It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine Reality: The Illusion of Life

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I did skip boring bits, I must admit. When they talked about dreams it didn't seem to me that they had a handle on things at all as in dimensions and astral travel.
So i do apologise if it did indeed get better than that.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

And I apologize for being glib. It did get better and did discuss those things that were heartening to me and I think to you as well. If not OK. I tried.

Peace Cowgirl...we may not always agree, but I am on your side.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
You are on my side? Cool!
For that I may just endure the bird/eye analogy one more time but there better be something good after that

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by believer81
Jesus Christ you people are so gullible. I'm surprised more of you aren't cultists. He's rattling off prophecies and generalised information like the worst of them.

Yeah, you can tell he's from GLP eh?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I am fairly new to ATS but felt compelled to join after reading many of the threads.

I have been particularly enjoying this one because I think many of us on some level feel that change is afoot but we are not sure exactly how it is going to come about.

It has just struck me that maybe this "big event" coming is instant reality, eg, our thoughtforms become real immediately.

Anyone who knows about manifestation knows that thought creates reality but there is usually a time delay involved.

What if this event is that we move into a new zone or dimension where our thoughts are instantly manifest? Imagine the change on a global level.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

OK you were right, the best bit of the 2nd video was right after the dream sequence.

and I will add a quote:

" he had a passionate commitment to the necessary task of discovering the "inner watcher." ("It is the task of the watcher to understand and thereby eliminate the person)"

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cleolotus

Interesting post. I have noticed this to a small extent already. You may laugh but when I see a garden a little neglected, and then imagine in my mind how it should be, within a certain time period, the exact imaginings seem to come to fruition. So much so that I have now tried to stop this hobby of mental landscaping. So what you have mentioned could be true?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Since i am not always around the computer to reply to people, I would like to say I hope the posts do more than entertain, but educate as well.

Sincere respect all.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Gahhhh this is all you can say?

It's pretty lousy to leave all of these people waiting really, you should have just disclosed your whole experience in one post as opposed to drawing it out..

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

i'm done with you and your posts. in the forum that lead to this you had said you would reveal things but you are yet to reveal them. and even though you say are aren't always in front of a computer you sure seem to squander the time that you actually do have in front of one. and i had such high hopes...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Look, we don't know yet if this guy is for real. But for those who continue to complain about this supposed entity/alien in which he cannot describe:

I ask you... HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED an event or BEEN IN THE PRESENCE of something that brings a LEVEL OF FEAR beyond that in which you can accurately describe?

God forbid you should have such an experience.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strebor
Look, we don't know yet if this guy is for real. But for those who continue to complain about this supposed entity/alien in which he cannot describe:

I ask you... HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED an event or BEEN IN THE PRESENCE of something that brings a LEVEL OF FEAR beyond that in which you can accurately describe?

Well I have

In fact, I've been there since my early years, just as he claims he has, and i have seen tons of things, for instance:

- As a child, i experienced several times what is known as shadow people, unknown entities completely black, with no eyes mouth etc, who floated over me while speaking in an unknown language, i could not move, and felt a very heavy pressure on my chest, i could see my room and was fully awake, but had no control over my body.

- A very tall being with completely white and long hair, who stood next to my bed and was next to a shorter being, both of them were next to my bed and were talking about me, one of them said, "he doesn't remember anything" and the other one smiled and then injected something into my stomach, i could feel a lot of pain, couldn't move, then i made a lot of effort and finally was able to move, by then, they were gone, and i could feel the pain from inside my body where this being hurt me, both of them were extremely white, including hair, one looked old, the other one seemed young, had blue eyes, and seemed very regular people, except for the specific characteristics i described.

- One day i woke up on some house, or at least i think i woke up there, and could feel very weird entities around me, as i felt someone behind me, i turned around and a black "alien like" being, grabbed my arm, i could feel something very wrong, so i yelled "let me go" or something like that, and my inner energy kind of 'exploded', this entity let go and disappeared as if it was in a lot of pain, and everything went black.

These experiences and a lot more have been going on since i was 3 years old or so, i guess i could say, I have my own share of weird experiences, so yeah, I've been there too, and if i wanted to share more, i could describe with a lot of detail what I've seen, yeah i could, I am not really interested in doing so, just don't feel i gotta do it, but i can, if you want to know more, just ask.

Why come here and say "you can't know this" but "i will tell you anyway" or maybe not? should i? ok i will tell you everything, but not right now, first follow me around while i open thread after thread and let people post and post with no reason at all, meanwhile, i will be around, i have the truth, you can't handle it, i promise i will tell you.... later, maybe, or maybe not? and so on....

Why do that? he is just playing around? or not?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Regarding what this OP allegedly knows: A hundred different contactees and even abductees will have a hundred different stories. These includes where the visitors come from (often ridiculous places), and why they are here, and also they are quite good about telling about our possible future. Some experiencers are really good at recounting their experiences, some are bad at it.

What they all seem to offer is promises one way or another for the advancement for mankind. Think about it. A promise of what? The ETs are creating another myth. First, they spent half a century creating the myth that they were something unworldly but without definition. That was the correct assumption for us to make. And with the aid of our government all of these years, that plan has worked. We are now and have been for some time into phase two, recognizing the impact of that reality.

The RAND study in the early 60s more or less said the cultures, societies and governments of the world will fall apart once we have confirmed contact. We, like the American Indians and many American blacks, will simply lose spirit. There will be little left to believe in. This will be especially true for religions.

What the ETs are doing is giving us a thousand ways to find a bridge to go from where we are to where they (seem to) want us to go (and perhaps where they reside themselves). Are they really that spritiual? Or is it merely a better understanding of quantum physics? My person opinion is that a large segment of the world's population, both developed and undeveloped, will rush with open arms to ETs as a replacement for God with witch hunts to follow for those not so inclined.

Basically, I don't believe the ETs want themselves seen as Gods. Saviors in a practical sense, perhaps, but not as Gods. --That was the methodology of the old days!

We know that psi powers exist. We know that ETs communicate via mind talk and do with us mere humans! Forget mere technological magic, these realities in themselves destroy many of our prior concepts of how our personal realities is put togather. The ETs are giving us various frameworks of guidance by which we can create our own new realities.

Our OP, correct or not in what he tells us is his truth, is only fulfilling his role. In more ways that one we and he can be manikins.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The person who wrote this is an incredible writer, don't get me wrong, but I think they are going too far. Without any liable evidence in his past thread for his claims apart from "This is a true report" and other variations of this, I can't see any truth in it. I've seen this on so many threads, and not just threads but stories, take "Teds caving page" for instance, the man who wrote that said "this story is true" blah blah blah so on, and even had photos, but was later proved to be just a very indepth fictional piece. ANYONE can type "This is true, believe me or not" so on, and it would be nice to belive such things, because i love things like this, but if the person who wrote this is holding this really important information back from us, its probably because he hasnt actaully got anything to say.

And this whole invisible spiritual cell thing, can't people just take things as they are without deminishing them with this "reality isn't what it seems to be" doo dah. I mean yeah, all humans strive for the truth, just like some people like hearing gossip and hearsay, but I think there's enough things on earth, and in space that we can actually explain which are amazing and brilliant, without us having to create things we don't understand just for unexplainable reasons.

The person who wrote this should go check out those incredible EXPLAINABLE things, before creating such stories.

[edit on 19 3uSunday10 20 by vanhippi]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Dear friend, Kaifan,

maybe what you had was not any alien encounter, but ASTRAL TRAVEL.
maybe the experience of Unleashed68 was also the same.

in fact, it is much more common than thought, and nearly in everyone when we are children.

the "shadow people" and the "could not move, feel heavy pressure on chest, feel fear" is typically of astral travel experiences. in fact, this sleep paralysis is a very well known (but poorly studied) scientific phenomena (which happens prior to astral travel).

I have had also astral travel myself; much of the experience was very realistic and I saw things similar to the ones reported here. However, that,does not mean they are true!

Originally posted by Kaifan

Originally posted by Strebor

Well I have

In fact, I've been there since my early years, just as he claims he has, and i have seen tons of things, for instance:

- As a child, i experienced several times what is known as shadow people, unknown entities completely black, with no eyes mouth etc, who floated over me while speaking in an unknown language, i could not move, and felt a very heavy pressure on my chest, i could see my room and was fully awake, but had no control over my body.

- A very tall being with completely white and long hair, who stood next to my bed and was next to a shorter being, both of them were next to my bed and were talking about me, one of them said, "he doesn't remember anything" and the other one smiled and then injected something into my stomach, i could feel a lot of pain, couldn't move, then i made a lot of effort and finally was able to move, by then, they were gone, and i could feel the pain from inside my body where this being hurt me, both of them were extremely white, including hair, one looked old, the other one seemed young, had blue eyes, and seemed very regular people, except for the specific characteristics i described.

- One day i woke up on some house, or at least i think i woke up there, and could feel very weird entities around me, as i felt someone behind me, i turned around and a black "alien like" being, grabbed my arm, i could feel something very wrong, so i yelled "let me go" or something like that, and my inner energy kind of 'exploded', this entity let go and disappeared as if it was in a lot of pain, and everything went black.

These experiences and a lot more have been going on since i was 3 years old or so, i guess i could say, I have my own share of weird experiences, so yeah, I've been there too, and if i wanted to share more, i could describe with a lot of detail what I've seen, yeah i could, I am not really interested in doing so, just don't feel i gotta do it, but i can, if you want to know more, just ask.

Why come here and say "you can't know this" but "i will tell you anyway" or maybe not? should i? ok i will tell you everything, but not right now, first follow me around while i open thread after thread and let people post and post with no reason at all, meanwhile, i will be around, i have the truth, you can't handle it, i promise i will tell you.... later, maybe, or maybe not? and so on....

Why do that? he is just playing around? or not?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by believer81
Jesus Christ you people are so gullible. I'm surprised more of you aren't cultists. He's rattling off prophecies and generalised information like the worst of them.

Haha i dont think gullible would be a correct assumption. =]

Alot of what he says is similiar to much information, but its very similiar to the ideas of seperation as an illusion, a progressive evolution of the spirit, reallity as an illusion, look past the prohecy things for a second. Another thing he talks about is dreaming being reality, as i recall well in the past in schools my teachers told me dreams are fake and you cant feel whats going on. I think this is major disinfo as i can lucid dream and i can deffinetly say i can feel different sensations during lucid dreaming. People claim you can also astral project from a dream state while lucid dreaming but i have never done it, have astral projected before though and its very real, you can prove it by yourself with a deck of cards. Another thing he talks about that sparked my interest was his idea of our planets cycling around the sun growing spiritually/physically, which is similiar to that of the Ra channelings, for those interested i recommend reading online "The Laws of One" books. Also dont blindy believe in it, accept as truth what rings true to your spirit.

Light & Love

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
Dear friend, Kaifan,

maybe what you had was not any alien encounter, but ASTRAL TRAVEL.
maybe the experience of Unleashed68 was also the same.

in fact, it is much more common than thought, and nearly in everyone when we are children.

the "shadow people" and the "could not move, feel heavy pressure on chest, feel fear" is typically of astral travel experiences. in fact, this sleep paralysis is a very well known (but poorly studied) scientific phenomena (which happens prior to astral travel).

I have had also astral travel myself; much of the experience was very realistic and I saw things similar to the ones reported here. However, that,does not mean they are true!

[edit on 3-1-2010 by segurelha]

Hi, of course having these experiences, as real as they may seem, is not proof of anything at all, how can we say if its real or not? my problem with this thread, is not whether his claims are true or not, but that he is just having some fun while everyone is running around waiting for his answers, i posted some of my experiences just to point out that anyone of us could have experiences that are more than 'normal' and that it doesn't mean we actually know more than everyone else, it is very simple.

The main issue here is, don't come out and say you have some truth and that you are going to share it, then avoid sharing it and instead just make people waste their time. This thread and the previous ones are nothing but a waste of time if he doesn't come out and actually disclose whatever he thinks is the truth, don't you think so?

I am very aware of astral travel or projections, in fact i have learned and experimented a lot with them, but i also have abduction experiences, and some other kind of experiences too, i don't feel the need to talk about them most of the time, although i have shared some of them in the past, i don't feel like gathering attention around me nor i want to be seen as someone special because of those experiences, if they are real or not, i can't say, i have given some thought on whether my experiences were real, but since i can't either prove or disprove, i don't do nothing about them, so far that's what i've been doing, what else can be done? the reason i posted those is just to prove anyone can come up with incredible stories, but it doesn't mean they are true.

If i knew that i hold something of great value to the human race and that i can disclose, i would do it, i would write everything i know, on my computer, first and then, only after i have everything ready, post it on some site, somewhere, here, i guess, but not like on these threads, where people is forced to just wait and post and post and then wait more and so on with no gain at all.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Kaifan]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
36 hours and counting since he first started *this* thread.

And the punk has the audacity to show up and post again without delivering the goods??

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
36 hours and counting since he first started *this* thread.

And the punk has the audacity to show up and post again without delivering the goods??

That's because there are no goods to deliver

He is double posting generic 'answers' on all his threads, not even bothering to post on the thread's context...

Or maybe he is thinking about what to say, what could you say that has not been said before, that could terrify and make people scream like little girls while they run to the hills?

It takes a while to come out with something that scary right? so he will disappear for a while until he gets his story right, and then he will come back and continue giving little pieces of it, building momentum for the great final.

Something like that, I'm getting bored, so i guess i will move out of these threads and just wait for the next book chapters, if they come.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Kaifan]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You say that the human body can't fly, or do superhuman things, because the very body simply is created from the dirt and soil that earth contains.

i have a question, since i find that statement really not well explained.

Say evolution, what if the human body CAN evolve into a body which can fly. Since evolution is constant, and you say we can't become flyers etc. you must have some sort of pointers on what way the evolutionary body will take?

Still waiting for your disclosure

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join