It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirituality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fmcanarney

You assuming my handle is of the zodiac would be like me assuming your handle is only in a book.

My handle is God and Thee has showed Thee self through many facets to me.

The OT is full of a carnal image of God that creates war, separation, and hate. I find God everywhere. Yes God is within every star, just as Thee is within every babe, and every blade of grass.

You cant read me by a name....you would only limit who I am by doing this.

God showed me great things while I was learning about the cosmic clock....God has showed me great things in many religions. But I dont limit God to any one thing.

Spirituality and religion are two very different things.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

For those of you waiting to hear my wisdom...

There does not appear to be any real point being made in this thread, not a coherent one anyway. The thread was started with breathing, spirituality, and then was quickly turned into a medium for preaching religion. You should change the name of this thread to "My Preachings from the Bible" so unsuspecting readers don't accidentaly think this is about Spirituality. Just a suggestion. The Wingmakers materials are neat, the paintings are pretty beautiful, and much spiritual depth can be gained from the poetry. As far as breathing...I'm a huge fan
Peace and Love!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I am so sorry bunny, please accept my apology for misleading you into thinking you were going to read some New Age (really old age) regurgitated tripe.

The web site wingmakers is full of that, and I whine not about it.

If you see my name on a thread it will be inklings of Jesus Christ and God and the Holy Spirit.

Forewarned is foreplay, right.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Whoa, I see we've got a DB situation here...You make no sense, my friend. Are you responding to people on this post or just typing crazy things from the wacky corners of your incoherent mind?

Good luck to you...remember to breathe

Peace and Love!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tinkerbellbunny

the incoherence is reciprocal evidently, you seem to be answering my posts.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You are quick! You've got mobile updates, don't you? Damn you and your advanced technology, canarney! You are dominating this thread with your lightning responses, which is EXACTLY what Jesus would do. Thumbs up! This will unfortuanetly be my last post, as I have now used up the inkling of witty comments I had reserved for you. Thank you for your cooperation. That is all. LOVE.

[edit on 1/2/2010 by tinkerbellbunny]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
when i read fm talking about spiritualty & breathing,

me i feel like when i hear obama talking about peace.

not a damn clue !

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Spirituality and religion are not the same thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join