It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we prevent more False Flags like the underwear bomber?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What are we going to do about it?

This would be much easier to combat if there were a real outside threat; a real autonomous terrorist network called Al Queda, instead of a bunch of controlled stumbling patsies. Make no mistake, the fools they got for 9-11 were just as inept as this kid they recruited. They can't scare me with that video of guys on a jungle gym with blindfolds on, Al Queda is only as powerful as western intelligence allows them to be.

So now to travel on a plane we have to take off our shoes, get pat downs and now full body F****** X Rays.
All because of these "terrorists".

Come on, let's say this is all real, How much are you are guys willing to give up just to be safe? How much degradation do we have to suffer on a daily basis to keep safe?

They are making us do these things we don't want to do and most of us in our gut know it's an inside job, but we are too scared and whipped to do anything, so just to have a sense of control we believe whatever lie they feed us.

So what are we going to do about it? I think Howard Beale's advice is perfect

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth. Banks are going bust. Shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's no one anywhere that seems to know what to do with us. Now into it. We know the air is unfit to breathe, our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had 15 homicides and 63 violent crimes as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad. Worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy so we don't go out anymore. We sit in a house as slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster, and TV, and my steel belted radials and I won't say anything." Well I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad. I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot. I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the streets. All I know is first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, "I'm a human being. God Dammit, my life has value." So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out, and yell, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" I want you to get up right now. Get up. Go to your windows, open your windows, and stick your head out, and yell, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Things have got to change my friends. You've got to get mad. You've got to say, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open your window, stick your head out and yell, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" www.imdb.com...

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Amelie]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Reading further:

Arthur Jensen: [bellowing] You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Beale, and I won't have it! Is that clear? You think you've merely stopped a business deal. That is not the case! The Arabs have taken billions of dollars out of this country, and now they must put it back! It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity! It is ecological balance! You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU...WILL...ATONE!

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
To prevent more false flags like the "underwear Bomber" I suggest we ban wearing underwear on all flights....that way there'll be no underwear to use as a bomb?

sorry, i couldnt help myself.......

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I thought the whole point of the attack was to draw notice of the watch list. It was my understanding that BO wanted to expand it into a Nixon's enemy's list except now you can arrest them without bail, trial or due process and make them disappear. It was my understanding that it was to be done by the end of March.

The United States Supreme Court, in a one-line ruling, declared that torture is an “ordinary, expected consequence of military detention”, and stated that anyone who is arbitrarily declared a “suspected enemy combatant” by President Obama or his designated officials is “no longer a person.”

Executive Order [Executive Order 13524/US Federal Register/Vol.74, No. 243/Monday, December 21, 2009/Presidential Documents 67803] granting unlimited power to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) to not only begin arresting American citizens and sending them to overseas prison camps, but also giving to them “unconditional immunity” from all US laws.

Executive Order 13524 he further states that the “property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable”.

The Yemen attack is to be used to take over that country and use their newly discovered oil (1985) and their location to provide a free flow of oil not within reach of Iranian control.

I don't see any terrorists in this mix anywhere.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Oh man, I was afraid of this!! It may be too late.

Could we PLEASE not call him the underwear bomber? I have to fly occasionally, and well, we all know how the whole "shoe bomber" thing turned out.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

My husband suggested we call him the......

wait for it.....

Tidy-Whitey Terrorist.

Sorry. Had to share.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Network is a great movie, it definitely gets into media manipulation by higher powers.

new topics

top topics

join