It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Passes Helicopter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This is interesting, I came across this video on youtube and am interested in your thoughts on this. I am a believer
The flight trajectory seems crazy! Have you heard anything about this video. What would your reaction be if this passed you ?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
this is a video of the day before 9-11 an UFO passes a helo. kind of strange to think that this occured. Don't you think that our Alien visitors are just watching out society collapse and enjoying every minute of it?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think it's a good fake. I don't know why, maybe the sound, or something's too perfect... I dunno

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Looks like an advert to me - It's gotta be old, I heard those buildings might of fallen down sometime.

The only thing you could tell about the vehicle is that it would be chemically powered, hence the trail it left. - But really your looking at a peice of work rather than a real sighting, sorry!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Its a viral video made by SCI-FI channel they admited it

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluedevil678

this was for a tv program...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is a really old video. It's confirmed to be a fake. If you use the ATS search function i'm positive you will find this video. *Snip*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/1/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluedevil678

This is an old fake video from well before the Twin Towers came down. It has been debunked over and over.

Line Two

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Thanks all for this interesting response, very appreciated

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluedevil678
This is interesting, I came across this video on youtube and am interested in your thoughts on this.

Didnt the ad at the start and end of the video give you no clue at all what it was?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It was a pretty cool looking video, but yeah it is fake.

That really the problem with creating good fakes - they make it back again and again as new people see them.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
Welcome to the internet noob,

OOOOoooooooohhhhhhh!

I motion that everyone gets one noob moment a month, all in favour?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Welcome to the internet noob,

OOOOoooooooohhhhhhh!

I motion that everyone gets one noob moment a month, all in favour?

I suppose everyone has to start somewhere.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
Its a viral video made by SCI-FI channel they admited it

Yes, i heard the same thing a few years back.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

This is a really old video. It's confirmed to be a fake. If you use the ATS search function i'm positive you will find this video. Welcome to the internet noob,

Hey! No Reason to be a jerk. I'm almost positive you didn't just wake up one morning and suddenly know all and have a millennium of experience at ATS and the internet in general.

So, the OP made a mistake. We've all had a Noob Moment. Yes, even you though I'll doubt you'll admit it.

We're all here for the same reason, to discuss what we see and hear and talk about it openly with like minded people. How can we as an ATS Family say that we want people to wake up and see the world around them when we make those that try to do just that feel like their stupid simply because they don't know what we know or have already discussed???

Shame on you Mosesgunner! You owe the OP a sincere apology!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

True, but when I first saw this video in 2001 or 2 I made an effort to find out if it were real or what the deal was. Didn't take long to find information on it when it was new, and there is plenty of info on ABS. Type in WTC UFO in the search. It's easier for some people to figure out this video is fake then it is to start a thread on a forum, I know this for a fact.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

True, but when I first saw this video in 2001 or 2 I made an effort to find out if it were real or what the deal was. Didn't take long to find information on it when it was new, and there is plenty of info on ABS. Type in WTC UFO in the search. It's easier for some people to figure out this video is fake then it is to start a thread on a forum, I know this for a fact.

Ok, but please don't automatically assume everyone has this same level of dedication. All you had to do is post that the video was a fake and link to other ATS threads or internet sites that state the same.

No reason to name call, that's what I'm saying. I agree we all need to do our homework before opening a thread, but when someone new to the arena doesn't make this effort we have an obligation to mentor them as to proper research. Not make them feel stupid for making a mistake.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I can't help if the whole thing reeks of noobishness, don't blame me.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I can't help if the whole thing reeks of noobishness, don't blame me.

and that is how i mentor

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Your statement that you are a believer has maybe left you a little blind. This is an easily debunked video, even without the internet telling you it was fake.

Using simple common sense, reason and logic, despite your religious desire to believe, you should be able to discount this video easily. It fails on every level, and that's even if it passes someone's sniff test to begin with.

I fully understand someone saying they are a believer, but I would assume most believers have educated themselves enough where it left them no alternative but to believe. Sadly, this is not the case with most believers. It is also the blind ignorance of most of the believers that help to keep this subject laughable to the masses. Think about what I say carefully, don't get mad at reality or the messenger. I used to believe too......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join