It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi prisoners 'were sexually humiliated by female British soldier'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Iraqi prisoners 'were sexually humiliated by female British soldier'

www.timesonline.co.uk

A female British soldier is accused of sexually humiliating and abusing prisoners in Iraq in a series of claims about British troops in Basra, The Times has learnt.

Five former detainees have made specific allegations against a female interrogator they knew as “Katy”.

The claims are among 14 new cases brought against a secretive British Army interrogation unit. These bring to 40 the total of pending British court cases by former Iraqi detainees.

Sexual abuse was routinely practised
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just a few bad apples that's all

Ya there's alot of bad apples in the basket
sure.....

Surely this wouldn't cause any form of blowback right
I mean this wouldn't have any consequences!

The fact that torture is inefective is irrelevant
or is it?

Sabrina?

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
hey some guys might like that. even pay for it. especially with the british accent!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wow do these Iraqis know that many men in London and New York pay big money to be sexually humiliated by a British Dominatrix.

According to my calculations these gentlemen owe the UK Government 9872 pounds stirling for services rendered.

Clearly the War on Terror is going to bankrupt the West if we do not stop giving away the farm!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

I was going to ask, "So what's the problem?"

No, in all seriousness, though, abuse shouldn't be tolerated.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A little unfair wouldn't you say?
Not saying it didn't happen.
No one convicted as yet?
I haven't watched the vid. I'm on dial up.
Still waiting for the presidential promise of broad band for everyone.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Wow do these Iraqis know that many men in London and New York pay big money to be sexually humiliated by a British Dominatrix.

According to my calculations these gentlemen owe the UK Government 9872 pounds stirling for services rendered.

Clearly the War on Terror is going to bankrupt the West if we do not stop giving away the farm!

steady on chap, you are far smarter than that.

I know, i've seen your posts. You forgot an important thing here.. The men in New York and London want it, that is why they pay for it.

I mean, perhaps you were kidding , i'm real tired
If you aren't kidding I know you're smart enough to concede at the least, there is a difference between voluntary sexual relations and involuntary ones. There's a word for involuntary sexual conduct.

Not criticizing your opinion, I see you're point for sure, I'm just not sure its totally philosophically defensible

peace buddy,
Abductee

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hooray!!!Our very own Lynndie England!
Makes you feel so proud(sarc).

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOabducteebe

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

steady on chap, you are far smarter than that.

I know, i've seen your posts. You forgot an important thing here.. The men in New York and London want it, that is why they pay for it.

I mean, perhaps you were kidding , i'm real tired
If you aren't kidding I know you're smart enough to concede at the least, there is a difference between voluntary sexual relations and involuntary ones. There's a word for involuntary sexual conduct.

Not criticizing your opinion, I see you're point for sure, I'm just not sure its totally philosophically defensible

peace buddy,
Abductee

You are quite correct my friend I certainly was kidding. As a fairly well regarded Master in the Alternative Lifestyle of D/s and BDSM I have little love or respect for commercial dominatrixes who I consider nothing to be but cheap whores looking to exploit people.

I also have little respect for those who don't engage in safe, sane and consensual liasons.

Obviously this practice of sexually humiliating Muslim prisoners has been going on almost since the start of the war.

It is wrong, but every now and then we need to find the humor in all this madness for the sake of balance and perspective and to not go mad from all the injustices that are taking place in the War on Terror in the people's name.

I condemn the practice.

If you are interested in knowing another very well regarded Master of D/s and BDSM Jack McGeorge was the author of the WMD Reports and Cheif Weapons Inspector in Iraq who provided the intelligence that led to the pretext for the war.

He recently passed away and left two slaves, one male and one female.

He was very well known within the D/s and BDSM community and was a past president of the Black Rose Society and many other D/s and BDSM community groups.

In many ways Iraq has been set up to be a sadists play ground.

There is much that goes on in the world few people know about.

Much of it I imagine they would prefer not too!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ahh poor prisoners , i am sure they would have prefered to have their heads sawn off with a sword like they do to our boys.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This isn't something just used on Iraqi's its a well known practice to use female interrogators to mentally break down a suspect in order to gain as much intelligence as possible. It's also something every wanabe S.A.S soldier in the British army has to go through after escape and evasion phase of selection. Im not condoning it in any way just making a point that this isn't just rogue soldiers it's a tried and tested technique used for decades. And it sure beats getting your head sawn off live on camera for the world to see including your family.

new topics

top topics

join