It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me choose!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well thanks to everyone for their input! Ive decided to go with the airforce. My ASVAB is this monday!

Thanks again for all the suggestions and comments!

Wish me luck!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Good luck and don't trust your recruiter, he has to fill slots and will use your asvab scores to place you wherever he thinks you will fit best. Not trying to be harsh but they has a job to do as well

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

You are wise to join the AF.. both my parents were AF. my uncle was corps, I was corps and coast guard.. check out the coast guard. unbelievable upside both in or if you get out. get rank FAST!! E6 in under 4 years is very common. automatically you are as well trained in fire fighting as any county operated fire program.. DHS is way better for a future in govt than DOD. go to alaska make connects to crab fish. make connects for any maritime type career AND be sought after for all these fields. p.s. as an e-4 you are a federal law enforcement officer AND you don't need a warrant to search people on the water. become a pilot for helo's from an enlisted beginning. you wander why they don't advertise much? as a former marine I still went thru their boot camp in NJ. they say it is second hardest behind usmc. 25% of the uscg is prior military. NO PFT's.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join