It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Blair Hides His £6 Million Income, & Has Registered the Domain 'Low Carbon Capital Fund'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

If you were ever in any doubt that there was one system for the Elite, and another for us normal folk than this will be an eye opener. Mr Blair has been using a complex web of companies to hide income of over £6 million since he left office. Income that would normally have to be disclosed to the public.

From the Guardian newspaper:

Mystery of Tony Blair's money solved

But he has set up a complicated artificial structure which avoids the normal rule. In effect, he is getting the benefits of running a British company without the drawbacks of unwelcome publicity.

His main vehicle is a so-called limited partnership, christened Windrush Ventures No 3 LP.

Thanks to a gap in the Whitehall regulations, this entity is not required to publish any accounts. Such partnerships must normally disclose figures, or face criminal penalties.

Blair sidestepped the rules by inserting a second partnership as one of the notional partners, in a way the regulations do not cover.

This second partnership, Windrush Ventures No 2 LLP, is a so-called limited liability partnership, a type of entity only invented in 2000, which the rules have not been updated to mention.

Mr Blair is obviously hiding something, my bet is the source of this income flow.

Another worrying story is from a few weeks ago. It seems Mr Blair is positioning himself to make huge profits from Climate Change. Surely a signal that the entire issue is just a money making exercise in control and disinfo.

Is Blair trying to cash in on climate change?: Ex-PM arrives at summit to urge greenhouse gas deal

Tony Blair turned up in Copenhagen yesterday to preach to world leaders about the dangers of climate change.

In a speech - which the former Prime Minister insists he did for free - he said it would be 'grossly irresponsible' not to sign a deal curbing global emissions of greenhouse gases.

But his appearance will raise suspicions that he is planning to cash in on global warming.

It comes just weeks after he registered the internet name 'Low Carbon Capital Fund' - thought to be a way of making money out of the demand for green technology.

Seriously, wake up people. Tony Blair registers a domain name that will one day make money out of climate change, then comes out a few weeks later warning the world of the dangers of this so called emergency, and there are still people banging the global warming drum!

If any of you are inclined to doubt the Daily Mail, the story is confirmed in the Guardian (A respected broadsheet):

Another novel fact unearthed by an anonymous online researcher was that Windrush registered a domain name for the Low Carbon Capital Fund. This is a hitherto unknown project of Blair's, yet to achieve lift-off

The murky business dealings of Blair have actually been flagged before, as early as November:

Telegr aph:Gordon Brown urged to investigate Tony Blair over web of companies

Gordon Brown has been urged to investigate whether his predecessor Tony Blair breached the Ministerial Code by failing to declare a complex network of multi-million pound companies and partnerships.

Opponents want to know why Mr Blair did not register the series of companies and partnerships with the Advisory Committee on Business Appointments (ACOBA), the watchdog set up to vet ex-ministers' appointments to avoid "any suspicion of impropriety".

Mr Blair, who is estimated to have earned as much as £15 million since leaving office, has registered lucrative consultancies with JP Morgan and Zurich Financial, his private speaking engagements and Tony Blair Associates, a partnership he set up to advise foreign countries on a consultancy basis, with ACOBA.

However the new questions surround a series of companies, called Windrush ventures, which was set up by Mr Blair in the days and months after he left office but which he has so far chosen not to declare

I hope we one day find out where he's getting this money, my bet would be from Big Oil, or other companies (connected with the CIA or US interests) in a position to reward him for going to war with the US.

All the best ATS!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I do not know about this case, but it sounds like warren buffet and soros, who non stop do insider trading like actions, when they open there mouths.

Buffet has an ego the size of the world, and he thinks his words inspire markets, lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by kiwifoot

I do not know about this case, but it sounds like warren buffet and soros, who non stop do insider trading like actions, when they open there mouths.

Buffet has an ego the size of the world, and he thinks his words inspire markets, lol.

Blair has been in the pocket of crooks like that from the very beginning, I think it's only ow that he is being rewarded.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Dont expect much traffic here, The american narcisistics have no interest in anything un american related :-D

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It makes sense and I will be interested to read more. Think I may even have a little dig around also... He has always registered as 'dodgy' to me - something just does not sit right......

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
It makes sense and I will be interested to read more. Think I may even have a little dig around also... He has always registered as 'dodgy' to me - something just does not sit right......

I must say, regardless of his politics, I've always looked at him with caution.

His speeches always felt like he was hypnotising his listeners, and they always struck me as disingenuous.

I don't go in much for reptilians etc, but if I had to say SOMEBODY in the world WAS one, he'd be in my top five!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Blair is the stuff of nightmares.

Just the sight of him gives me the creeps.

How any left thinking person in the UK who cares about the common man can continue to support Blair and his legacy New Labour is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
DNS search shows he has:

lowcarboncapitalfund.org
lowcarboncapitalfund.com
lowcarboncapitalfund.co.uk

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It all sounds highly dodgy the number of companies his earnings are going through, especially as they are set up in a way that avoids him having to directly show what his income is (wouldn't it be nice if we could all do that!).

A recent story on the guardian site states that he has been payed through a South Korean Oil firm called 'UI Energy' and has been given special consideration to have his dealings and income with them kept quite due to 'market sensitivities'.

Full story over at www.guardian.co.uk...

However what is particularly interesting is a statement directly from UI energy about their ranks of well know politicians involved in their ranks. I wanted t start up a new thread on this to get people together to try and find out more, but I haven't posted enough yet, so I'll just tag on here

A quote from the company says:

"Congressman Stephen J Solarz, the former secretary of defence Frank C Carlucci, the former ambassador to Egypt Nicholas A Veliotes, and US commander for the Middle East General John P Abizaid exercise their network and political influence to promote UI Energy on the development of oil fields in Iraq where the USA governs".

"WHERE THE US GOVERNS?!" and some people still think the war had nothing to do with oil, shocking!

Also on the company's site they state that they have just acquired Dr. Hak-Su Kim who had served as an UN Undersecretary General .

Seems like a lot of powerful and high ranking people given the current situation on oil in warzones. Would love to hear if anyone else has any info on this company or their thoughts, I've searched the forums but couldn't find any hits on the company name, which fr a conspiracy site was a bit of a shock

The companis site if anyone is interested is www.uienergy.co.kr...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This makes me think Blair and Gore are working together on this. Put them both in a bag, shake it up, dump them out, and you wouldn`t be able to tell which is which. By the way, i`m from the US, and believe me, im interested because I think this all goes together hand in hand.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In todays newspaper is an exposure of Blairs income which he has been trying to keep secret since leaving office.

Even this piece fails to mention his interests in carbon controls, so god knows what else he is involved in.

Source

new topics

top topics

join