It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Discrepancies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi,

after reading comments at the 'Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive' thread, I was intrigued to hear that some people are experiencing past 'discrepancies' relating to things other than celebraties. For example, see post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would love to hear about any 'discrepancies' you've had, whether connected to world wide events or on a smaller, personal level.

Thanks very much and looking forward to a good reading session over a coffee (with maybe a seasonal splash of tia maria in ;-)

Aelfrede

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I get quite a lot of Deja Vu moments ... would these count as discrepencies ?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sorry, I forgot to say about my own experiences. Most of the ones I'm aware about are relating to past personal events. One specific one I remember discussing about with family members several years ago and they had strong opinions relating to the event. In more recent times I brought up the event in question and they said they didn't know what I was talking about. I said 'you're kidding, right?' but they genuinely did not have a clue about the event I was referring to, even when I reiterated what they had said in the past about it. They just looked at me with blank expressions. It was disconcerting, to say the least. However, this particular event was quite stressful, so it can't be ruled out that they may have decided to forget about it, a sort of PTSD reaction maybe. Although, why not just forget about it from the start? Especially considering the first time we talked about the event was nearly 10 years later.

I can't think of any past discrepancies relating to world wide events off hand, although I wonder how many of us just aren't aware/don't remember clearly enough the events that happen. Busy and stressful lives can kind of get in the way of retaining such facts. It's probably quite a good idea to make an extra effort to be more conciously aware of what takes place in our daily reality so that we can more easily identify any changes when they do happen.

Aelfrede

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I get quite a lot of Deja Vu moments ... would these count as discrepencies ?

I reckon they could well be related, it seems that events, experience and time are not so logically explainable as our logical brains might like them to be

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Mt St Helen's eruption changed from March 1983 to May 8,1980.
The LHC experiment that happened in spring 2008 never happened. I rememeber news coverage saying that cern was successful in creating a mini black hole. Only a month or so later people on here post about how time has changed fot them.
There was even a post on here talking about the ramfications of the sucess of the creation of mini black holes on earth. I can not find that post anywhere. If anyone remembers seeing that post please let me know or if you find it can you post a link?
History does seem to change.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi dreamseeker,

Originally posted by dreamseeker
Mt St Helen's eruption changed from March 1983 to May 8,1980.
The LHC experiment that happened in spring 2008 never happened. I rememeber news coverage saying that cern was successful in creating a mini black hole. Only a month or so later people on here post about how time has changed fot them.
There was even a post on here talking about the ramfications of the sucess of the creation of mini black holes on earth. I can not find that post anywhere. If anyone remembers seeing that post please let me know or if you find it can you post a link?
History does seem to change.

I can't comment on Mt St Helen's eruption as was not aware of the details.

However, yes, I remember the CERN experiment in 2008, something went wrong and they had to delay. I also remember a post about mini black holes.

Yes I also remember it being said on the news that Cern was successful in creating a mini black hole, I remember some official from CERN explaining that such mini blackholes would not be able to sustain themselves and would just disapear. Are you saying that this now did not happen???

I find it very disturbing that people have been noticing time has changed since the announcement about mini blackholes. Could you please post a thread where this was discussed ?

See, this is what I mean, this sort of thing can pass us by. It's good when other people notice.

Aelfrede

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what was posted shortly after Cern was sucessful in creating a mini black hole. It does not directly mention the LHC experiment until later in the post. I read this the first day it posted and remembered thinking maybe it has something to do with the LHC experiment?
When do you remember the mini black holes being created by Cern happening?
I remember it was May 2008.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi again,

Originally posted by dreamseeker
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what was posted shortly after Cern was sucessful in creating a mini black hole. It does not directly mention the LHC experiment until later in the post. I read this the first day it posted and remembered thinking maybe it has something to do with the LHC experiment?
When do you remember the mini black holes being created by Cern happening?
I remember it was May 2008.

thanks for posting the link to that thread. It looks very interesting and am looking forward to going through it.

I remember the mini black hole thing as being fairly recent, like a month or two months ago at a guess. I do not remember it being mentioned back in 2008 but that could just be I wasn't paying attention properly to the news at the time.

Do you notice these descrepancies coming up in your everyday personal life too?

Aelfrede

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hello all,

After reading the posts, and thinking about my own experiences ( remembering dead celebrities and having discussions with family members that don't remember it afterwards ), I think there are two "classes" of people that we can discern here. Those who noticed the discrepancies AFTER the CERN experiment and those who noticed it's effect years before it was made.

It would be simplistic at best to believe that a "time experiment" is likely to affect only the future. Maybe we can find some very old statement relating to this idea?

Strangest discrepancy I can remember ( aside from dead celebrities and non-discussions... ) is from a few years back and it lasted a few years; Every 3 to 4 months we had to adjust every electric or battery operated clocks and watches for being some 15 minutes late... Every time calculating devices were affected, computer too. And all those years it happened, everyone in the house were experiencing a weird thing. Every once in a while we would all wake up at the same time, late in the morning. Very simultaneously, with me having a small red triangle in a white spot which would disappear in a few days, only to see it reappear on the opposite side of its initial placement... ( like on the middle of the left arm and then having it in the middle of the right arm. )
The rest would need to be another thread altogether...

Merry new annual publication of yet another calendar!

top topics

join