It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/2001: A Space Odyssey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hello guys,

A documentary that looks at the rise and fall of the World Trade Center, from its history to its cultural imprint as a universally-recognized icon. The film examines 9/11 as a sacred myth that continues to be passed on for generations.

Brief overview of the film presented.

part 1 - 9/11 definition, history
parts 2, 3 - wtc construction, history
parts 4, 5 - architects+engineers, media foreknowledge
part 6 - government foreknowledge,
part 7 - definition of synchronicity
part 8 - predictive programming,
part 9 predictive programming
part 10 - where we are now
part 11 - where we go from here

EXTRAS:

part 1 - fantasy versus reality
part 2 - symbolism of 9/11
part 3 - 9/11 and music

9/11/2001: A Space Odyssey

Part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Part 2:
www.youtube.com...

Part 3:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12/27/2009 by ugie1028]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by asala]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Part 7:
(youtube video broken, fox news took it down... guess you can say they "EDIT" what they want you to see) please visit the link for the pre-release version on my site, and also a full version of the pre-release.
Part 8:
www.youtube.com...

Part 9:
www.youtube.com...

Part 10:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Part 11:
www.youtube.com...

Extras Part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Extras Part 2:
www.youtube.com...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Mods*,would it be OK if i upload these to ATS Media? please U2U me, thanks!

Also, for those interested in the full version (this is a pre-release version as stated above.) please go to my home site here: Ugie1028

I will be updating the full version and individual parts once Glenn gives me a raw copy. If the links do not work on my site, or the site link does not work, please let me know VIA U2U.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have to say the videos are very well put together.

I am still watching them even though I got these prior to your posting them on ATS, and will continue to watch them as long as it takes.

My own videos on the thread you post them on took a while to watch.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

I hope these videos go viral and they should be put out as a documentary.

When I posted my reply here I also submitted this to D.I.G.G..

[edit on 27-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

they are going to be done as a documentary, and right now, you lucky guys on ATS and you-tube, are the first ones to sink your teeth into it.

We are having a screening within the we are change community on the 9th of January.

thanks for liking the videos, i hope others see it that way too.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I wonder if Mr. Zarmanov was granted permission to use all that copyright footage.

I'll follow up with FOX and other media outlets.

Ugie... Can you give us a better synopsis of what this is? Any evidence? Or, is this another "connect the dots"?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

why dont you watch the videos instead of having someone watch it for you?

the videos are on youtube for a week and it would of already been taken down if it violated anything. the only problem they had was with part 7.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I do wish you wouldn't thrust CT videos at us which are tiresome and time-wasting to watch.

Can you not make your point in 2 or 3 sentences please ?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

A documentary that looks at the rise and fall of the World Trade Center, from its history to its cultural imprint as a universally-recognized icon. The film examines 9/11 as a sacred myth that continues to be passed on for generations.

That's a look at what the videos are about. watch it if you want. dont watch it if you don't. i presented it for what it is, with no opinion, or anything. its for people to decide and not for me to hand it to them on a silver platter.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
I do wish you wouldn't thrust CT videos at us which are tiresome and time-wasting to watch.

Can you not make your point in 2 or 3 sentences please ?

So, what you're saying here, if I understand it correctly, is that the events of September 11th, either version, whether the "Official Story" version of the "Conspiracy Theory" version, can be compacted into two or three sentences?

As for these videos being either version, is ultimately subjective to each persons perspective, on both sides of the fence, because the facts of the events are in question, no matter which version you believe, there were far too many elements of the information being left out, covered up, or omitted completely.

My reply to you, Alfie1, in my thread.

Quote from : SKL's Reply to Alfie1

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by Alfie1

The trouble with posting so many CT clips is that many mainstream people cannot be bothered to go through all that dross. You can see that you have only attracted believers.

You will not win hearts and minds that way.

That's just the problem though, because there are an equal amount of middle ground videos, and "mainstream people" usually do not want to hear anyhting other than the official version of events, because they cannot believe anything other than official party doctrine, usually.

This is how I see it, as I've posted many times throughout ATS, those who believe the events as "Official Story" versions, and "Conspiracy Theory" versions, are both being played against each other.

The "Official Story" version of WWII, J.F.K., M.L.K., Watergate, Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, and whatever other story you want to consider, are being led, or are not seeking out alternative versions, because they simply want to believe that way, or live in denial whether consciously, or subconciously.

The "Conspiracy Theory" versions of WWII, J.F.K., M.L.K., Watergate, Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, and whatever other story you want to consider, are being mislead, or are not seeking to believe the offical version because of their lack of trust in authority, because they simply want to believe that way, or live in denial, whether consciously, or subconciously.

Here's the crux of the 9/11 story, both versions, somewhere in the middle, the truth lies, a victim of the conflict, and no one has dug it out, shown it respect, nor officially buried it with dignity, with the victims of both sides of the conflict, because as far as I'm concerned, both sides are being played for fools, by master manipulators, in Washington D.C., in the inept and bureaucratic United Nations, and by their masters holding and pulling their puppet strings, the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council on Foreign Relations.

Add your own puppet-masters to the mix, but both sides are being mis-directed, lied to, and covert subjugated to mass cover-ups.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Truther shove their drivel on YouTube almost weekly. It's the same old same old.

Spartan, before you go to the movies, don't you:

read a synopsis
read critics reviews
read consumer reviews
watch a trailer
ask a friend what it's about...

I mean.. any of the above?

Sorry that I don't want to give another minute of my life playing connect the dots watching a video with Alex Jones and Willie Rodriquez in it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Truther shove their drivel on YouTube almost weekly. It's the same old same old.

read a synopsis

Sorry that I don't want to give another minute of my life playing connect the dots watching a video with Alex Jones and Willie Rodriquez in it.

You were given a synopsis. You just were not given the one you wanted. I knew what the film was about from the short description offered. That was more than enough to tell me if I cared to watch. What do you need? Not everyone needs to be told what to think about something before they watch. Just being told what it is about is enough.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

read a synopsis
read critics reviews
read consumer reviews
watch a trailer
ask a friend what it's about...

I mean.. any of the above?

So, according to you, only "Truther's" do that?

Interesting, because as far as I'm concerned, Government does much more of what you're claiming "Truther's" do, but it's not on YouTube, it's on the television, news broadcasts, movies, you name it.

For your information, I do all of those things, and so much more because I look into the political affliations of the movie studios, director, producer, actors, financing, and a whole lot more.

I do detective work and figure out exactly what something is about.

Both from the perceived ideals of it, and as well the motivations behind it.

I do not see the world through closed eyes, but through eyes wide open, seeking out what is really going on.

I am neither the "Mainstream Official Version" believer, nor the "Conspiracy Theory Version" believer, but a mixture of both, I seek out exactly what went down, so I know I know what I know.

Know what?

Government lies, Media lies, people lie, but that's because society breeds liars.

Good, bad, or indifferent, I want to know the facts, un-biased, un-skewed, and un-doctored.

"Truth" though is subjective to each independent person's perspective.

That term "truther" is nothing more than a derogatory means of subjugating conspiracy theorists to the loonie bin, shameful tactics of the ignorant mindset that one version is wrong over the others, just as guilty though are those ignorant calling out "de-bunkers" and calling them Government shills.

There is a middle ground and the most truth is there and it is at Ground Zero.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
awesome

dont have els to add the vids speak for me

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Great thread ugie1028
I haven’t finished watching all these videos yet but they are good. It is to bad that the same 24/7 negative debunkers who will never disprove any of these videos wrong. You know if they would really watch one, they might learn something.

The statement that these videos are making is 911 was an inside job and the circumstantial evidences all points to the Bush administration and Dick Cheney.

The evidences that is “real” that proves 911 was an inside job is the true sciences.
You cannot fool mathematics & sciences when it comes to melting steel.
You cannot fool mathematics & sciences when it comes to speed the WTC fell.
You cannot fool mathematics & sciences when it comes to armatures flying airplanes.
You cannot fool gravity.
Although I see to many deceptive debunkers trying their best to help pull the wool over our eyes. To bad for them because most of us have a skill it is called “critical thinking” something they didn’t count on.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have said it before and i will say it again, in the past few months or so, it seems ATS, has been infiltrated by Debunkers, and disinformation, There are two sides to every story, but to be outright rude to people posts is beyond me, I was under the impression that this sort of thread is exactly what ATS was made for. so why if these people are not interested of dont believe any of it, do they join the site, let along being bothered to make comments. Sorry just my opinion.

Anyway its a great post right up my street and will go through the vids with great interest. thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

thanks for the positive response!

this video shows its not just a few peoples experience on that day, but everyone's shared experience.

its funny that more people know Angelina Jolie's children's name instead of more important issues. brainwashed public, in love with their American idol faux news, CNN, and all their entertainment sources.

wouldn't it be a great thing if people would just pick up a book or do more treading instead of sitting in front of the hypnotizing box on their TV stand.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
just an honest thread bump, because i think everyone would like part 2 and on.

part two covers the design, and the rise of the twin towers, and then eventually leads up to their true meaning, and then to their unfortunate collapse.

its not a harsh documentary, so i think everyone should grab some popcorn and watch these.

if all of this is true, with the 911 conspiracy, and everything... then i wonder what else have they lied to us about?

JFK, MLK, and roswell, not to mention tons of others out there all have one thing in common.

THEY WERE ALL COVER UPS!

when will people wake up, and realize living a lie, is just that... a LIE!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
could someone provide a quick synopsis of each segment. I can't play youtube videos here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join