It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is SEXY to you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Oh yeah girl now ya talking... Why that slipped my mind i dont know.....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What turns you guys on more?
A women in lace lingerie, or walking around in your old white button down shirt???

That's like asking what is better? Lobster or steak?

They are both great, but sometimes you want one over the other...

Personally, for me, the sexiest thing my wife can do is give me the eyes....those eyes that say, "Take me, right now, right here, as I'm all yours...."

There's no gimmick better than that. For me, it's all about facial expressions...wardrobe, makeup, etc. is all just window dressing to that....

The other thing for me is noise....I want to hear some reaction sounds...(and it tells me what works and what doesn't,
)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My wife doesn't wear much makeup, luckily doesn't need it...so semi-natural I guess for me. And LEGS....definitely legs.

Crazy brunettes for me!

I don't get the feet people, feet are nasty.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
As a 50 year old gay man, I like people who are both beautifull and are subtle as well as being very bright. I also don't have a problem with people who are down right ugly. I just want to have a rational conversation with someone who knows the very basics of history and science. Among many atributes I like is people who are up on current events, and are not valley girls. I can't maintain a relationship with some one thats clueless. (I suppose people who know how bad my spelling is might consider me clueless)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
For me? I know when to shut up...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The thing that makes me just wanna jump a guys bones is when he doesn't seem desperate to get in the sack with me. The more he is just normal without any cheesy pick up lines or macho attitude, the more interested I am.

A guy that isn't lazy in bed, does not have an oversized ......
A little awkward laughing in the bedroom is always(I hate to use this word) cute. A guy that likes me without make up- (because I don't need any). A guy that wears sneakers or flip flops....I love that! I hate those militant hair cuts, so a guy with scruffy hair is a huge turn on for me! I just love a dry sense of humor and subtle sarcasm!
But the sexiest thing in a guy, is when you are in a room or place with lots of people, and you see him catching a glimpse of you....and makes eye contact... Then he leaves you waiting for more. I love a tease! It should never be too easy.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

But the sexiest thing in a guy, is when you are in a room or place with lots of people, and you see him catching a glimpse of you....and makes eye contact... Then he leaves you waiting for more. I love a tease! It should never be too easy.

I wholeheartedly agree.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

At my age; any woman that is still vertical and willing to get horizontal is the epitome of sexual attractiveness.

I have pretty much transcended the appearance aspects of sexuality and am now very much into the conceptual realm. But when I drink tequila I love big breasts.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

At my age; any woman that is still vertical and willing to get horizontal is the epitome of sexual attractiveness.

I have pretty much transcended the appearance aspects of sexuality and am now very much into the conceptual realm. But when I drink tequila I love big breasts.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
looks like everyone has the right person in mind.

Looks are important for about 2 hours for me after i get over that then she needs to be clever and fun.

I am young so ladies if you want your perfect man i am ready for boyfriend training.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I find tattoos and long dark hair as big turn ons. Personality wise, confident women and ones that have a "bad girl" attitude (but can also have a good girl side) are extremely attractive to me. They dont need to be ultra smart though.....but if they are its simply a bonus

I also find curves attractive, stick insects dont do anything for me

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here I go.

Tattoo's, good teeth, wicked personality, dominant - but also submissive at times, protective – but not jealous, dark hair

That's it ... I think

- Oni x x

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Maybe I should get that tattoo after all

Another thing I find sexy... boxer shorts. I could never stand briefs.

And if he lets me wear his clothes to bed, that's a bonus!

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I love it when my wife wears one my work shirts (and only the shirt and some panties) to bed....totally agree...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
all women are sexy. the problem is, they don't always know what, exactly, it is that their intended audience finds sexy.

a sense of humor, intelligence, an understanding of sarcasm, a good smile all matter but, when you look into a woman's eyes, she can be dressed head to toe in one of those all covering burkas and the eyes, and the person seen thru those eyes, can be sexier than anything you've ever seen.

it's not any one thing. sometimes lace is sexy, sometimes it isn't. sometimes a bit of cleavage will work, some times it won't.

but the eyes, and what they show us, the confidence, the shyness, the slightly wicked streak, the intellect, the sense of humor, the sense of fun and excitement, they're all visible in just the eyes.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Hmm… What is sexy too me?

Well, the outfit below, is a pretty good start. lol

It might not seem like it right now lol but personality is also important. A nice smile and (this is a bonus) a nice wink, to go with the smile.

- JC

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well sexy to me is AD.
The way you smile when we are together and when you look into my eyes I fall in love every time.
You are so amazing you are able to wear anything and look so sexy.
The difference between you and any other woman to me is you make everything, you wear looks sexy.
YOU ARE AMAZING

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMustang
Well sexy to me is AD.
The way you smile when we are together and when you look into my eyes I fall in love every time.
You are so amazing you are able to wear anything and look so sexy.
The difference between you and any other woman to me is you make everything, you wear looks sexy.
YOU ARE AMAZING

Save some of that sugar for later...

*HUGS and SNUGGLES

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Anyhting that hihglights curves in a chick

Curves send me nuts!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
The thing that makes me just wanna jump a guys bones is when he doesn't seem desperate to get in the sack with me. The more he is just normal without any cheesy pick up lines or macho attitude, the more interested I am.

A guy that isn't lazy in bed, does not have an oversized ......
A little awkward laughing in the bedroom is always(I hate to use this word) cute. A guy that likes me without make up- (because I don't need any). A guy that wears sneakers or flip flops....I love that! I hate those militant hair cuts, so a guy with scruffy hair is a huge turn on for me! I just love a dry sense of humor and subtle sarcasm!

I like your style, very natural and fun.
And I think I might fit in your description haha.

I think attraction is a complicated and unique subject and is different to each person.

To me in simple terms, what's sexy to me is a girl that is confident and strong yet ladylike and feminine. Who's laid back and is natural and not full of it and all fake.

I do tend to be more attracted to darker girls, darker hair. But it's no gurantee because any look can attract me if it catches my attention, it all depends on her unique individual beauty that every woman has.

I also love a woman who is great at eye contact, its like her eyes speak to me from afar, like your looking into her soul, like jinx880101 said, it's almost like a tease.

Peace.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join