It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting Yamantau Russian bunker!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think this is a really important story one that has received very little attention and one that has fallen by the waist side so to speak. As a fairly new member on ATS I'd like to revisit this often forgotten story.

www.viewzone.com...

I find it disgusting that we are sending Russia millions of dollars to dismantle their nuclear warheads and they are turning around and building a structure like this. It is also alarming that recently Putin has stated that he wants to modernize and match the weapons capability of the US. Why are we giving Russia so much money every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this bunker is being built for a very specific reason. I feel nuclear war is more likely to break out in the next 20 years than any other time in the history of our country i.e. the cuban missile crisis etc. I think major powers are aligning for a major large scale outbreak of war in the next 50 years. I.e. China, Russia, middle east etc. Why in the world would the Russians waste so much money on such an extensive bunker?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
lol, its all so funny to me. How ass backwards our priorities are... take one tenth of what the world spends on things like this and you could feed everyone on the planet forever... All the worlds problems can be solved in a garden, but us silly monkeys have to dig into mountains and make submersible death machines.

woooooo

edit-- btw the phrase is "fallen by the wayside"

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Retikx]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This reminds me of the end of 2012, if they are building arcs get me a seat next to an adorable dog so I am guaranteed to survive

new topics

join