It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Sighting in Mexico Dec. 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Until it's debunked of course.

Recorded December 20th of this year in Mexico.
It doesn't appear to be CGI. Why? Because he tries to zoom in in the beginning but misses the object which is at the bottom of the screen. It starts as a little dot but is a large bright object which appears to be flashing or rotating.

In another video by him the end is very interesting. Very strange and very fast moves.

This is a third video. The user doesn't have any other uploads.

Do we have a genuine one?

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Regenstorm]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Looks like something burning up in the atmoshere to me, because it changes shape to much for it to be a solid object.

But as with most U.F.O footage who knows lol

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Did you watch the end of the second video?
Objects crashing down to earth don't behave that way.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I thought it was going to just be a spark plug up in the air

The people in mexico seem to have a very solid interest in UFOs. There are alot of great videos on the net, by people from there.

I agree, the second video raises some questions....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
No i did'nt sorry. My bad.

To kind of answer my own question. The apparent shape change could be down to the way light is reflecting off the object any way. Like a shimmer effect Which would suggest thats its metalic or has a foil like coating.

If it is metallic, the more sceptical viewer would asy it could be anything from a plane at high altitude to a weather ballon thats gone astray.

As for it disappearing. It may have still been there but at an angle that meant the light reflection was'nt vissible any more.

Possiblitys, but no a definate answer. Very interesting though.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I watched the 1st video and thought yeah this is pretty good.

Watched the 2nd and thought, even better but what a coincidence that he's captured 2 what appear to be different ufo's while in the same location.

Then watched the 3rd and realised that there was some sort of air display going on and the 'ufo' in question is actually a helium balloon. Without doubt. You can even see the string at 1 point if you look close enough.

Which makes me wonder if 1 and 2 are something similar... I dont know, could be some sort of UFO, its hard to tell.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Thank you for your interesting videos, Regenstorm.

Upon viewing the videos, this appears to me to a be rotating or "tumbling" reflective balloon that is being propelled by the wind.

The change in direction in the middle of the 2nd video is unusual for such a balloon. However, I think this might be caused by a wind gust, with the visual effect being exaggerated by camera movement.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Kinda looked like a satelite at first, but after looking at it closely i dont know what it is. Maybe a plastic bag that the sun is shining off of. Regardless its still a ufo until otherwise.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I thought it might be a weather-balloon. When they reach a certain hight, the helium expands to much and the balloon explodes. Would be a very lucky shot to catch that moment on tape. But it brightens, moves suddenly very fast straight to the right and gets out of sight. That is not normal behaviour, the balloon would simply tumble down, not move straight against the wind (if it was floating along with it).

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Does anyone else might have an explanation for this sighting?
I think that the 3 videos show the same object.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'll have a go. I can say it looks like it is CGI , the lack of any speech or him even attempting to alert passerby's in ALL 7 of his videos on YouTube sends up a huge red flag. The 2 you posted do "smacks" of CGI. and the fact he has 7 total that are ALL daytime and are in a progression tells me he was refining his technique. When posting you tube vids from people claiming to be first hand UFO filmers always watch thier other vids. Hoaxers will always have run-up vids to perfect thier vids. Also in both vids posted the item "backframes" itself a couple times which indicates he was having problems syncing up the shot and the CGI.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by djvexd]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Ah Mexico!!

The land of the many posted paranormal videos ever, the inevitable interest from the neighbouring UFO community and those crispy Pesos buying up some more warm greasy chimichungas with extra sour cream and a side of cheese stuffed jalepeno poppers for eating whilst chugging down some San Miguel.

If I were to give this video (or the other 7, that's 8 in total now) some consideration of being real I'd expect the person presenting this evidence to at least walk away from that what is quite obviously obscuring our view of the 'object'.

His modus operandi is to get little objects during the day, against other closer objects which obscure any chance of his auto-focus working and plenty of shots of the ground or his hands.

I couldn't care less if this is real or not. The guy is an idiot long before he's a hoaxer, ergo, not even a decent hoax.

And before you believey-believers jump in with your shootey-shooters listen up: Yes I am stating, unequivocally, that this in a bone fide UFO as shot during the day - no doubt about it as it is obviously too rubbish to even be considered a hoax by the most moronic of hoaxers ever. There you have it; a sceptical mind is giving you this one for keepsies, and freely. Go and interview him, buy him lunch and ask him all about it - knock yourselves out.

But in his defence I did type up something about Mexican food which cheered me up as well as freeing up the board for a while whilst all the believers are in Mexico interviewing this guy...Disclosure will go unnoticed, just as planned.

Moi? Disinfo agent?

-m0r

top topics

join