It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you aware of the vibration to unmask the deceivers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Interesting S&F.

Singing Karaoke has offered me a glimpse of this. When I hit certain notes it is like opening the door to a higher realm/understanding.

On those occasions, when that feeling is particularly strong, people who hear me sing say "you should sing professionally".

So, it is something we can do physically to tune into our higher self.

The Beetles seem to have figured out the sound frequency, or possibly a combination of sound merged with the higher frequency of the being/soul.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Yes most definitely 2010 has brought with it even higher vibrations. Your right also in saying they are some times difficult to take for any length of time.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Have you heard of Tom Kenyon? He is a sound healer and his voice is amazing. You could be a sound healer!

I certainly don't qualify for that! But I listen to Tom K a lot, he sings Sacred Chants, the 23rd Psalm, and he channels the voice of AARaphael.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I am a healer and have experienced some extreem results on occasions when I put that feeling from my singing experiences into the healing process.

Perhaps a combination of oral expression mixed with laying on of the hands at the same time would give some supernatural healing results.

Interesting indeed!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I remember a post on ATS that delt with evidence of the Great Pyramid being a pump with a tunnel to the Nile for water. When the water was pumped into the pyramid it would flow down the shafts passing some gates that would create a frequency. Perhaps this is the sound that will trigger the truth? I will try to find that post and reference it here.
Nice to see you post Mr Green. Peace and love.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by xizd1] Edit for spelling

Here is the thread, second post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Edit to add link.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by xizd1]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ran into a song that reminded me of this thread.

Puscifer - Momma Sed.

Puscifer is a side project of Maynard's from Tool.

The point where he sings. "Change has cOMe" He is chanting the OM. Really powerful the first time I saw this video and sang a long it put it into perspective and I could feel my pineal gland resonating to such a degree it felt like I was having a blissful seizure. I could literally feel my body lifting up into the air, gravity pulling me away from earth with my pineal gland as anchor. It was the most amazing experience of my life.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thank you for that post mryanbrown. That video was brilliant and it brought me to this thread.

I do have question for anyone though. Is that they are being unmasked, the dark forces cannot handle the higher frequency or that more and more are waking up to the frequency which enlightens them to realize the dark forces around us? I have a feeling they go hand in hand.

I will say though this is very interesting, only recently have I opened up to this frequency, although I have been aware of it for over 9 months. It all seemed to happen when I stepped out of the system one day on a hunch.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm of the belief that there are two linked yet separate frequencies. One a mental/spiritual and the other truly physical.

For instance in that song and music. We find a resonate frequency to expand consciousness, to look beyond the flesh to the idea. What is truly right and wrong. We find ourselves opening up to truth. Making us aware of manipulation.

The other more important. The other one to literally lift a physical veil.

I believe we are entering into a sense of false hope, were we are allowed to regain certain freedoms as a specifies. To wind down the wars and hatred. To feel as if we have won and truly taken our world back for the good, as something returns to take advantage and manipulate. We will need the second for the returning.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join