It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien came to me and my dream and I had so many questions for him.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So, the first half of the dream was normal. It was just a dream. Then I woke up and I was laying in my bed and I couldn't move (I guess I was still to sleepy). Then I heard a voice in my head and this voice told me that aliens exist and not to be scared.

Now, I haven't seen an alien movie in ages and I haven't researched them or anything...

In this dream there was a tall, brown figure, in my house. He was in the shade of my apartment. Then, I guess he noticed that I was scared so he transformed into a little white boy with dark blue hair(?). I asked him what he was doing on Earth and he said that he wanted to play. So he levitated me and threw me and then he said, "oh, you don't know how to levitate?", then I said "no" and he said "too bad, we could have played "kshruh-low-geht" (I think I pronounced it right). He said "everyone has certain powers, they just have to learn how to use them". (and I guess he was assuming that humans have levitation???). He told me that it was a game in which you and a friend would throw each other via levitation but within a limit so that you won't hurt the person.

Anyway, I asked him what planet he was from and he said "kslay-den" (or something like that), "kslay-den" is on the corner of the Plsay-dens, not so far from you". I was like "oh" even though I have never heard of the "Plsay-dens".

Then I asked him about his language and I already forgot the name but I'm pretty sure it had and K, S, I, and a G in it. It sounded a lot like Spanish or Tagalog when he spoke. I told him and he said that he realized. The word "Justin" (Pronounced like an American: juhs-tin) means to go to the bathroom and have a bowl movement in which you can catch a seizure/stroke. I'm not sure if he said seizure or a stroke he said one or the other. I asked him if there was ever a connection between Earth languages and Alien languages and he said "I don't think so, although it could be possible since we have always lived around the corner from you and visited you for a long time". I asked him if all alien languages sounded so "Earth-like" with all of the consonants and vowels. He said "Consonants and vowels are a universal thing for a language".

I was like interesting. I asked him where are all of the other aliens and he said, "they are around you, most of them can transform so that they won't scared you since most people aren't ready for us". "I transformed into this little boy because I since you were nervous when I was a tall, brown, alien".

He said that it is generally believed that there are two main species on Earth which came here from other planets. He said that black people (I'm black myself) have some interesting characteristics that are shared with Martians and that white people are believed to evolved from the very light orange/peachy skin, two horned, species although it is just a theory. He told me that it is believed that black people were here first and that the white species came not soon after but because they lived on the Earth for so long they evolved into who they are today.

(My Thought From This Dream: If it is true that blacks/whites are from different planets is it possible that the Asians are the original species of this planet? I always thought that Chinese sounded pretty alien to me.)

Anyway, he told me not to tell those close to me about the dream or they'd think I'm crazy. In the dream I told my cousin and he got mad and called me crazy (I guess this part of the dream was a warning).

Anyway, after that I woke up. What do you think of the dream?

EDIT: In the state when I was laying down and heard a voice talking, an alien told me that he's opening my head to put more knowledge in my brain. He didn't explain what type of knowledge he gave me, though. Also, I'm not sure if this is the same alien as in my dream.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by arpgme]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme What do you think of the dream?

What do I think about your dream?

The same way most people probably do.

Nobody wants to here about other people's dreams!

You asked.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Not too long ago there was a thread about black people and aliens, but I'm on my way to the airport, and don't have time to post it. However, you should probably use the sites search engine and dig it up. I'm interested in asking you a couple of questions here (based on your post) and again, won't be able to do anything because I'm out the door.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I love hearing about dreams. Particularly dreams like this. Please feel freel to continue telling any and all that are of interest to you and I will do the same. At least we two can have a nice time here. Wet blankets (who will doubtless announce themselves even so) need not trouble themselves, thx.

If the climate here turns inclement, let's take this to private messages. I'm really intrigued. I suspect you'll have more of these 'dreams'.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I was like "oh" even though I have never heard of the "Plsay-dens".

Hmm, that sounds like Pleiadeans to me. The Alien was maybe from the Pleiadeas it sounds like.

See this link

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Then, I guess he noticed that I was scared so he transformed into a little white boy with dark blue hair(?).

LOL

I would think thats a tad more scary (and disturbing) then a tall brown humanoid.

"oh, you don't know how to levitate?", then I said "no" and he said "too bad, we could have played "kshruh-low-geht" (I think I pronounced it right).

LOL

Anyway, I asked him what planet he was from and he said "kslay-den" (or something like that), "kslay-den" is on the corner of the Plsay-dens, not so far from you". I was like "oh" even though I have never heard of the "Plsay-dens".

LOL

Then I asked him about his language and I already forgot the name but I'm pretty sure it had and K, S, I, and a G in it. It sounded a lot like Spanish or Tagalog when he spoke.

LOL

Since when does klsay-den, plsay-dens and kshruh-low-geht sound like Spanish?

I told him and he said that he realized. The word "Justin" (Pronounced like an American: juhs-tin) means to go to the bathroom and have a bowl movement in which you can catch a seizure/stroke. I'm not sure if he said seizure or a stroke he said one or the other.

LOL

(My Thought From This Dream: If it is true that blacks/whites are from different planets is it possible that the Asians are the original species of this planet? I always thought that Chinese sounded pretty alien to me.)

LOL

Of course it sounds alien to you, you dont speak it and you dont live in China. It sounds alien to me too, but it doesnt mean they are from another planet

Anyway, after that I woke up. What do you think of the dream?

Absolute gold, best laugh Ive had for a few days. Thanks for posting

Wish my dreams were that vivid

[edit on 29/12/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I was going to write a similar post but yours seemed to encapsulate everything I wanted to say.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Hmm, that sounds like Pleiadeans to me. The Alien was maybe from the Pleiadeas it sounds like.

See this link

en.wikipedia.org...

Probably that's what he meant, but there's no planet sounding like a "Kls" in the beginning of it's name is there?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Feel free to include me in that. I am always interested in dreams, and what they could be, or what kind of knowledge they could potentially hold.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I used to have cool dreams like that by now my dreams suck.
I can't rmember the details of dreams like you have. Oh well.
Star for the entertainment

I'd also like to remind some people that this IS posted in the grey area......

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I was going to write a similar post but yours seemed to encapsulate everything I wanted to say.

You dont think I went overboard with the LOL's?

I really did lol....i almost did a little wee, thats how funny the OP is

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

WOW! LOL!
You certainly added alot to this thread!
Now how is the weather in OZ?

Treat people how you would like to be
treated, MEH!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Double-Up. But maybe it deserved to be, LOL again!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by AlternateEnding]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Then I heard a voice in my head and this voice told me that aliens exist and not to be scared.

Once you hear anything in the head, that's definitely alien related. Contrary to popular belief, you can't just magically hear stuff in your head.

At this point, you should have ignored the rest. When it gets crazy to the point you can't tell anyone, the novelty has worn out and it's time to turn it off. No aliens are worth your sanity, dude!

EDIT: In the state when I was laying down and heard a voice talking, an alien told me that he's opening my head to put more knowledge in my brain. He didn't explain what type of knowledge he gave me, though. Also, I'm not sure if this is the same alien as in my dream.

This all looks like aliens playing a serious head game with you, and putting their mind control (referred to as "knowledge", which it isn't!) in your head.

You need to play it safe with those aliens!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

See this link

en.wikipedia.org...

Probably that's what he meant, but there's no planet sounding like a "Kls" in the beginning of it's name is there?

Not that I know of yet? I dare say there might be one out there. I will have to do a search on a NASA or astronomy site etc.
3rd line

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Maybe you were astro projected and didn't realize it.....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I am fasinated with dreams that include any sort of ET's. Although i had a similar expirence, but nothing like yours. Yes i had seen a tall brown alien too, but its kinda of a fuzzy dream...who knows why it visited you, keep strong my friend...

new topics

top topics

join