It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ufo Disclosure Will Never Happen

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
According to a new report circulating on the Internet, full disclosure about UFOs is at hand. On November 27, 2009, President Barack Obama will tell the world all that the United States knows about UFOs.

Hold on a second... It never happened now did it!

We will never see willing UFO disclosure by the U.S. government. Why not, you may ask? There are many reasons why not.

Knowlage is power
Those who have it don't want to share it, they have no reason.

Technology
If there is free energy it is BAD for the economy and will cause millions of people to loose their jobs.

Fear
The powers that be know the aliens are far more advanced then us and we are totally defenseless. An example would be the 1952 Washington ufo flap were a fleet of ufos flew right over the white house.

How many times do you have to be fooled that this will happen? I want to know.




posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Or, that there is nothing to disclose. there are no aliens here, no free energy.

The modern myth, taken for granted by so many of aliens on Earth is just that a myth. It has taken the dogmatic place of religion for many, a mishmash of scifi, decades of hucksterism,
That's why "disclosure' NEVER takes place.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
According to a new report circulating on the Internet, full disclosure about UFOs is at hand. On November 27, 2009, President Barack Obama will tell the world all that the United States knows about UFOs.

Hold on a second... It never happened now did it!

We will never see willing UFO disclosure by the U.S. government. Why not, you may ask? There are many reasons why not.

Knowlage is power
Those who have it don't want to share it, they have no reason.

Technology
If there is free energy it is BAD for the economy and will cause millions of people to loose their jobs.

Fear
The powers that be know the aliens are far more advanced then us and we are totally defenseless. An example would be the 1952 Washington ufo flap were a fleet of ufos flew right over the white house.

How many times do you have to be fooled that this will happen? I want to know.






I think it will happen, not due to some prediction made by anyone claiming to be "in the know"

I think it will happen because that's the direction the world is heading right now technology is just advancing so quick.

a ET disclosure could even be faked to manipulate the masses.

All i know is that disclosure is gonna happen. may not be next week or next month, but it's going to happen before i die, this is something i am sure of.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak
 

Disclosure is soon.
We have work to do and we need the advanced technology to do it.




posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
ITT: a lot of butthurt over a failed Camelot prediction

It will happen, though if there is one thing I've learned not to rely on it is dates. Give it time, if there is ever a point in history when it can happen, it is now.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the Bulgarian government said that they have made contact with aliens, but I don't think anyone is taking them very seriously.

Source:
www.theregister.co.uk...



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, personally I think it is already happening, however it's because to many good people are coming clean. There are people out there who have been keeping this secret for way to long and are now at the end of there lives and letting go of it. The cat is out of the bag so to speak and there is way to much "Evidence" that can no longer be ignored. Are you going to see parts of crashed ufo's, bodies of ETs, as your evidence? Have you ever seen the hope diamond up close? (maybe a few have) That type of evidence does exist, but it is so powerful and so so protected we may have more of a chance of seeing GOD in person. But we don't need it I think, because the other 50.000+ hours of testimony is coming out more and more everyday. And by VERY credible people.

Now, I think what may happen at sometime in the future is that, our Governments may let it out in a way to make it look like they new nothing. Sort of a "plausible deniability" . This thing is bigger then just the USA gov and the Vatican is in on it to in my mind. And believe this, the people in the know are shaking in there Nikes I believe Why?
1. Crimes against humanity
2. Violations against the Constitution of the USA
3. How about the treating of US citizens to keep hush or be killed
4. Most likely 50 more good reasons.

You know what, I think we have the power to bring this all the way out, but we need to wake up the sleepy masses and demand the truth or else!!!!There is power in numbers :-)
Believing in ETs is no longer the giggle factor, seems not believing is. LOL



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Anyone who takes a open minded look at the history of UFOs and actual alien sightings and still does not believe they are here are just descendants of the people who swore the Earth was flat. They are here and have been here for a long time..

The excuse that free energy would cost too many jobs is totally invalid..new technology always brings new jobs.

The reason disclosure will not come easy is that it brings with it free energy..(which by the way has been proven to exist ie: Casimir effect) Nobody is worried about the jobs lost... the elite that will lose power and money will fight until the bitter end.

Thankfully they are fighting a losing battle..too many people working on zero point energy.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I gotta go with Alex Collier on this one.. If disclosure happens, it would be from an Asian country. And if that doesn't happen, they will eventually reveal themselves.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger
 


So, explain to me then my friend, what is the point of someone such as yourself, who has made up his mind on this subject, hanging around an "Aliens & UFO's" forum? I find it extremely hard to believe there's people such as yourself with nothing else better to do than sit around debunking posts all day, is there...?



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga
 

I would even be happy if they landed in Fidel Castro's backyard, wore big sunglasses and drank Rum punch with the old communist... i just want to get it done.

In a way they are already revealing themselves with all the activity in the skies...trouble is the MSM still either ignores it or uses it for the "giggle factor"



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If it happens, it will be because extraterrestrial life makes itself known to us. No whistleblowers or new age shamans.

IF the PTB know anything at all, its probably not much. If they are in league with the ETs, then i dont want to know about them anyway. They are probably evil if they have consulted with government.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Some good points made in this thread about free energy only affecting the elite in a negative way. Maybe our race can't handle free energy? What would change?


I wouldn't be charged for my cable and my heat?
What would I fill my car up with?
Would my car just turn on, once I turned the key?


If those simple things happen, then there shouldn't be much of a problem more like a celebration for most.


Full Disclosure might not happen too soon. My reasons being:


1. There is a snowball effect going on with discoveries in Space.

2. New technologies must be released in order to save the planet from Global Warming, to fight wars and end Terrorism, and to discover Earth-like Planets. This will be some sort of disclosure, because the tech will be so advanced, one might think it's ET/Science Fiction.

Other than that, just wait and read the news.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Or, that there is nothing to disclose. there are no aliens here, no free energy.

The modern myth, taken for granted by so many of aliens on Earth is just that a myth. It has taken the dogmatic place of religion for many, a mishmash of scifi, decades of hucksterism,
That's why "disclosure' NEVER takes place.



GIGGLE



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What I mean by Full Disclosure is being introduced to the Galactic Federation, if such a thing exists.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by OldDragger
 


So, explain to me then my friend, what is the point of someone such as yourself, who has made up his mind on this subject, hanging around an "Aliens & UFO's" forum? I find it extremely hard to believe there's people such as yourself with nothing else better to do than sit around debunking posts all day, is there...?


First of all I'm simply hanging around ATS, not this forum.
Second , this is about the billionth "disclosure" thread I've seen.
Never happens does it?
After 30 years of interest in the subject, I've concluded there is nothing there, and I've posted the most obvious answer.
Sorry if I've upset the "believers"! I never post on the UFO forum because I simply don't care about it. But, as way too often here I see what are essentialy predictions ( NWO, Guns seized, Citizens rounded up, coups, UFO DISCLOSURE) that are discussed endlessly for years or decades, yet never come to pass. hhhm, wonder why that is.
Last post! Have fun.


[edit on 27-12-2009 by OldDragger]



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak
 

You do not have the answers to where our species is headed. You do not have a crystal ball that sees the future nor a time machine, so I don't believe you that disclosure will NEVER happen. I don't trust your assessment on the situation anymore than I trust the next you tube video.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
reply to post by SuperSlovak
 

You do not have the answers to where our species is headed. You do not have a crystal ball that sees the future nor a time machine, so I don't believe you that disclosure will NEVER happen. I don't trust your assessment on the situation anymore than I trust the next you tube video.


david wilcock doesn't have a crystal ball either. If he did it needs new batteries.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
All silly wishful thinking the lot of it! There has been no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose... Ideology the lot of it!

If they want us to know then we would know, our governments cant even run the world properly let alone keep a secret


Merry Xmas!



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well, you can rest assured that if we don't destroy ourselves in the meantime, disclosure is only a matter of time.
If they aren't here, or haven't been here, they will be. Rest assured.


As for myself, I believe they have been here for quite some time...and I do believe that there is a disclosure effort underway.
However, I don't trust these idiots like Wilcock to give me my information about the subject.

In fact, I would argue that I can figure this stuff out just as well as he can.
Afterall, that is what he does. He just sorta' comes up with it. Puts two and two together... or whatever you want to call it.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join