It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a really terrible truth about everything that suppressed by TPTB

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
There's a something terrible: just Everything that are being Suppressed by TPTB are now used as tool for Entertainment to show people that they does not exist and all that they can do for it is nothing but fantasize it.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
To be blunt, this is the third time I have read your post and I'm still not pickin' up what you're puttin' down.

Could you possibly put it another way? I wouln't reply of I wasn't genuinely curious.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

I think he means that all the 'secrets' are being made into movies so that people will not belive it is for real.
Hidden in plain sight so to speak...

Like Donald Duck, I saw him ones but no one believes me, and that is Disney's fault....

To OP: I am not making fun or any thing, I was just making apoint !!!

[edit on 28/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

To read your reply then the OP it now seems blindingly obvious.

Ridicule is a very very effective weapon. Just look at the U.F.O. phenomenon. Whatever the real story, there is ABSOLUTELY something going on but the veil of ridicule severely hinders credibility awarded by mainstream culture.

Since everyone knows Hollywood is fake, if Hollywood makes a movie about a serious topic then it must lie purely in the realm of fiction, right?

Actually, the general populace believes Hollywood much more than they should, just not on a conscious level.

Maybe this is actually a blessing in disguise.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We are constantly conditioned by the media and our surroundings. Normally we are unaware of this process. Many influences are probably by chance, but some are calculated forms of social engineering. Some facts are presented in fiction movies. If you try to inform other people about these facts, you will face ridicule. “Ah, I have also seen this movie.”

Today many people believe mind control and Manchurian Candidates are just fiction. They forget about the Church Committee and MKULTRA.

In plain view hidden crimes and secrets are awful. But I think even more dangerous is, that new ideas and moral values are planted into educational programs, MSM and movies. These ideas are distributed via variuos seemingly disconnected sources. But they alter our moral values and perception of reality. The unthinkable becomes thinkable.

Before the big brother state was advanced, people lived together in a large house, isolated from the outside world but continuously watched by television cameras. Now MTV seems to show only crap of this kind. Reality TV follows people and publishes their privat live. Many people now no longer see surveillance as an intrusion.

Enemies are dehumanized until they are merely subhuman. So violence against these "hostile barbarians" becomes reasonable. This happened with Iraq and Afghanistan, now it is Irans, Pakistans and Yemens turn. But even before 9/11 and the news showing heartless fanatics, countless action movies featured arabic speaking insane terrorists, who tried to attack America for obscure reasons.

Torture as valid tool to counter terrorism is not only propagated by news pundits, but is also used in the 24 TV series. Now the majority of all US citizens believes torture is a valuable tool, which can be used to “fight terrorism”.

Computer games are sponsored by the army. They mimic real weapon systems and train children to become future drone pilots.

The scary part is, that if you suspect such a manipulation and try to warn your friends, relatives, neighbours and colleagues about such developments, they will think you are crazy. Most people believe, that they are not easily manipulated.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Excellent post.

I think he means that all the 'secrets' are being made into movies so that people will not belive it is for real. Hidden in plain sight so to speak...

You picked up on what the OP was trying to say and you are right.

Right in plain site, right under our noses in plain site has been one of the best hiding tactics used.

Universal timeline consciousness (We're all hooked up to the main pc so to speak)?

Trying to warn everyone?

So many of the current movies contain bits and pieces of what is possibly going on in real time. None of them, thus far have presented the entire puzzle but only bits and pieces.

I keep coming across many references to 911 in movies that were made years before that fateful day.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Enemies are dehumanized until they are merely subhuman. So violence against these "hostile barbarians" becomes reasonable. This happened with Iraq and Afghanistan, now it is Irans, Pakistans and Yemens turn. But even before 9/11 and the news showing heartless fanatics, countless action movies featured arabic speaking insane terrorists, who tried to attack America for obscure reasons.

Torture as valid tool to counter terrorism is not only propagated by news pundits, but is also used in the 24 TV series. Now the majority of all US citizens believes torture is a valuable tool, which can be used to “fight terrorism”.

Computer games are sponsored by the army. They mimic real weapon systems and train children to become future drone pilots.

The scary part is, that if you suspect such a manipulation and try to warn your friends, relatives, neighbours and colleagues about such developments, they will think you are crazy. Most people believe, that they are not easily manipulated.

Your right and it's TPTB that are training and mind conditioning the general populace exactly as you said above.

I can only give you one star for your asute perception, hope you get a thousand more.

Requoted some of your post, hoping the public out there reads it again and it sinks in how we are being manipulated.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
They have suppressed just every real and literal proof of existence of Gods and Spirits, Aliens and UFOs, Cryptids, Intelligent Design, Conspiracy Theories, Secret societies, Mythologies, Advanced "Sci-fi" Technologies, High Tech ancient Civilizations, and just Anything that Paranormal and Supernatural and they used them as tool of entertainment to show people they Never Really exist(in meatspace) and all that people can do for them is to fantasize it.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
We Have convinced By Global Mainstream Corporate Media that War on Terrorism, Global Warming, Theory of Evolution, Capitalism, Globalization, Global Financial Crisis, and 2009 Swine Flu Pandemic are really happens and exists in meatspace and Gods and Spirits, Aliens and UFOs, Cryptids, Intelligent Design, Conspiracy Theories, Secret societies, Mythologies, Advanced "Sci-fi" Technologies, High Tech ancient Civilizations, and just Anything that Paranormal and Supernatural are never really happens and exists in meatspace.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
why Most People Have fooled by media that War on Terrorism, Global Warming, Theory of Evolution, Capitalism, Globalization, Global Financial Crisis, and 2009 Swine Flu Pandemic are Fact and Gods and Spirits, Aliens and UFOs, Cryptids, Intelligent Design, Conspiracy Theories, Secret societies, Mythologies, Advanced "Sci-fi" Technologies, High Tech ancient Civilizations, and just Anything that Paranormal and Supernatural are Fiction?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
There are countless real life things especially Fantastic element of the real life that Treated as Things of Speculative Fiction to show people that they don't exist in real life.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
the real Question is: Why We Are tend to be very Skeptical to Conspiracies unless when Mafia or Muslim is behind alleged Plot and Why We also tend to Very Skeptical to Paranormal and Pseudoscientific Subjects unless when they are exists and Happens in Speculative Fiction instead Real Life?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

meatspace

hmmm......

Spaceballs?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

meatspace

hmmm......

Spaceballs?

Meatspace here is means no other than real life

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They said up,
I sat down,
They said left,
I went round,
I do the bad boy boogie
All over town.

AC/DC The Bad Boy Boogie

What ever they tell you just assume the opposite and do the opposite and you will be fine.

It never pays to sweat the small stuff on a slave planet!

Trust me, checks in the mail!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
What ever they tell you just assume the opposite and do the opposite and you will be fine.

It never pays to sweat the small stuff on a slave planet!

Trust me, checks in the mail!

I 100% agree to believe/think/do the opposite of whatever they tell you. The truth is often either 90 or 180 degrees out of phase with what they say. Usually 90 degrees, because the opposite of what they say isn't quite true either, and they are straying around the REAL truth to keep it from even occurring to people.

Example:

Obama says "We are pulling out of Afghanistan as soon as possible!"

180 degree translation: "We are stalling for as long as possible to drag this conflict on as long as possible."

90 degree translation: "We really don't care about this war or the people we are killing, we are simply trying to keep your minds, hearts, and wallets occupied so you will be distracted from doing anything to take power back from us."

I think it does pay to "sweat the small stuff" though. Just not the small negative stuff they do to you. But the roses? Oh, man. When do you think you're finally going to smell them? You might pass by them on the way in or out to work everyday, and think, some day I'll actually get to enjoy those roses. Come on, just break a little sweat for them now next time you're there! Take a couple minutes out, suffer through it, see what the consequences are. Not just roses but tell your mother you love her, your wife, your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, whoever. Write down some thoughts, write down a poem, draw a picture, write a song, have a cup of tea or a smoke and enjoy the view outside. Get a massage. Visit a sweat lodge. All kinds of stuff that is what life is all about, people just skimp on them. Baaaahh. That's the small stuff.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Good post Masonicon. I never quite looked at it that way, but it sounds quite plasible.

Think about it, Avatar, Ghost, Terminater, Men in Black, X-Files, and the list goes on. I truely believe that there are very few people out there today who see these thruths for what they really are. For some reason we have not been "conditioned" the way the majority of the populace has been. The enlightened of the world is the minority and when we try to get others to see the light we are laughed at and ostricized.

"And the meek shall inherit the earth"

Peace.

I believe that there's a good in the heart of every man
and I'm not gonna criticize what can't understand

What say you.

John Mellencamp

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Who's the People that "conditioned" the Majority of the Populace?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Global Mainstream Corporate Media Says There's nothing Bigger than Global warming, War on Terrorism, and Other Current Events that ever Happened in the Human History while More Bigger things like Clandestine Aliens and Extraterrestrial activities, Super Advanced technologies that kept Underground until much later, Fate of Mythical and Legendary Creatures, etc were mostly ignored by Global Mainstream Media despite they can pose more threat than Global warming, War on Terrorism, and Other Current Events and treated as fantasy and Fiction

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Would you Mentions everything on the List for me?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join