance if nwo did get into the relms of "martial law" then every human right would gust get thrown in the bin. I was recently looking into the CCP chinese communist party and how they handle practitioners of Falun Gong (its like a practice of Daoism - quite spritual in its basis its not even scientology!) the gov throw innocent people in prison, beat them, distroy lives etc. they are brutal. take a look at ninecommentaries.com... which does into great detail about how the CCP "is an anti-universe force" Once could draw some simularities to nwo type ruling perhaps.

the only way if is the brain dead population just start to snap out of the trance and take a stance against it in a non violent way. if people turn to violent behavior in protest the whole "anti-nwo" movement would turn to the NWO advantage and such anti-nwo movements or groups would be classified as terrorist and they would make it look like some evil cult - just like the chinese did to the falun gong. its very interesting how they did that.

Another note I just noticed how there is an american wrestling team who have called themselves "nWo" (new world order wrestling team) (are they teams ? i dont watch wwf sorry, no its wwe now! wwf is world wide fund for nature !! ...) i digress... yes the nWo team.. my take on this is one of a neuro linguistic trick so new kids etc hearing the term NWO will just think its the silly wrestling team.. mom I want the NWO to run for president, hulk hogan is my favorite!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc7b0cb855b9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I just found this very interesting picture of a poster they used to display in china. slogan says

“Smash the old world; build a new world.”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbc90395b694.jpg[/atsimg]
Poster promoting Red Guards’ beating people, destroying properties, and raiding homes. The slogan in the picture says, “Smash the old world; build a new world.”

Where have we seen this before !!!!!! (order out of chaos)

A snippet of background on china position: (taken from ninecommentaries.com)

This is the fourth of Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party.
Foreword

Chinese people value greatly the “Tao,” or the Way. In ancient times a brutal emperor would be called “a decadent ruler who lacks the Tao.” Any behavior not conforming to the standard of morality, which, in Chinese, is denoted by the two characters Dao De, meaning “Tao” and “Virtue” respectively, was said “not to follow the principle of Tao.” Even revolting farmers put out banners proclaiming “achieve the Way on behalf of heaven.” Lao Zi [1] said, “There is something mysterious and whole, which existed before heaven and earth. Silent, formless, complete, and never changing. Living eternally everywhere in perfection, it is the mother of all things. I do not know its name; I call it the Way.” This suggests that the world is formed from “Tao.”

In the last hundred years, the sudden invasion by the communist specter has created a force against nature and humanity, causing limitless agony and tragedy. It has also pushed civilization to the brink of destruction. Having committed all sorts of atrocities that violate the Tao and oppose heaven and the earth, it has become an extremely malevolent force against the universe. ...."

CCP has trashed traditional chinese traditions and cultures of morality

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc7b0cb855b9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
There's 16 million militia members armed and ready.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by coverfirehero
There's 16 million militia members armed and ready.

That is quite the low ball estimate.

Add another zero and we are talking.

The real people's militia does not form until the day it is truly needed. The majority of them are still doing their normal jobs etc, and just blending in to see how all this turns out.

When push comes to shove you will see a "mighty giant awaken"...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Some sequences are not permitted to be discussed in this realm due to the nature of our current world of existance and may be viewed by those who only seek such information as DESTRUCTIVE causing potential counter measures which would only speed up the ORIGINAL PROCESS. So in short how can anyone,

N.W.O OR N.R.E THE REVELATION

[edit on 1/11/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Could someone please list all the negative Facts of what the NWO has in store for us. I'd like to help myself understand what we are really afraid of. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
These guys could help
))

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7acd2734ff27.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edeacc2799e2.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Here's one thing to be afraid of. It's okay for them to monitor us, but we are not allowed to monitor them. See this article below!
by Daniel Rowinski

www.commondreams.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

Here's one thing to be afraid of. It's okay for them to monitor us, but we are not allowed to monitor them. See this article below!
by Daniel Rowinski

www.commondreams.org...

this video is in the UK - how the police wont even let you film in public

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

What do you mean by if? They have already succeeded you simply didn't get the notice.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Yeah It would seem that they are bein d@#ks. it is unfortunate. police corruption sucks and after all the video of cops beating up and tazin people for the sake of doin it. It could make it seem unbalanced , but not a take over and that doesn't scare me. I have relatives in the police corporation, not worried bout that one.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What's wrong with the NWO...do a thorough study of Hitler's Germny 1928-39. Look at Moa's China, or Stalin's Russia.
How would I fight...well, wouldn't overthrow or defeat NWO...couldn't. But guerilla warfare, aka Charlie in Vietnam, Tito's Partisans in WWII Yugoslavia, even Taliban in Afghan border mountains. Probably hunted down and hated with same disdain.
God Save the Republic.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It could make it seem unbalanced , but not a take over and that doesn't scare me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your rights and liberties are at stake here and that doesn't scare you? You haven't had this to happen to ya yet, but I guarantee you that when it does, you'll be more than scared! I have a son who is a state trooper, and 4 other very close friends who work for the DEA and DHS, and we had this discussion one evening.

Basically they told me that american citizens have NO rights now. So yea, I'd be a bit scared if I were you!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability
It's easy to say you would happily resist and die for your beliefs when you're posting on a website.

Different story when you and your family are at gunpoint.

Who cares if the NWO takes over? Life goes on.

The NWO already controls everyone that works, pays taxes, has a bank account most people are just to stupid to understand or see it.

They took control many years ago, but people only see what they want to see.

I posted a thread, with an audio everyone should listen to in regards to the NWO and when they took full control.

Deny Ignorance!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Realtruth]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join