It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild: God's Chosen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Whether it is myth or legend, I do not know.

But there is a story about Rothschild's good heart and his righteousness.

I could not do the story justice if I wrote a synopsis.

You must read it for yourself here....

www.chabad.org...

Did House of Rothschild become wealthy because of the blessing of a Rabbi and because of Rothschild's selfless action?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yes, they became wealthy because they are righteous.

They are rightfully the heirs to the throne of the world.

We should bow to their Messianic Lordship.

Drip-drip-drip............................................Sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
hats off to the Rothschilds and all the other people who have convinced themselves that they are a non-existant gods chosen people.

If I were them, and this is how I believe they think, then there is no god only a transfer of power along the bloodline through generations, Thats how Hitler sought to do it, and I'll be damned if the jews didnt one up him!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

you're kidding arent you?

if they were selfless, with all their billions, i dont think so many children would be starving today.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
the story sounds totally fabricated to me, its almost like a fable for the kids of Israel. No one gets to be as rich as a Rothchild with selfless deeds.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Those truths and ethics we learn at a very young age, stay with us forever. Children won't doubt the written story about Mr. Rothschild. They are to young to question this story and evaluate the truth behind it. Whoever is responsible for this indoctrination deserves a smack on the head.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Whether it is myth or legend, I do not know.
But there is a story about Rothschild's good heart and his righteousness.
I could not do the story justice if I wrote a synopsis.
You must read it for yourself here....

www.chabad.org...

Did House of Rothschild become wealthy because of the blessing of a Rabbi and because of Rothschild's selfless action?

Honestly, I would suggest it's deception, but since you asked, let have a quick look and see.

First, lets look at the "Homeland of the Rothchild's"

Khazars

I was actually shocked to find one of my favourite faimlies involved in this, but not surprised. Looking at the origins of the Khazar, it is a choice to accept which is the truest or not, but to me, one of the first two make the most sense, with my personal bias leaned toward the second

Uyghurs
Certain scholars, such as D.M. Dunlop and P.B. Golden, considered the Khazars to be connected with a Uyghur or Tiele confederation tribe called He'san in Chinese sources from the 7th-century (Suishu, 84). Remarkable is the fact that the Khazar language appears to have been an Oghuric tongue,...........claiming that Khazars were a tribal union of Uyghur, Sabir, and some other Altaic Turkic people. That particular theory is the most favorite among most of the post-Soviet Russian scholars.

And I know why the Soviet/Russians would choose to embrace this.

Huns
A Hunnish origin has also been postulated particularly as akatzir tribe...... . Khazars are mentioned after the fall of the Hunnic Attila Empire in 454. .......It is likely that the Khazar nation was made up of tribes from various ethnic backgrounds, as steppe nations traditionally absorbed those they conquered. Their name is accordingly derived from Turkic *qaz-, meaning "to wander, flee." ......and most scholars believe that they actually refer to Sarmatians or Scythians. ......one of the nations in the Hunnish confederacy was called Akatziroi. .........the similarity between Akatziroi and "Ak-Khazar" (see below), have speculated that the Akatziroi were early proto-Khazars.

And then the one I would tend to believe is more factual.

The writing the goes on to speak if the White Khazars and Black Khazars, which I find sort of deja vu 'ish, since a post I was working on ended up stopping with the White Huns and Black Huns.

Here we are seeing prespective (oneside's view vs the otherside view), but the main point of this is to see where these people came from. These people namely being the Rothchild's.

A review of the balance of the text should be done and pay attention to how the Khazar's became "Jew's". I was basically be decree. They call themselves Jew's and practice Jewish religious teachings, but they are not Jews. Their Origins above, (which I noted for this intent) PROVE they are not Jews. Nor are they any of the other Lost Tribes of Israel for that matter.

Since we see where they came from, what does a Family Tree offer?

Here's a Well Known and "related" family. I doubt the first portion, (Biblical relatives), due to the "Origins" of the Jewish Background, but then again, the Loeb Family may infact actually have been Jewish.

Somewhere down this list, we find the Family of this discussion. Through Marriages, the Rothchilds have infact been able to suggest they are part of the Jewish People, and with that said, they would be in a position to claim their Throne, I mean David's Throne. Strange isn't it?

Loeb Family Tree

Down at the bottom, in the "Misc" Section, we find our Family of interest.

Rothchilds

And the Loeb Family, seems to have been "Blessed" indeed, looking at the others that are "related" to them. Many important people for certain.

But back to the Rothchild's, we see, confirmation of the Background of the Loeb's, that the Ukrainian/Russian/Austrian/Germanic/Black Sea Region is acknowledged but not "pointed out", since they do backup and make their way all the way to Adam, so noting the Khazar Background would be a small thing since their family came from the Garden of Eden no less.

So, it would be fair to continue from here, and see what the Red Shields, (Rothchilds) have for their own family tree.

Rothchilds

So the family name all started with Mayer Amschel Rothchild. And from here, the legend begins. Well it actually started with Amschel Moses Rothchild, Mayer's father.

Amschel Moses

With that said, and looked into, I will just offer the following for your own review. Some sources which are out of the Family control, so to speak. You deal with the info, as you see fit.

The Bottomline from my prespective is YES, they are blessed by god, but not the GOD of Moses, Abraham and David. (but that's another topic)

Rothchild's
Descent into Slavery
An Illegitimate Family?

Sums up the matter quite nicely.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Rothschild family is Muslim and worship Allah? That seems like a possibility given the time and lixation of their arrival on the stage of Western civization.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
[edit on 1-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
How old is the Rothchild family?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
To be part of "Gods chosen" you have to marry your own cousins it seems.
Thats what the Rothschilds do,pretty consistentley.

(Guy De)Rothschild married twice. In 1937, he married a distant cousin, Baroness Alix Hermine Jeanette Schey de Koromla

en.wikipedia.org...

The founder of the dynasty, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, ordered his sons to marry only their first cousins, continuing the careful intermarrying practiced by their predecessors.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

“An essential part of Mayer Rothschild’s strategy for future success was to keep control of their businesses in family hands, allowing them to maintain full discretion about the size of their wealth and their business achievements. Mayer Rothschild successfully kept the fortune in the family with carefully arranged marriages between closely related family members.”

en.wikipedia.org...

Hannah de Rothschild's father Baron Meyer de Rothschild married his cousin Julia Cohen in 1850.

wapedia.mobi...

It really is all about the bloodline...
Gods chosen-I seriousley doubt it!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
the story sounds totally fabricated to me, its almost like a fable for the kids of Israel. No one gets to be as rich as a Rothchild with selfless deeds.

I also think it sounds like a fable.
But will it be promoted as truth to this upcoming generation?

Will people eventually take this fable as gospel?

Many religious congregants have been taught to believe about a special "annointed" group of people that will be the new world leaders after "Armageddon".

Will religions begin to teach that many who have been behind the scenes for years will now come forward as the promised "sons of god" to lead the world in a new global direction?

The World Bank is now funding religious eco-conservation programs.

Are the hawks wearing a good-guy mask until the little birds all gather around?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The Rothschilds might have conned others to believe they are 'God's chosen'

but those Rothschilds are under no illusions themselves

as evidenced by the fact tha one of them recently spent 70 million pounds up-grading 'security' in their new, multi-million London home

they KNOW they are not God's chosen

although, I guess it depends WHICH god we're referring to here

They're not my God's chosen, I can assure you of that

top topics

join