It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a really terrible truth about everything that suppressed by TPTB

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
I truely believe that there are very few people out there today who see these thruths for what they really are.

Someone else said on another thread that there are so few of us. I can't help but wonder about that. How few are we, really?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

Originally posted by unityemissions
Have you even looked at the stats for MSM? Not many people watch the news nowadays. I think you're mistaken.

Why?

Why what?

I was pretty straight forward. 10X+ more people watch American Idol or listen to Howard Stern than they do watch CNN or listen to Glen Beck.

It's not msm that's shaping people's perspectives, it's a dumbed down culture.
People have regressed back to a hedonistic lifestyle and allowed their selves to be mindless slaves of false idols.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Absolutely true! Just like 911 truth the media shames people into not believing it or you will be labeled a kook or a nut etc. So you can't even talk about with most people as thier media mantra programming kicks in to counter anything you might say no matter how mcu logic reason and facts are used.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So you think all these reporters are just puppets of the NWO or something? It's not that those people are controlled and purposefully spreading disinfo, it's that MOST EVERYONE is clueless. People can choose what they want to watch or not. Nobody is forcing on them. They choose to watch garbage and remain ignorant. It's simply inconvenient for people to attain a critical mindset and question authority, and societal norms. It's too much effort for people, and not high enough on people's list of values.

We've gotta stop blaming the bankers, the media, and Hollywood. We need to start taking responsibility for the true state of things. The truth is that the people ultimately have the power, but they willingly give it away. Nobody is stopping us, but ourselves. Theoretically, we could end all governments tyranny instantaneously, but that'll never happen. We reap what we sow.

This is the real terrible truth..

[edit on 13-3-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

So you think all these reporters are just puppets of the NWO or something?

Of course they are. Corporate leaders exert a lot of influence on the image of their company via who it chooses to report for it. If corporate leaders don't like the way one person is reporting, they're out. And MSM reporters don't even get to pick what their channels report on, ie what news items they are even covering in the first place. Everything about it is controlled. All legally but controlled nonetheless. The 9/11 thing is a great example of one of the things it's not "kosher" to ask questions about even though there are tons of them that still have no answers and are potentially critically important to realizing who actually did what that day.

We've gotta stop blaming the bankers, the media, and Hollywood. We need to start taking responsibility for the true state of things. The truth is that the people ultimately have the power, but they willingly give it away. Nobody is stopping us, but ourselves. Theoretically, we could end all governments tyranny instantaneously, but that'll never happen. We reap what we sow.

I agree with this completely.

But anyone who wants to dedicate their time making it harder on the corporations who keep controlling all the people who are "asleep," I'm not going to complain. The facts of the issues with bankers, corporations and the rest is worth understanding just so we have a better sense of what exactly we're being independent of.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
When I Watch Mainstream media, All that I hear is War on Terrorism and Global Warming(that's was very boring)

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I think it does pay to "sweat the small stuff" though. Just not the small negative stuff they do to you. But the roses? Oh, man. When do you think you're finally going to smell them? You might pass by them on the way in or out to work everyday, and think, some day I'll actually get to enjoy those roses. Come on, just break a little sweat for them now next time you're there! Take a couple minutes out, suffer through it, see what the consequences are. Not just roses but tell your mother you love her, your wife, your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, whoever. Write down some thoughts, write down a poem, draw a picture, write a song, have a cup of tea or a smoke and enjoy the view outside. Get a massage. Visit a sweat lodge. All kinds of stuff that is what life is all about, people just skimp on them. Baaaahh. That's the small stuff.

That sounds like one killer game! Is it the latest MMO? When will it be released? How much? What else can you do in it?

(Just joking
You are spot on. We should ALL take part in the small parts of life. After all, the big moments would mean little without the small stuff.)

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Why Fringe Theories like Pseudosciences, Paranormal, Supernatural, and Conspiracies(unless when people behind alleged plot is Mafia or Muslim extremists) are too often treated as Fiction and Fantasy?

[edit on 13-3-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Also, The Superpower that I have ever practiced by concentration and forming sphere in my hands until it's hot then I push that heat "ball" to the target are just fiction for most people worldwide as well any other real life Superpowers

[edit on 14-3-2010 by masonicon]

[edit on 14-3-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

I'm sorry, but you're terribly deluded. Heat gathers when we form a ball in our hands. There's nothing supernatural about this whatsoever. I would suggest that you get yourself checked out by an orthomolecular physician. They can assist you in becoming well. It's not pharmaceutical medications that you take, it's just high doses of nutrients to counter whatever biochemical imbalances are present.

Please consider this. I only mean to help.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yes, I agree that corporate leaders are in control of who they have report on behalf of their network, but how does this tie into the NWO concept? Isn't this just about ratings?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but you're terribly deluded. Heat gathers when we form a ball in our hands. There's nothing supernatural about this whatsoever. I would suggest that you get yourself checked out by an orthomolecular physician. They can assist you in becoming well. It's not pharmaceutical medications that you take, it's just high doses of nutrients to counter whatever biochemical imbalances are present.

How about seeing Ethereal Creatures that normally invisible to our eyes?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Why Modern world thinks all the Religions or/and Mythologies is just mere fiction?

[edit on 19-3-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

How about Slowing down time?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Good post Masonicon. I never quite looked at it that way, but it sounds quite plasible.

Think about it, Avatar, Ghost, Terminater, Men in Black, X-Files, and the list goes on. I truely believe that there are very few people out there today who see these thruths for what they really are. For some reason we have not been "conditioned" the way the majority of the populace has been. The enlightened of the world is the minority and when we try to get others to see the light we are laughed at and ostricized.

Do you hear Fringe where because of this, People think fringe theories are merely fictional.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Time doesn't slow down, it's our perception of time that can become altered. When my little brother passed away, I temporarily ( about a two week period ) processed much faster than I usually do. I already process quite fast, but this was insane. From my point of view, people were moving in slow motion, but from everyone else's view, I just seemed to be going crazy ( I assume!) .

This isn't objective. If I were to have an atomic clock on my body, and checked it with another halfway across the world, they would show the same amount of time passing. Perception is not reality. That's a dreamers folly.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

How about seeing Ethereal Creatures that normally invisible to our eyes?

I won't deny the possibility of entities which live on a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum which we normally can't process. I also won't deny the possibility that some people can "unlock" the potential to see these proposed entities. What I will say is that the few times I've encountered people making similar claims it came from homeless people who were quite obviously delusional.

The mind seems totally capable of conjuring up such hallucinations. We process by a constant system of pattern matching. Perhaps there are "misfires" going on in your brain, and the pattern matching system is teaming up with the subconscious to create these supposed ethereal entities you experience.

Just a thought.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is something I have known about for a while, but its good to bring up from time to time for the benefit of newcomers. It still surprises me when I see people trying to debunk conspiracies this way, by saying that since it was in a movie it must not be true. But then I must remember that there was a time when I might have said the same thing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is something I have known about for a while, but its good to bring up from time to time for the benefit of newcomers. It still surprises me when I see people trying to debunk conspiracies this way, by saying that since it was in a movie it must not be true. But then I must remember that there was a time when I might have said the same thing. As I`ve said before, ignorance is a part of life we all must deal with at times. As we begin to wake up more and more, we shed it off in layers from time to time like a skin. And like an infinitesimal Russian doll, every time you remove a layer, there is another, and another, and so on... until, who knows? Part of my point is, you shouldn`t ridicule someone who is only guilty of being at a stage you may have been at once before. Of course we all know the difference between someone who is immature or ignorant, and someone who is obviously an agent who`s goal it is to create chaos. And in the case of the latter, it`s best to just ignore them rather than do what they want, which is for you to engage them wasting your energy in the process. It can also really hamper your thinking abilities to spend your time arguing with or just having contact with these negative forces if you are not fully prepared and know what you are doing/who you are dealing with/what you hope to accomplish.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Good post Masonicon. I never quite looked at it that way, but it sounds quite plasible.

Think about it, Avatar, Ghost, Terminater, Men in Black, X-Files, and the list goes on. I truely believe that there are very few people out there today who see these thruths for what they really are. For some reason we have not been "conditioned" the way the majority of the populace has been. The enlightened of the world is the minority and when we try to get others to see the light we are laughed at and ostricized.

The Problems is: people that isn't "conditioned" like the majority of the populace are branded as "uneducated" and "those that fails logic forever"

[edit on 11/6/2010 by masonicon]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join