It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Bigfoot speak?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
"The original bigfoot is Cain from the Bible. His mark given to him from God was the hair all over his body and he would wander the Earth for eternity."

Thanks for your input, but according to the Bible, God put a mark on Cain so that no one would kill him to avenge Able. He married and had children. He build a city that he named after his son Enoch (not the one who was translated) and his cildren were cattle herders, metal workers and muscians. Although his death isn't recorded, he must have died before the flood, since he was born before Methuselah. The Bible doesn't say what sort of mark God gave him.
Some people think Esau was a BF because he was a hairy man (red hair), but I think he was a man.
The only thing I see in the Bible that might allude to a BF are the "beasts of the desert. " They live in remote locations and are rarely seen by man. The only named beast that may be a BF is the satyr, but is purely my own conjecture and I wouldn't defend it with any degree of confidence.

[edit on 1/1/2010 by zachi]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I suspect that he has a language. Is it one that we'll necessarily understand? That's the question...

When I encountered Sasquatch, obviously, I didn't chat with it. But the feeling I got was intelligence of a high level... Seems language goes with that. But I'm not enough of a anthropologist/linguist to be sure at all...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Did you post your encounter any where? I would love to read it!

[edit on 1/1/2010 by zachi]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zachi

If he could speak he'd say "I never photograph well, do I."

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zachi

Here ya go...

My bigfoot sighting

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks Seagull, I read the whole thing and lieft some comments on the thread over there.
I will be heading out Saturday. Am I brave or stupid? It's going to be the coldest day I've seen around here. It's going to be 9 degrees. Not good in FL. I have an idea. Any of you squatchers are welcome to steal it. I'm taking an Indian flute and will just sit around a campfire and play it. Many BFers report they can mimic sound. Maybe they will sing to me - if I am not a popsicle and they aren't hunkered down in a cave laughing at the dumb human sitting out in the cold.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If it speaks anything it's probably just a series of pointing and grunting.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by R Ewe Blind 2

In all likelihood, you are correct...that doesn't however preclude that pointing and grunting being a language.

As an example, we have no idea what whales are singing about, it's probably a dirge given their treatment over the centuries, but there is little doubt it's a language of great complexity.

Who knows?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Of course I'm right. This is me we're talking about here.

But I'm more worried about him being a poop flinger. I mean, an animal that big with arms like those could toss some serious dookie.
We're talking about force that could brake a car windshield.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by R Ewe Blind 2]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have found some audio that is rather interesting. There are several, but the one that I find most interesting sounds like Native American language. See what you think, the web is Alabama Bigfoot at www.alabamabigfoot.com... The seventh one labeled "OCT 05, 2007 (TALKING WE HEARD)" sounds most like speech to me. See what you think.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Of course Bigfoot can speak. He told me so. His favourite words include " UGGGHHHHHHH", " AGGGHHHHHH" and " MMMBBPHHHHH ( Used when throwing large objects at campers).

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchOnHeat

Did you listen to the audio? I does sound like speech. Not UUGG!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Don't mock Bigfoot. He deserves so much better.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Gozer3]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join