It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Passes Helicopter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sci-fi actually a few years ago has a video category with this in it.I always believed it to be fake but entertaining none the less.

They had this one video where this kid was rollerblading and tan into a electrified fence.When the paramedics showed up everything metal started attaching itself to the kid as he was being wheeled onto an ambulance.

Cool stuff.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If I'm not having sometimers syndrom "althiemers for the middle aged"

I seem to remember this vid coming out, and waiting for the english translation, I think it was Japanese news of some sort, and the date was usedstrickll for the 9/11 cowinkydink..but as I said my memory is only photographic not perfect.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
OP --

The fact that you are a believer may be clouding your judgment. Try to approach this from the viewpoint of someone who has not already made up their minds about the existence of ET visitation of Earth. You may "want to believe" so badly that you don't notice potential flaws in this video.

Even without the "sc-fi channel" TV advertisements at the beginning and end of this video, I thought it to be a bit suspect -- specifically the way the cameraman followed the UFO up in the air at the very end of the video. How did the camera operator know the UFO was going to fly that direction, and how did he react so quickly to the UFO's movement?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Even when this was first released, it was obviously a fake. Unless the cameraman was Superman, and was able to adjust to the superspeeding craft in a millisecond to catch its departure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join