It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops... I forgot to introduce myself...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm a mother of 3. Divorced for 6 years. I work full time at voluntary association of Counties, cities, independent school districts, river authorities, soil and water conservation districts, hospital districts and sustaining private industry members in a 12 county region of deep east Texas in the Emergency 9-1-1 Administration.

I have a very good friend (for whom, I posted the original question about drug company ads).... he has taught me a lot of what I have learned about the conspiracies that I believe are going on right under all of our noses.
I believe that these conspiracies go much further than we can even imagine and I hope to learn more here and also maybe even bring some new ideas to the forum.
Please don't delete the first thread. ? I read the intro too late. I apologize.
But, my friend and I are very interested in the "hypno-symbols and sounds" that are introduced into not only the drug commercials but also in almost every single commercial you will see on TV. Mind control made easy....

Thank you for all the research and thinking you all do to keep this site going.

Wynde

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wynde

Welcome to ATS

Look forward to your pharma conspiracy cotributions

Cheers Zazz

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
^^^^What She Said^^^^

Welcome wynde! Another member from the Republic Of Texas...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I am new myself and find it a site where free thinkers can exchange ideas with civility. Look forward to you contributions.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Welcome, wynde. Oh, so, you're divorced. Oh, man, that means you want it and need it.

Sorry, heh. I just couldn't resist. I have heard this sort of stuff for many years, from many clowns. but, they believed it! At least it seemed to me they believed this.

We here at the humble Heathen Crest Acres love to make fun of the sterotypical stereotypicalists.

Hypno-symbols and sounds on drug commercials? I'm interested. I tune out commercials, better yet, when a commercial comes on, I change channels. Now you got me wondering. Do these symbols and sounds, maybe, cause me to change the channel and go to another specific channel? Tell us more, please?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thank you for the kind welcome

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Try not to change the channel, and look at all the symbols... watch the geometry and listen for the pulses and sounds.

I just think its part of subliminal slavery.

He thinks that there is some type of scientific experiment going on possibly with these companies, to create what he has termed a
"frequency veil"...
Since some of the tones and symbols that he tried to point out to other people were NEVER able to hear the sounds at all.

I've seen lots of things in commercials like I said since he has pointed out some of the imagery to me. And I can now see very common images repeated over and over in many commercials. I don't know if I can hear the sounds that he does of course! lol
We have never done a "test" together! haha.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thank you very much for the welcome. And Republic of Texas FTW!!!

(FTW = for the win)

new topics

top topics

join