It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cash-strapped US running out of unemployment money

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

For now this can be dealt with by the Printing of more dollars. But when the Dollar depreciates watch the wheelbarrows come out.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
That's because the world cannot afford to clean up its own mess — but the USA can afford it.

Figure it out.

The USA is the goose that laid the golden egg, and the rest of the world knows it, which is why they all expect America to finance everything.

We can't afford it either it's just that we know that we have to keep faking it because if we don't then all of a sudden there's no use in being our ally. We may have the best equipped military in the world but it takes money to maintain that and if we don't have revenues coming in from taxpayers or people willing to loan us money then things start falling apart.. which is why this employment situation better improve drastically and quickly because I don't think China's willing to finance us anymore...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
In Michigan there are no physical unemployment offices. Everything is done over the phone. Not only that, alot of people are catching on how to get it very easy. Get a seasonal job during spring summer, then sit on unemployment for the fall and winter. You don't need to look for a job as you have one already lined up due to the jobs seasonal nature.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
well the source is presstv which is iranian... i dont discount the source, but it is biased. however, im not one of those people who dont take it into consideration at all just because of the source. i wonder where they got thier info from... if true, this is insane!!! and no surprise... guess we'll see where this goes and take it form there.

NO where NEAR as biased as anything the the US though- lets be honest here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join