It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll- Is Bush a good leader?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm luvin' this.... BUSH SUCKS!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lo l:

Is OJ Simpson innocent?
Is the Pope Jewish?
Is Britney Talented?
Is Ozzy Osbourne an English Major?

C'MON! As Helen Thomas has said, "Bush is the WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE are hated all over the world because of Bush!He sucks!He's dumb as fu$#!He makes Charles Manson look sane!His blind followers are just as scary as he is!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Though, as speaker for the entire nation, I would prefer a more eloquent mouthpiece...

I agree with the war on Iraq issue, but I do feel he has gone about it in an extremely awkward way...and with poor timing...

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lo l:

C'MON! As Helen Thomas has said, "Bush is the WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE are hated all over the world because of Bush!He sucks!He's dumb as fu$#!He makes Charles Manson look sane!His blind followers are just as scary as he is!!!

So obviously you dont like him. Couldn't you make a more mature argument for your view than 50 smiley faces, using the word fu$#, and comparing him to Charles Manson? Maybe the admin and mods could create a kiddie section on the boards for a post like this. You're entitled to your opinion but come on.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
how dare any of you think president Bush is horrible let alone bad! if it wasnt for Bush the terristsd would still be at large; so to all who thinks our presidnet suck screw you!

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You'll have to read some of my other posts.I am literally exhausted on listing my reasons.I will only discuss this/debate this with those who actually have an open mind.Bob88 has made some points in the past that I agree with reagrding democrats,so I have an open mind.If you can convince me that Bush has done ANYTHING to prove he's a great leader,I am listening.Atleast Clinton tried feverishly til the very end to bring peace to the middle east.Bush was suppose to take over where Clinton left off.He hasn't.Bush has divided this country & the world.He has pissed on the Bill of rights,The envirionment,the constituition,....& I could go on & on.Read my Nazi post.Or my Clinton post if you want to know more on what I think of Bush.I have nothing against a Republican President.I can think of alot more Republicans who are more qualified to be president than Bush.This isn't a conservative/liberal issue.Its an issue about a man who is just to arrogant/stupid to be president & to even put him on a list to be a great world leader is a joke!Its like making a list of compassionate husbands & giving the top honor to OJ Simpson.Anyways,that my opinion.

Oh & uh, Mannoroth,....the terrorist ARE still at large!Remember Osama?Yeah, we kinda'forgot about him didn't we?Oh, & this guy we caught this weekend,....well, we didn't catch him.the Government of Pakistan did.Actually,it was some neighbors hoping to get a reward.So, are we gonna give Bush credit for some blind luck that fell into our lap?I mean,don't get me wrong,I'm glad we caught the bastard!But it wasn't our intelligence that caught him.I admit,homeland security has been doing a good job & I have been forced to admit that.But,the terrorist are still at large & trust me they're not all in Iraq.

[Edited on 6-3-2003 by romantico]

top topics

join