It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mr X", a former UFO archivist Dead at 48

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Mister X, was an anonymous whistle blower claiming to be involved in the defense industry ,He claimed that, back in the 1980s, he was employed by a California defense contractor as an archivist .
In a locked vault, he opened large mail bags full of photos, videotapes, and volumes of top secret eyes-only documents that told the story behind Roswell, alien visitation and the government's handling of what was documented .
Mr. X passed away in December 2008 in a California Hospital after going to the emergency room the night before, complaining of a severe headache.
The cause of death was unknown .
In the videos he sounds sincere and quite matter of fact , but the problem remains that there is no physical proof of his claims , as with any whistle blower in this field .

October 24, 2006

Mr X last interview

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Very sad to hear. I am however not surprised.

The BEST thing a whistleblower could do is let everybody know who he is. Stand up, be vocal, use real names, be active in the community.

A person with a low profile is easier to remove from society. Alex Jones himself uses this same tactic, and now the government of the United States knows too well that if he were to die, there would be a serious number of upset people... with guns!

Sleep well Mr X. Whoever you are.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How do you know Mr X is dead? Maybe just dropping out of sight?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How do you know Mr X is dead? Maybe just dropping out of sight?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
so what is his name then? if he died then his name should be known. otherwise how do we know he died? when he went to the hospital did he tell then he was "Mr X youtube whistle blower"?? I want to check into this guy but I would hope his name would be out there now

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'd put more belief in a whistblower who did not want to be recognised over someone who did and say... wrote a book for example.
Why? It shows they are not in it for profit.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I have some problems with the story, aside from most of the content
, but for the sake of discussion I'll leave that aside.

If a source of information is rare, or extraordinary, by definition it doesn't occur often. Because the information doesn't occur often the number of people with access to it is limited. So, therefore, if someone leaks a piece of that information the potential suspects are limited.

Assuming said department doesn't employ huge numbers of people, a job description, and their sex, further narrows the list of potential suspects.

I don't think a serious organisation would have any trouble tracking him down at all. Spies steal information, but don't make their job description public, and making the information they've stolen public, would be an extremely efficient way to get caught. They''re supposedly Eyes Only documents, which, again, by definition are limited to those with a need to know.

How long, from the short-list of people with access to such information, would they have to follow people or bug internet/phones to discover who it was?

I think were he real he'd be tracked down fairly quickly, and the highly punitive NDAs that he signed would be enforced quite quietly by the court system, and potentially espionage charges too.

So I think he's talking BS. That and the content

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

I could find no name for Mr X , I assume its to protect his family , not so much from the Government as they no doubt know who they are but from UFO researchers looking for proof .
I did find this picture of Mr X though.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
R.I.P

I remember listening to this agessss ago and thinking I don't believe this cr@p... Esp the Jesus bit.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Fist_Of_The_North_Star]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Mr.X was a good man,
and an even better soul....

He did allot for everyone here,
and also lost allot for everyone here...
whether people are aware of this fact or not.

I have personally spoken to the man a handful of times over the years,
and I am pretty sure he was "in it" for no other reason but to share with others what he knew.

Many Thanks Mr.X,
you have helped, and are loved by many more than you probably ever knew.
Enjoy the journey, friend. Love n Blessings,..
Namaste' *
Ahmose

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I managed to find a picture of 'Mr X' too......

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but Mr X was not a whistle blower!

A whistle blower must produce verifiable evidence to even be considered as such. All Mr X did was provide wild stories, bizarre claims and vanilla flavored anecdotes. He had nothing to back up his claims and therefore, there is nothing to separate him from any of the other attention seeking crackpots and charlatans that litter UFOlogy.

Given the guy was anonymous, who can be sure that he even kicked the bucket, or that he had pains in his head and went to hospital. Completely illogical! He's unknown remember!

Therefore I can't really see the point of this thread.

IRM

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
very sad to hear. This is ridiculous. This is why people keep there mouth shut because they wind up dead for exposing the truth

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
shouldve driven faster....
'

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Mr. X was a most honourable person who wanted humanity to be saved from lies -- and also wanted his little baby to be kept safe. At first, I did not think I knew this man from the description, but in fact I had informal contact with him on more than a few occasions.

Perhaps someday people everywhere will know the full extent of his service to humanity. And if not, it no longer matters. His work is complete: (and people who did not know him will continue to type garbage on blog after blog).

God rest his soul. And for the living, time to give everything the once over glance before the undulating motions of catastrophe.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Did I miss something? How can you say that mr anonymous mr x died, when you dont know exactly who he was to begin with? I could have picked a random person that died at roughly the same age and written something saying he died and passed that along... somebody explain what I missed or why this thread doesnt make any credibility to me.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Xagathorn]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

lol... no mate, you missed nothing! You're spot on! It appears logic is a rare commodity these days so it's understandable that you were puzzled by some of the other statements within this thread.

IRM

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
yyou know what strikes me as funny here mate? the fact that if heidi fleiss were to die, no on ewould care. Here is another attention whore that died, a fraud, and now everyone says honourable and good person?those nut jobs are good for one thing only. making the rest of us look like flakey morons too.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So the message to any future whistle blower is don't bother you wont be believed or listened too unless you have hard evidence , and if you have evidence then you will probably be put in jail for breaking your oath and theft .
On with the status quo then .

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
So the message to any future whistle blower is don't bother you wont be believed or listened too unless you have hard evidence , and if you have evidence then you will probably be put in jail for breaking your oath and theft .
On with the status quo then .

um no.... thats the message to future idiots attempting to start more "Notice me I talk to fairies and aliens.. Jesus loves your chakra" types. oh.. you have to have hard evidence before you can put it out there as real. All that guy had was a bad collection of you tube vids and doctored pics.

Do I believe he was secretly killed? absolutely. not by governments, or agencies, but by cholesterol from years at McDonalds and fast foods. Then stressed himself out pretending to be on the lamb, and then died from sodium build up, cholesterol, and exhaustion.

it is exhausting looking for that kind of attention you know.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by stanlee]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join