It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can time speed up without us notice?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
Isn't there some pulse within the Earth that has been used by the US military for decades as an accurate time keeper and hasn't it been increasing in frequency?

This is the first time I heared that one....can you tell some more about this pulse?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

On page 84:

mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf

"Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second. The military has used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 the resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This means there is the equivalent of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours." - Mary Elizabeth Croft, "How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known To Man"

So I guess, if you want to known more, look up "Schumann Resonance".

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Time is not relevant. Time is just an illusion. Clocks are mechanical components moving together therefore time is just an illusion. So-called space is not really full of space as its complex and is full of atoms, electron, neutrons, mass etc

Therefore naked to the eye which we call space. Bending space-time is possible. Quantum physics of what we see as impossibilities could be possibilities.

Time is just a 'figure of-speech'. *Hence - Distortion occurs all the time.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second...
However, since 1980 the resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second!

Interesting idea but there is far more to this than a simple speeding up of Earth's resonating frequency.

Already for approximately thirty years it is well-known to science that with thunderstorms apart from the elementary Schumann frequency by 7,83 Hz further resonant vibrations are actually produced. Until today at least eight such frequencies could be identified, The rounded off frequencies are 8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39, 44 and 50 Hz.

It does state that an increase in frequency is/was expected.

It is written then, that this frequency at present would increase and would reach rather soon values of 13 Hz...

This article deals with Schumann waves, HAARP, mind and weather control so I don't know how accurate this information is, I consider these overall implications to be quite unbelievable yet not entirely impossible. I found it interesting that these Earth frequencies resonate with human brain waves.

Measurements of the brain waves of humans with a, electrical encephalograph show that the brain produces electromagnetic waves, which lie in the range between 1 and 40 Hz.

1. Delta waves (1-3 Hz) are characteristic for dreamless deep sleep and koma conditions.

2. Theta waves (4-7 Hz) are characteristic for the dream sleep.

3. Alpha waves (8-12 Hz) arise in the relaxed awake condition, e. g. in a meditation or briefly before falling asleep and/or immediately after awaking.

4. Beta waves (13-40 Hz) are dominant in the normal awake condition.
Schumann waves, weather and mind control
by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf-

According to the information this increase of Earth's frequency is coming to the point of "Waking up" human brain wave resonating frequencies. After reading your reply and connecting it to this article I feel that all of this deserves a thread all its own. The problem I see with doing this is the possibility of it all being false or at least misinterpreted, again I find this to be beyond the level of believability.

For one if this is associated with HAARP and the malevolent PTB then they seem to be going in the wrong direction and are initiating a "wake up call", as it were. Also keep in mind that little is know about the difference between radio waves, brain waves and audible sound waves of the same frequency (i.e. 20Hz to 20,000 Hz). For instance it has been suggested that brain waves can actually be heard as well as some radio waves that are within this audible frequency. All that is needed for radio waves to become sound (audible to human hearing) is to amplify these waves.

Sounds of Earth from space.

Here is a Quicktime audio file of lightning resonating in Earth's ionosphere that are creating these sounds, Multi-hop Whistlers.
Source-

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to see it, does it make a sound?

Time: the Earth rotating and orbiting around the Sun.

We add a fractional amount of time on our clocks each New Year.

Our "time" is measured by day and night, and if our 24hr days are getting longer, which is our rotation, could our orbit around the Sun be getting faster? Now I just realized the Sun has an orbit,,,,

I like this topic because I think everyone feels moments where time speeds up or time flys by!

But to the OP, if you made this topic, you must have been noticing something.......

If you feel to write about it/acknowledge it...I have thought about this too. Not just "time flying by", but time speeding up, meaning the end coming closer? It is very difficult to perceive nowadays life going on, possibly because of the economy and terrorism.

The days of having a job for 25 years are long gone, in fact people usually aren't at the same job for more than 5 years.

About perception maybe if someone has many appointments it can change their perception of time? They are always thinking ahead?

The arts have gotten worse per se, and most people these days are on the internet, maybe that can alter one's perception of time? Television?

Would you feel time speeding up on a deserted island?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join