It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine Reality: The Illusion of Life

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Reply to Faiol

Let me explain my position, and I look forward to disccusing it, rather than just preaching it, Blossom Goodchild, oops I mean th OP can feel free to pipe in at any stage and actually discuss rather than preach.

Lets pretend a benevolent being taught me this...does that place me on a equal playing field?

What is the point of your life?
Of all Life?

Are we creators or observers?

are we creating equations or providing answers?

Or both?

What is the point to it all.
If you are a answer, how is it you are asking questions of the "other side"

You ARE the benevolant source. You are both a reflection of it and a origin of it. It requires a 'matrix' to provide answers to its questions.
And this matrix is a real dimension.
The OP is incorrect saying it is a illusion.
There can be both :
other side 'mind or spirit' and physical life, and both are within infinite framework. It is Inifnty that is your so called god or source.

This is choas/order
they exist one with the other within infinty.

Our Life experiences are ITself (or source/god whatever) experiencing through you, through all life AND death, including those weird aliens that visit our OP.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cee420a35e99.jpg[/atsimg]
Its like ying and yang.
the back and white exist within a circle. Can you see the circle? What is a circle? It is infinte. Think of the circle as infinty or god/source/universes.
So both "sides" of reality: spiritual mind and physical exist with equal import within the Infinte. Just pretend that both these realities are the black and white symmetry patterns within the circle.

As spamming your posts is the flavour of the month, pls read this reponce also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This thread is becoming rather disturbing.
I can almost see a mass suicide of ATS members with the hopes of achieving a higher state of being.

David Koresh ring any bells?
Im sorry OP i just dont think i trust your motivation.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK
This thread is becoming rather disturbing.
I can almost see a mass suicide of ATS members with the hopes of achieving a higher state of being.

David Koresh ring any bells?
Im sorry OP i just dont think i trust your motivation.

OH thank god!! for another AUssie, I also said the page before this thread should be titled welcome to Jonestown.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Since i am not always around the computer to reply to people, I would like to say I hope the posts do more than entertain, but educate as well.

Sincere respect all.

Well... educate? Not so far. All you have quoted is the Hindu belief system and since Sanskrit is the oldest known language in the world, I would say the information is quite old already.

Don't think that by wording it differently that the belief system is disguised

I am waiting for more compelling information. While I wait, hopefully I will be entertained or entertaining. Tell me something? Why not post the rest of your information instead of doing "control" posts?

Hopefully it will be soon as these kind of threads get up the moderators noses.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

For more info in dreams and death, and the relation to the universe,

Dreams and Death: Doorway to the Universe

Now that is getting so weird!
You are the OP who promises info and you try and whip it up into a frenzy of interest by metering out the info bit by bit and in the meantime tell everyone to take it seriously and by the way have a look at this other thing here?

Sorry but something tells me that YOU aren't taking it seriously!

[edit on 4-1-2010 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl

You are the OP who promises info and you try and whip it up into a frenzy of interest by metering out the info bit by bit and in the meantime tell everyone to take it seriously and by the way have a look at this other thing here?

Its easy to figure it out, just checked back and guess what? he has moved on to a couple new threads, and will ignore anything people posted here, why? well because simply put, he has no answers of his own, everything comes from another source and he is indeed trying to gather cult followers around him, that's why as soon as people start questioning he runs away.

Lack of respect is the least i can say, because people came and asked, and he simply ignores anyone who has the capability of questioning, i am sure he will embrace anyone who just goes and blindly follows him around, what a waste of time and energy.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Reply to Faiol

Let me explain my position, and I look forward to disccusing it, rather than just preaching it, Blossom Goodchild, oops I mean th OP can feel free to pipe in at any stage and actually discuss rather than preach.

Lets pretend a benevolent being taught me this...does that place me on a equal playing field?

What is the point of your life?
Of all Life?

Are we creators or observers?

are we creating equations or providing answers?

Or both?

What is the point to it all.
If you are a answer, how is it you are asking questions of the "other side"

You ARE the benevolant source. You are both a reflection of it and a origin of it. It requires a 'matrix' to provide answers to its questions.
And this matrix is a real dimension.
The OP is incorrect saying it is a illusion.
There can be both :
other side 'mind or spirit' and physical life, and both are within infinite framework. It is Inifnty that is your so called god or source.

This is choas/order
they exist one with the other within infinty.

Our Life experiences are ITself (or source/god whatever) experiencing through you, through all life AND death, including those weird aliens that visit our OP.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cee420a35e99.jpg[/atsimg]
Its like ying and yang.
the back and white exist within a circle. Can you see the circle? What is a circle? It is infinte. Think of the circle as infinty or god/source/universes.
So both "sides" of reality: spiritual mind and physical exist with equal import within the Infinte. Just pretend that both these realities are the black and white symmetry patterns within the circle.

As spamming your posts is the flavour of the month, pls read this reponce also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by zazzafrazz]

lol, the op is just crazy I think ... he talks so much things that he just cant control what he is saying anymore and it really just doesnt make any sense

I was just saying that I kind of agree that we could very well be living in a matrix type world, since its very possible that in the future we will create simulations of life with a brain interface ... I dont know if we will be able to create full simulations without a human interaction, I dont know if we can recreate our brains , but I assure you we will create alternative worlds for the people that want to experience another life

so that makes u think, why couldnt this be all an illusion

it feels real because our brains are told that this is real and we dont have access to another memories, so, it would be impossible to find out

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Faiol]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
im afraid from reading most of your posts. your scientific knowlage has progressivly let you down in my opinion the statement about the moon and earth is absurd as i own a high powered telescope and have clearly seen the surface of the moon. physics say the moon cannont maintain an atmosphere and so no such bluring of the surface occurs.

from the general jist of your post it seems to be slowly steering towards the emergance of your own small religeous cult. though cleverly concealed. the way you tell of terrible things that will occur and frequently fail to illustrait them, and then at the request to these answer with a deep soul searching explanation of how we exist.

your obvious next step would be to gradually explain the concept of your new cult, youve already explained the basics. then explain this terrible war youve been told about and the only way to survive or be on the winning side is to comply with your set of rules. pretty standard religeous blue print really, start with abit of awe and mystery add abit of scaremongering, then conclude with the final flash of hope though your belief stystem so that anyone caught in your fantastic science fiction novel will dash to the finish line and be lead to salvation.

non of the concepts youve outlined seem remotly otherworldly, rather the product of alot of human thinking on what the nature of existance is. nice story though. i

credit where credits due, fantastic sciencefiction with some themes deserving some credit, the idea about reality isnt one that hasnt been explored before though.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I was pulled up from a mediation a few days ago, just before the music I was listening too faded. This was not a stillness one, in this one I was compelled to actively envision a move, wishes, developing skills, energy devices, not just the family benfitting but the area waking up and the world growing in awareness, and awakening and becoming more independent from banks and governments and more psi.

Just as I was in the state between theta and consciousness, and just prior to the music fading a beautiful young woman's voice said "We are the creator, teacher, planners, here to recreate this world."

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Originally posted by spacecowgirl

Its easy to figure it out, just checked back and guess what? he has moved on to a couple new threads, and will ignore anything people posted here, why? well because simply put, he has no answers of his own, everything comes from another source and he is indeed trying to gather cult followers around him, that's why as soon as people start questioning he runs away.

Lack of respect is the least i can say, because people came and asked, and he simply ignores anyone who has the capability of questioning, i am sure he will embrace anyone who just goes and blindly follows him around, what a waste of time and energy.

Quote just to drive your point home, the OP is spamming threads left right and centre with never any discussion.

I think they are quite dangerous, the know exactly how to do what they need to hook in the minions.....

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Hey...yes, it would. I saw a report about murders,thiefs and other bad people.
The chemie in their brain works not in harmony like on other people.
And also some are talking it could be in your dns or dna..sorry Iam not an expert of this thread. But it was interesting to watch....like the illness of the psyche....the hormons and much more is doing more with you, like we know...
It´s interesting..but it also scares me...maybe they can give you something and your totally different after this..for bad people(murder,etc.) it would be good I think...but for normal people...okay..I will not bother you with this..
Iam from Germany...please forgive me my english, if it´s to horrible.
Oh and Happy New Year to you!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So what happens when a strange unexpected DESTRUCTIVE anomaly begins to grow outside this FLESH reality and begins to recognize the PUPPETEERS PULLING THE STRINGS ALSO HAVE A HIGHER POWER OVER THEM and they have misused their gifts given to them.

Even more what happens when this anomaly begins to see the MATRIX created by the puppetmasters AND CONSUMES ITS FABRIC REVELING THE PUPPETMASTERS IN TRUE FORM AND BEGINS TO CONSUME THEIR FABRIC of reality eventually SENDING THEM TO JUDGMENT ALSO. Would the new reality of existance after fabrics from both the puppet and puppetmaster are destroyed be the TRUE REALM OF LIGHT AND UNDERSTANDING or does some believe they are so powerful that nothing OVERSEES THEIR EXISTANCE. Oh well just my 1 cent.

Remember the CREATOR IS PERFECT AND DOESNT CREATE IMPERFECT MATRIX games. The creator can see you and is going to enter all realms of EXISTANCE TO CLOSE THIS UNIVERSE AND ALL DIMENSIONS ATTRIBUTED TO IT (YOUR WARS UNIVERSALLY SPAWNED TRUE EVIL AND GOOD IN 1) there is no more use of what is called life if its minipulated from start AGREE
. These old ways are going to be recycled so began praying to whatever GOD you follow for it is THE TIME OF REVELATION. I also agree that what is not seen controlles most of what we do see but not all.

OK TRY TO PLUG ME IN oops I was created w/o ports NOW WHAT
OH YEA MY FAITH CONTROLLS ME SMH @not seeing your creator

[edit on 1/4/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The OP has said humans are created from dirt. He explained this over several paragraphs. The Bible explained it a sentence.

He then explains we return to dirt. We already knew this, yet he presents it in a very detailed and animated way suggesting this is his own new discovery and enlightment.

He is now saying on another thread, that a hollywood movie, a sci-fi movie is the true nature of life. He is pumping this nonsense for all it's worth.

This needs to be moved to HOAX pronto. Or comedy. I'm sure the OP is getting lots of laughs over how seriously people are taking this.

Sigh.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The OP is in my opinion dangerous and lonely,Google the OP's username.
I wont post what i found but it's interesting.

Also i thought it was against ATS rules to recruit or form gangs ect.?
Is there a rule against starting a cult?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilw85

so what you're saying is that aliens don't exist (even though Frank Drake's famous astronomical equation proves that there are AT LEAST 10,000 planets in our galaxy alone that contain intelligent life other than earth.) then, using your understanding, that'd mean our existence is impossible too.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that what he is preaching is scientology?

for such a smart board i thought that you would have realised.

They have targeted the largest online alien/ufo forum as part of their recruitment. They want to start the year with lots of new members.

Just take a look at what is taught to them, and what the religion is based on:
en.wikipedia.org...

dont get suckered into this cult. be smart.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

If you keep digging as we're told to do; Our own research, it's a little more than worrisome. Check this link please and investigate further.

www.teenspot.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilw85

>Posting in The Gray Area
>Being skeptical
>Making accusations of mental disorder

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalo321
reply to post by Kaifan

If you keep digging as we're told to do; Our own research, it's a little more than worrisome. Check this link please and investigate further.

www.teenspot.com...

Wait he's pretending to be old here, or a teen there? Or is plagerising other work?

Where has the pied piper gone since you linked this?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalo321

Hi Dalo321
I did follow your link to the teenage website and it would appear that someone has cut and paste the original thread from ATS as it is dated 3/01/2010. Just to keep the record straight.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join